Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:47 am

Remus smiled at Sirius. "He loves you," he answered, "like a father figure, so he's not going to hate you. I'm not sure how he feels about me, he still calls me Professor Lupin," Remus shook his head.

"Come on," he tugged Sirius through the bushes, back in time to hear Harry say, "So, what's happened, I slept in?"

"Nothing of much interest, Harry," Remus said, moving into Harry's line of sight as he released Sirius' hand and left him behind. Harry's eyesight wasn't that bad, just blurry. "We've been doing a scavenger hunt and...well..." he took a deep breath and looked significantly over at Sirius. "As I said before, you should sit down. Sirius, is..." he tapped his chin thoughtfully, "how do I say this? Alive, that's a good word for it, though come back from the dead might work as well."

He looked sharply toward Harry and waited for a response. He wondered briefly if Sirius was even visible or if he'd stayed near the bushes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:58 am

(Nice icon, Lupin...honestly, on all fours in Snape's office, huh?)

He knew he was gawking now which probably wasn't the most polite thing to do but Lupin had just...no. "S-Sirius, alive," he said slowly watching Lupin look behind him when the other figure was standing. "Oh."

He moved carefully toward said person, looking at them for a moment before realizing that yes, this was Sirius. Not really knowing what else to do, he reached out carefully and touched Sirius' shoulder. "You are real," he said weakly. "Oh god, you're alive. How?"

He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter," he said, blinking away tears and grinning up at his god-father. "Welcome back."

(You were expecting something else. Toodles, I do not more updates this morning, I must work now.)

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:49 pm

Kathryn gapes at the extravagant map that Harry held out. It was so mind-blowingly big. There were little minute people with their names attached and Kathryn could just make out Dumbledore who was in his Office. Looking up at Harry she grinned goofily and twisted her head around to see other parts of the school.

The Marauder's Map," he said simply. "A gift from Fred and George Weasley, though they stole it from Filch. Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are actually Professor Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius, and my Dad. They made the map when they were in school. It shows the entire school and the people that are walking about and whatnot."

Eyes widening she smirked.
"Woah... That's like... Amazing" She whispered in awe of the map. She heard rustling and the voices grew louder as Remus appeared, closely followed by Sirius whom was behind him. He began to explain the scavenger hunt at which Kathryn tuned out, she knew about it, no use hearing it again.

"How do I say this? Alive, that's a good word for it, though come back from the dead might work as well." Remus said. Kathryn cringed in case of an explosion from Harry but none come, just him running towards Sirius and poking his shouolder to see if he was indeed solid and alive. Kathryn slinked closer to Remus with a broad grin.

"Awww"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:05 pm

Remus sighed with relief, glad that Harry hadn't done something drastic, like prove Sirius right. He was also glad Harry hadn't done what he'd done, which, thinking about it in retrospect, was a bit stupid.

Kathryn sidled up to him, murmuring a quiet aww for the reunion between godfather and godson. "I'm going to head back to the castle soon," Remus said quietly to Kathryn. "This injury is bothering me and since Padfoot suggested I go back."

He shook his head.

"Besides, after getting bitten by a bowtruckle and shot with a silver arrow, I'm feeling a bit run-down. I think I'll have a nice long nap, maybe read a bit, it's only mid-morning," he said significantly, knowing that Kathryn would know what he meant. "Harry can stay with you, take over for me. I doubt I'll be sorely missed. He's a fair shot more able against an Acromantula at the moment."

(ooc: Expect posts of Remus reading and thinking about stuff until you guys get back. Yeah!)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:26 pm

Sirius whimpered as Remus stepped away and talked to Harry. He shuffled forward and swallowed, glancing up as Harry came up to him--his emerald eyes shining with tears, so very much like his mothers. But there was something different in them now, since the last time he saw them--and it wasn't just the missing glasses--death, Sirius could see Death in Harry's eyes. It was frightening. Harry touched Sirius' shoulders and spoke grinning up at him. Sirius swallowed his tears and grinned.

"Hey kid..." he replied, before breaking out laughing and picking Harry up and hugging him hard. Tears started running down his face as he sighed, still holding Harry.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I left you again. I didn't mean to. I'm so very sorry Harry. I've been such a horrible Godfather..." He heard Remus speaking and reached out blindly towards him, needing a sign of support from the other man as Sirius held his godson.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:17 pm

Remus watched the aww worthy reunion with a slight smile. He wasn't as close to Harry, as much as he would have liked to have been, but being left out was surprisingly not a big deal. He didn't care at the moment because Harry had his godfather back.

Sirius stretched his free hand out toward him, and with a smile, Remus took it. Meeting Sirius' eye over Harry's shoulder, he smiled gently at him. It was difficult in that moment for him to express just how much he loved this man.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:21 pm

Harry allowed himself to be swept into a hug. He wasn't much for crying, but this seemed a rather proper occasion for crying and he didn't have his glasses to fog up. "You're not a horrible godfather," he admonished, hugging his godfather. "You're just a bit lax is all. You can work on it."

He was aware that Sirius' arm was stretched out behind him. Stepping back a bit he looked back to see Lupin's fingers entwined with Sirius', smiling softly at him. Looking between the two, Harry saw it and he wondered why he hadn't seen it before. Lupin had looked at Sirius like that before, but now...Harry laughed.

"That's what Kathryn meant when she said you'd better not be making out," he said. "Was I really that closeminded two years ago to not see this?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:39 pm

Sirius blanched and stuttered immediately pulling his hand away from Remus' as he stared at Harry.

"No! No, now wait a minute! It's not what--ok it is what it seems like. I was going to--ok Remus would've probably told you, but...If you're not comfortable about it...We're in love you have to understand, we aren't changing...but--" he stuttered and stumbled a few more times before stopping.

"I'll let Moony take care of this one..." he muttered absently before glancing at Kathryn.

"And I'll have you know that I was not making out with him! If we did, we'd be in the Shrieking Shack right now, not here..."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:48 pm

Remus watched in a mixture of horror and amusement as Sirius stumbled through an explanation. Shaking his head, he looked blankly at Harry and shrugged, helplessly. "And I'll have you know that I was not making out with him! If we did, we'd be in the Shrieking Shack right now, not here..."

"Sirius!" Remus rapped Sirius on the back of the head. "You don't to announce that to the world."

He turned to Harry and coughed.

"Okay, what Sirius was stuttering at you was that he loves me like your father did your mother. I feel the same way about him. Is that all right with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:52 pm

Sirius yelped and rubbed the back of his head, sending glares at Remus.

"Didn't have to hit so hard...not like they didn't already know that anyways..." he growled. Remus compared them to Lily and James and without thinking Sirius opened his big trap once more.

"More then that...by 100-fold I'm sure..." he stopped and looked up at Remus.

"Merlin! How hard did you hit me?!?!" he asked, turning bright red and rubbing the back of his head harder--trying to figure out what had possessed him to say something so incredibly...un-Sirius and cheesey!

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:54 pm

Staring blankly at Remus, Harry nodded, still a little shocked that his godfather had said - that. He'd done his fair share of experiementing (okay, one willing and apparently gay, Weasley brother, but still) he just didn't expect Sirius to come out a say it like that.

He nodded as Lupin explained it properly and decided that he didn't particularly care one way or the other just so long as they were happy. "So," he asked wryly, "does this make you my godmother, Professor Lupin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:18 pm

"Does this make you my godmother? Remus' amber eyes widened in shock and he resisted the urge to do something he'd only regret - like beating Harry over the head with his broomstick.

"No," he said slowly, "and you don't have to call me Professor Lupin anymore. I go by Remus in this part, or Moony if you're feeling particularly friendly. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to the castle to sleep some. Sirius," he looked at the Animagus, "wake me up when you get back."

Shaking his head at the seventeen-year-olds cheek, he started the long walk back to the castle.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:24 pm

Sirius burst out laughing at the Godmother remark. He muttered something that sounded strangely like "Fairy Godmother" admists the laughs. He straightened, smiling as Remus instructed him to wake him up and mock saluted.

"Aye, aye Godmot--Moony! Ma--Sir!" he replied giggling. He watched as Remus started turning back and stopped frowning.

"Remus! Wait!" he cried. He moved forward and made to grab Remus' shoulder when he stopped and pulled back.

"Be careful getting out of here ok? If the centaurs...if you get into any trouble..." he stopped and then shook his head at himself smiling.

"I'll see you in a little while Rem.."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:30 pm

Remus turned back, smiling at Sirius. "I'll be fine, seeing as how I'm quitting the contest, Dumbledore can't penalize me for hurting one of them," he said. "And pads, don't call the kettle black."

He looked back toward Kathryn, Harry, and Liz and shook his head.

"Keep an eyes on them. Liz isn't here at the moment, Kathryn's nearly in a similar state as I am, and Harry," he frowned, "he's still a bit too much of a hero something. He'll rush in and do something stupid if you don't stop him."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:37 pm

"Like I'm any better Moony. I may know the forest better than I knew my old flat, but I'm still just as reckless and you know that." Sirius lifted a hand to Remus' face hesitantly.

"What if you just send up red sparks now, and let Dumbledore take you out of the forest? You won't have to worry about further injuries, he can probably take you up to Madame Pomfrey who will heal your shoulder in an instant, and you don't have to worry about running into centaurs." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I sound like an old fool, don't I?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games