Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:59 am
wow you must have a lot of money then  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:11 am
Nope Im Broke sad  

Blindmonkey5561

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:13 am
lol well i hope you get more money xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:22 am
hey, hows everybody doing, I just thought I'd introduce myself here. I have had this account for a while on gaia, but I haven't used it until recently. I am just here to meet new people and get some new friends biggrin  

Phenakism

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:25 am
hey waz up ill be your friend  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup'?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They scream in my ears.

Heightz

max5923

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:57 am
Yo im millith and im broke as hell ^^ i need about 4000 to make a presentable av  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:31 am
hi, what's up? I'm oni and I'm new to this guild. I need alot of gold to make my dream avie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will gladly accept donations. I will also TRY to help others.  

The Oni of Irishmen

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:58 am
hey waz up?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm
Hail, everyone. My name is Sharohk, abbreviate if you wish, or, indeed, if you can. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know, and I shall do my best .  

Deorai Winterblade

Beronze

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi im Brian - Beronze im new =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:12 pm
Well, to start off, I'd prefer to keep my name confidential. "Xhapoirah" will suffice.

I've been a member for a while, though not an extremely active one, and I feel like I could still use a few pointers. Everything else you want to know can be asked on my profile; I ask that no one PMs me.  

Xhapoirah

Brumaster

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Hi , its my first day since im in this guild.ive been on gaia for 2 weeks i think , but i always spend the money i earn , so now im trying not to buy everything i like lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm
Hey I'm pretty new to this guild, and gaia in general... Message me any time and i'll get back to ya!! I'm here to have fun!!! So lets partay!! ninja Need any help ask me, I'll be happy to do most anything for anyone!! Advice guru, basket case, and totally crazy... if you can deal with that than i can deal with you!! 4laugh  

Midnight_Raven25

Kisakichii

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:15 pm
Hey i'm new to this guild and totally new to gaia too. A friend of mine told me to come to gaia and so i just wanted to try it out ninja
I hope to find some new friends and have fun with you people.
biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games