Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled a little as she saw a black and white striped bikini. "Be right back..I'm gonna go try this on...You can wait in front of the door if you want." she said,walking towards the dressing room.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:05 pm
He chuckled and followed her to the changing room. He waited outside the door for lilly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:08 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly kept quiet. Shuffling could be heard from inside the Dressing room. A few minutes later she came out wearing the bikini. "Like?"she asked,posing for Derrek.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:13 pm
Derrek's eyes widened and he had to clench his teeth together to keep his jaw from hitting the floor. He may tend towards men but Lilly was defintly hot. "Like!" he axlaimed as he walked toward her.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:20 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
Collie let out a long, reassured sigh. She was happy, and didn't want to move, she was happy just to be in Lovies arms, she felt safe and comforted.

((sorry I took long to reply. I was talking to my bf.))

Lovie kissed the top of her head. " I love you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:23 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly Giggled. "Knew you'd react somewhat like that.." she said,rubbing his cheek then going back into the dressing room. "Uh oh..Um..Derrek..Can you help me?" She asked,pointing at the back of her bra. "My bra wont hook up.." she sighed.

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 pm
Collie slowly raised her head up and smiled at him, kissing him softly on the lips. "I love you too, so much" he said burrying her face in his chest again..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:31 pm
Derrek smirked and followed her into the dressing room. "Let me help you with that, then." he said as he helped hook her bra. "Anything else you need help with?' he asked, smiling devilishly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Well..There is one thing.." she said,biting her lower lip and blushing. Now she had him right where she wanted,just her and nhim in a dressing room.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Derrek smiled, "And what's that?" he asked as he moved around to stand infront of her. She's so cute. he thought.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:42 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Well...Don't get offended or anything but it's this.." she said,still biting her lower lip. Then she moved closer to him and pressed her body up aginst his. Then kissed him softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:47 pm
Derrek wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back softly. offended...? he thought with a little smile. He kissed her a little harder.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled through the kiss. "Why dont we like...Finish this back at the cabin? Big boy?" she said,her arms still around him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 pm
He smirked, "Sounds good to me." he said quietly. Derrek unwrapped one of his arms and used the other to guide her out of the store and towards the car.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:59 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
In an extreme hurry. Lilly drove to the cabin and then pulled both herself and Derreck out the car. Then took off for the Boy's room and flung him onto his bed. Then she slowly took off her shirt and pants. "Wanna see more?" she said softly, biting her lower lip seductivly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games