Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 am
"Hm...since it's a phoenix, probably fire." Mitsukai looked over at Zieg. "Oh, strengthening spells..Rig Saem!" She casted the spell a few times on Hitomi, Zieg and herself along with Ap Corv and Ap Vorv. "The area's almost ready, so watch out when we enter. The boss might be behind us, and attacking from behind can be a 1-hit K.O."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:44 pm
Kaena went into the town and sold all his spare items, buying a few health and mana potions, some stat boosting items and a few other items just in case. Kaena went back to the Chaos Gate and leaned against the wall, checking his mail.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm
"K.O.! I mean ok!" Hitomi laughed and continue to stare stay forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 am
Zieg used Rig Geam on everyone and turned around to face opposite of Hitomi and began to charge his area attack while waiting on the field "Shoulda figured, but sometimes they change it. I'll keep fighting as much then help heal if necessary"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 am
Mitsukai laughed a bit, and then turned her head towards Zieg. "Alright. I should be able to keep up with healing and SP recovery, so don't worry. But if I do need some help, I'll let you know." She looked down as the area formed below everybody. "Here we go!" She landed with one foot and her knee and slowly stood up to see Finikusu about ready to unleash it's first attack. "Watch it!" She said as she got ready to dodge the attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:39 pm
Kaena sighed, almost all the mail were party invites, he deleted those and looked closely at the final message, a strange message of symbols and code, "What the?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm
Kaena finally deciphered the note, "Go to Hulle Granz Cathedral." Kaena recited, he frowned. "Why there?" Kaena paused for a moment then closed the letter after memorizing the sender's name, Rinala.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Kaena shrugged and walked up to the Chaos Gate, "Δ Hulle Granz Cathedral." he said simply, light ringed around him and he looked up at the cathedral as it took form.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 am
Hitomi jumped back, smiled and threw a spell at the monster. "Vulcan Rf!!" A whirlwind of fire flew at teh monster. "Any damage?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Kaena strode up to the double doors of the cathedreal and approached the altar, he looked at the girl dressed in black that sat on the altar, swinging her legs like a child.

The girl smiled and spoke "Hello Kaena, I am Rinala, I'm glad you could make it."

Zylo the Wolfbane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:30 pm
(wow, lol, I hate school and how much time it takes away from me. I:< /replying less)

"It doesn't look like it did much...try a water spell!" She started towards the back of the battle area, so she would avoid getting attacked. "If spells take too long to cast, try attacking! You might do more damage since you're a twin blade and you attack faster."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:51 pm
Kaena frowned, "Why did you ask me here?" he asked simply.

Rinala hopped off the altar and skipped up to Kaena, looking up at him, "I have a quest for you." she said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:21 pm
hitomi smiled and raised her blades. "Spells are for lose who want to get KO anyway!" She ran toward teh back of the pheonix and jump to cut it. The cut looks like a X mark, slightly smaller then the pheonix's head.

(Crap. Writing's gotten to be already LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:33 am
Kaena raised an eyebrow, "Really? And wht might that quest be?"

Rinala giggled, "Weeeeeeell....."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 am
Zieg looked through his spell list and chose one. "RUE KRUZ!" He yelled as water gushed outta the ground at the enemy. Once the damage calculation was over, he started swinging at the enemy's front with his scythe  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff