Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmeh-time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:13 pm
Oh well, since I've gone unnoticed in my first post.....I'll try again. ^_^

Lesse..............well, since I'm finally actually getting into the storyline and stuff, I figure I'll start off really trying to delve deep with the army I'm currently playing as, thus being the Eldar.

What all books are there out that really go into the Eldar in depth. Out of the two books I've actually read, one was somewhat Eldar focused, wherein some dude hooked up with some Farseer dude to go to some world and pick up some sword and ended up dying and possessing the original human dude and using that to finish up beating on some Slaanesh stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:16 am
OOH!AAH!CLICKITANDDOWNLOADIT!

http://us.games-workshop.com/news/current/damnationcrusade/default.htm

Comic preview! biggrin  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

x.Shino.x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:17 pm
>.< This comic looks so frickin badass! But I cant download the preview, all I get is a white page that does nothing ;-_-...
Edit: Nevermind

XD oh man that was awesome! I love the artwork!
Where exactly would I be able to buy it when it comes out anyway?
-Mihawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:03 pm
I can't WAIT for the third part of the armageddon series  

natezilla

Thrain Okensheild

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:25 pm
Has any one read Gray Hunter?
or any others about Blackmain
i read Gray hunter and realy liked it.
but have not read any of the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:42 am
Thrain okensheild
Has any one read Gray Hunter?
or any others about Blackmain
i read Gray hunter and realy liked it.
but have not read any of the others.
Yeah man, I've read the first four Space wolf novels. Grey Hunter is the last one so far and it changed the whole story line.

Apparently William King is stepping down and a new writer is making the next spacewolf book.  

narutobro

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:56 am
Bill King is going to work on a whole new series of books, hence his withdrawel from both Gotrek & Felix and the Space Wolves novels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Lt. Brookman
Bill King is going to work on a whole new series of books, hence his withdrawel from both Gotrek & Felix and the Space Wolves novels.
...see, that's lame. Why can't he just finish these epic series? Because it makes the characters kind of hollow now. I mean These aren't william King's characters anymore. They're just not going to be the same. It's like when Robert E. Howard's immortal Conan, was changed by the different writers that wrote about him. Even in that case though, Conan was not nearly complex as Gotrek, Felix, or even Ragnar.  

narutobro

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 pm
Actually, he wanted to do this himself, so why not? Have faith ye unfaithful and see what the result may be. From what I've read Orcslayer has been sold out worldwide, prompting BL into reprinting it again this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, Graham McNeill officially left GW in the Summer of 2006 and works for BL as a freelancer.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am

That Brother's of the Snake is a pretty sweet cover, as is the new Soul Drinker's cover.
smile

-Mykal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:08 am
Brothers of Snake will promise to be one of the best SM novels to date, mainly because Abnett is behind the final product.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

narutobro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:02 am
Lt. Brookman
Actually, he wanted to do this himself, so why not? Have faith ye unfaithful and see what the result may be. From what I've read Orcslayer has been sold out worldwide, prompting BL into reprinting it again this year.
Oh I hear it's great, but it's not the same characters. It may be even better than the original series, which is a tad over rated, but still can't help that lingering feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:03 am
Brothers of the snake? New series? I've never even heard of the chapter of marines.  

narutobro

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:41 am
narutobro
Brothers of the snake? New series? I've never even heard of the chapter of marines.

They're from Inferno! 16 or 17 if not mistaken, when Dan wrote a short story about them years ago. It was a good tale and a promise of things still to come.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games