Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:14 pm
Sapphire shut the door and walked to the other side of the car and got in. As she started the car, she told Sweets, "If you have any questions just ask them."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:17 pm
"you're the master, I'm the slave, I do as you tell me, and i won't get beaten, end of story" he said his eyes fixed on his beautiful master.  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Sapphire started to drive. "At my house, you probably won't be treated as a slave most of the time." she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 pm
"then what am I supposed to do, I like being treated as a slave at all times" he smiled at her  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:30 pm
"Really? Well if that's how you like to be treated..." Sapphire trailed off as they arrived at her house and she got out. "Come on." she said, shutting her door.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 pm
He followed her, his devotion to his master unsurpassed.  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:41 pm
Sapphire walked in the house. "Stay here." she said to Sweets after they were both in the house. She had to treat him like a slave, so she took some blankets and a pillow and laid them in the corner of her room. She walked back downstairs. "Come on, I'll show you where you'll be staying." she said waiting for him to come up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:46 pm
Sweets walked up the stairs "yes master"  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:49 pm
"Follow me." Sapphire said as she walked into her room and to the corner, pointing to the heap of blankets. "That's where you'll be sleeping." she said quietly, sitting on her bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 pm
((Gtg Bye))  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 pm
"thank you master" Sweets bowed at her ad then looked at his bed "would you like anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:36 am
((Back!))

"Well, do you know how to cook?" Sapphire asked him. She really didn't want to make dinner tonight.

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:21 am
"no master" Sweets shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:35 am
"Oh well. That's fine the maids can do that. What are some things you're good at?" Sapphire asked him. She should have asked him before she bought him, but she would cope.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:42 am
"I can lift things, but I'm a toy, so I do what I'm told." Sweets said, the he pushed a claw into his arm, then pulled it out and lets it burn as it healed quickly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff