Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 pm

*meows sadly when dame puts her down, then slowly starts changing back, dressing as she does*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm

-starts to place the strand on the ground and pauses- Hey...Leko...if YOU can't uncharm things...can Ayami? gonk I really don't want a snake on the tree... gonk sweatdrop

-looks over her shoulder at Karrie- What? No mistletoe? No decorations for the counter or anything? -she calls over to Kat- Hey Kat, what kinda decorations did ya'll hang up in this join last year? Also, where should we put the tree?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 pm

She shrugs at dame, "Hell if I remember, I've slept since then. Put the tree back over there near the shackles. If we have to lock someone up, at least they'll have the tree to look at. wink "
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Well sure Ayami can!
But where's the sense of adventure in that? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Franco elbows Marco in the ribs.

Ehh dat ones over there, pretty boy. He's the one whos perforato me nella mascella. Keeps em' in yours sights. stare
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 pm

*pulls the garland out* Oh, maybe this is for the counter. It looks kinda short for that tree. *looks up at the tree* Maybe I should call home and have Amy send Velcore over. He's good at helping decorate, and can get to the top. Gwee's a good helper too.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

-Rasu (the giant fox, for those who don't remember) comes trotting in; carryfully carrying a sack of mistletoe bunches. He lays them at Dec's feet.-

-dec crouches and scratches his ears- "Thanks buddy." -He puts mistletoe on the table- "It's Bonnie's contribution. She said she's sorry she couldn't come."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

But but... I want to make them come to mischievous life! gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Marco's confusion and frustartion with Franco are interrupted by Katana's smile. "Good evening Katana. I hope I find you well." He smiles, "I am honored by your offer, but I'm taking it easy on the liver tonight." Feeling a bit bipolar, just as Franco utters the words Marcos eyes leap onto him like a panther.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:34 pm

-dame stands up slightly to look at Kat- neutral Back by the shackles, is anyone gonna see it back there?

-laughs at Leko- What, you gonna put a tarantula as a tree topper? rofl

Deccy! -stands all the way up and puts her hands on her hips- How the hell are you? xd

Aww I wouldn't mind seeing Velcore. heart Anything else in that box, hon?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Tarantula? User Image
No I was more leaning toward an upside down star.
People always have it on there wrong... User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

*walks back out, slightly embarassed*

*flies over to Kits, zipping around her head and squeaking*

Shh, Smok, we're inside, you need to be quieter.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm

-walks over to Leko and places her hand on the demoness's shoulder- Sorry babe, Ayami already requested an angel. wink Buuuut... twisted -leans in and whispers- I bet you can charm it or curse it to change from angel to demon every so often. wink Maybe even with suggestive poses. xd blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm

"Leko! Why don't you just put your gimp on there for the topper? xd "

She sips her beer and keeps an eye on Franco and Marco, noting the change in Marco's demeanor.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Just more garlands... looks like there are two different styles here. *looks up and notices Dec* Hey Dec.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games