Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:53 am
"Oh...thank you" she said, beginning to walk away. She stopped for a moment, turning back around, "I'm Karika Lily. Are you a teacher here? Or are you a student?" She examined him carefully, tilting her head innocently as she waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:55 am
"Me? I'm actually a student, but most people think I'm a teacher..." He said as if he had said this many times before. "Would you like me to show you around...?"  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:58 am
She smiled, nodding, "I'd love it. This map doesn't seem to make any sense at all to me." She gave another smile to him, "Thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:01 am
He nodded. "Anytime... Now, where would you like to go first?"  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:17 am
"Hm. I guess I'll go to my dorm first. I'd like to put my bags down if you don't mind." She looked around, "Is this a good school? I got a letter of acceptance from here, but I've never heard of this school before... is it for people that..that don't belong in normal society?" she looked at him worried, frightened of the answer.

((WRITER'S BLOCK AFTER 4 COMMENTS gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:22 am
He nodded. "Yes, this is a wonderful school. And yes again, I'm pretty sure that most of us here are a little above average.." He said, leading the ay to her dorm.  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 am
She smiled, nodding at him, "Okay good! I was afraid that this was a normal school... Not that normal schools are bad but--I just don't do too well in them." She looked down uneasily, thinking about all the accidents she had caused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:33 am
He nodded. "I know the feeling..." Suddenly, a boy barreled around the corner of the hallway and rushed past them, running into Karika but continuing on.  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:42 am
She fell back, bracing herself with her arms before she fell. Her landing was hard, having landed on her left shoulder. "Ow..." she said in a whisper, wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 am
He knelt down next to her. "Hey, you alright...? I'm sorry about that..."  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:48 am
She looked over at him, nodding, "I'm fine...Who was that?" she stared out at the spot where the boy had run off to, rubbing her shoulder absently. "He seemed to be in a rush, I wonder if he is okay? I hope nothing is wrong, don't you?" She turned back at him, blinking a few times.

((I've gotta go to get allergy shots of death gonk I'll be back later))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am
((Alright then, I'll be waiting.))

He shook his head. "No, nothing's wrong with him... He's just a jerk. His name is Aya..."  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm
"Oh. Well I'm glad he isn't in any trouble" She looked up at him again, "I'm sorry, I don't believe I got your name yet. May I ask what it is?" She asked in a flustered tone. Questions like those tended to get her rather nervous, but she tried to shake it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:57 am
"Me...? Oh, I'm Justin." He said, offering a hand to help her up.  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:31 pm
"Nice to meet you" she said pleasantly, shaking his hand once she got up."Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go to my dorm please." She looked up at him cheerfully, a bright smile on her face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff