Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm
*smiles at Rod* It's definitely different from everywhere else I've been. ^_^ I can't wait to see the rainforest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:46 pm
You will love it, Kits. Words really cannot describe how amazingly beautiful it is. I mean...everywhere you look there is just incredible sights and colors. heart

*orders an appetizer of plantains (actually fried bananas in Brazil) for them to snack on while waiting for lunch* *they arrive*

Ya know, *Boros quips* They aren't really plantains here, right? That's more of a hispanic country thing...

*gives Boros a look and ignores him* You should try one, they are quite tasty, babe. They are fixed many different ways, some sweeter some more salter but no matter the way they are fixed I always find them good. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:52 pm
I'm pretty excited to see it. whee

*takes one of the plantains and looks at it before nibbling on it* Hmmm.... they are pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm
*holds Kits hand underneath the table and takes a sip of coffee* *smiles at Kits*

*makes small talk until the food arrives* We are going to take our time getting back to camp. It's a bit of a drive anyway and they always have these awesome quaint little...farmer's like markets set up along the road.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm
That sounds good to me. ^_^ I'd like to see what kind of things they'll be selling. Probably mostly fruits and vegetables, but it'll still be interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm
They sell homemade craft things and such as well. 3nodding *food arrives*

*digs in*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm
They do? That should be interesting. I do have some souvenirs to buy. 3nodding

*begins to eat a little slower than Rod, since it's different than what she's used to*  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm
What I love most *says with a mouth not quite empty* is that rice and beans, delicious rice and beans are part of the staple diet. xd *takes a healthy swig of coffee*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm
*giggles and shakes her head* I can tell you like it. You're inhaling it. xd *continues eating*  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm
*chuckles and ducks head to hide a blush* It's just so damn good, Kits! XD

How you liking yours?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm
It's good. ^_^ I'm just not all that hungry after being on a plane most of the day. sweatdrop I think I spent a lot of time snacking...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm
lol It's cool. xd I'm glad you like it though. 3nodding

*finishes eating*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm
That's one thing I don't like about traveling... I sit so long in one place, I get bored and start looking for snacks. sweatdrop

*takes a few more bites* I think I'm done...  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 am
Ebony opened the door to Sakura's house and pointed inside with a furious look on her face. She wasn't going to let her get off so lightly for things this time and what was with that strange critter she had. She waited for her to walk inside and after going into the designated room along with the creature before locking the door behind the pair, determined to keep them inside until meal time. With a sigh of relief she walked off to the kitchen and looking at the time, with a nod that it was accurate she placed the key in her pocket and decided to go get something to drink.  

Ebony Solarium

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 am
Sakura walked inside and hearing the turn of the lock shook her head slightly knowing it was a useless measure if she needed to get out. Walking into the middle of the room where the cushions were piled up she sat down with a sigh and looked at the little Mewpit she still held. "Sorry about that, she's in a bad mood because I couldn't do what I was told, but that's alright" she said with a giggle as she petted the small fluffy creature. "I still need to work out what to call you after all" she said thinking as it crawled into her lap and curled up to sleep. "Good idea, you've had a big day after all..." she said with a soft smile as she looked at it sleeping before returning to her thoughts.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games