Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:56 pm
Rina looked at Daisuke and smiled then leaned him her hand. "Get on." She said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:59 pm
"i'm busy i will catch up with you later i have to do this" he kept working concentrating more on his work than on the things around her  

Atamous

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
He hovered above the school as he sighed "I am so stupid'he said as he vanished and appeared behind Alena. "Want some company Alena'he said smiling. "Sorry for leaving I like racing'he siad holding out his hand.  
Kumi walked into her class quietly and took a seat at the back. She looked around hoping she wasn't too late and blinked looking for Kiro.  

Baby Coquette

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:01 pm
Atamous
"i'm busy i will catch up with you later i have to do this" he kept working concentrating more on his work than on the things around her
Rina face went a bit sad when he said that. "Ok jack lets go..." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Chris watched the dragon fly aimlessly. he wondered how strong it was, he then had an "thought" there was a knight in armour confronting a fire breathing dragon. it definately wasnt Chris he could see himself. in fact it was very close to his tomb, chris was sitting on his tomb watching the fight between the dragon and the man. he then came out of his thought and briught up a very fake laugh. "heh... me and my imagination" he said awqaurdly  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Alena smiled, accepting his hand, "Im use to flying with a dragon. Not with wings." she muttered to him.
Jack glared and roared at him, 'Fine! Be that way. Me and Rina will have fun until my master gets back here!' HE hissed as he flew away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:03 pm
atamous and dark walked out of the forest Dark holding a scythe the other holding a darker scythe and had a dark aura around him "dark i thank you your very helpful" dark smiled and just sighed  

Atamous

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Chris finished puting up his posters. I should probably tell some people to he thought, knowing people will ignore the posters. he walked around searching for people  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Rina got jack to fly all around the school while they waited for Aleana and Alex. Rina didn't have a smile on her face anymore. I guess it was more important.... She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:08 pm
Jack growled as he yanked away from the rains and landed, He blew around the field.
and it started to snow. The feild was now engulfed in snow.
'There. Now cheer up.' he growled as he shook himself, trying to get her off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:09 pm
daisuke kept writing down all the alchemy things he read and kept picking up and opening and closing and putting down books  

Atamous

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:10 pm
Alex smiled "Yeah don't worry it is easier once you get the hang of it'he said smiling. "Now come on lest go lower toward the school ok'he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:12 pm
When jack shook she fell off into the snow. She got up and brushed herself off then patted jack. "Sorry i'll cheer up" She said and put a fake smile on her face.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 pm
She nodded as she hanged on, as he flew.
She sucked at flying, unless it was with Jack.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games