Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:47 pm
"Who am I?" Nick asked his eyes blank.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:48 pm
Kai's glowing red eyes narrowed. He looked at Nick with disgust. "What do you mean? Who are you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:50 pm
"I don't remember anything...who am I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 pm
Kai closed his eyes and shook his head laughing evilly. "God you are pathetic," he said in a cold voice. "As far as I know, you're a vampire from the later times of the witch hunts, and you go by the name of Nick. Though I doubt Nick is your true name. You probably changed it just as I did to make it less well known due to the crimes that you committed during that era of horror."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:56 pm
Nick laughed. "Good to see you have been paying attention after all" Nick said and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:58 pm
Kai looked at him with disgust. "Whatever," he muttered and looked toward Kira for a second before sighing.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:08 pm
"Kai if you want to kill me go ahead it makes no difference to me any more with how many I killed I probably deserve to die at least that's what a few people have thought anyway" Nick said as he broke the chain of his cross and threw the cross on the floor. "I hate that cross always have it's about time the last symbol of my weaknesses is gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:14 pm
Kai stared at the cross and then at Nick. "If you think feeling remorse for those you have killed is weakness, then you are sadly mistaken." Kai looked at Kira and closed his eyes. "No matter what you may think...there is always a better option than death."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:28 pm
Nick's eyes turned blue and he picked up his cross. "I remember her...I don't think of that as a weakness however the other side of me does"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:31 pm
Kai nodded slowly. "A hundred million," he whispered closing his eyes. "I'm cursed with a good memory. Every night I see each one of their faces and how they died. Each time I relive what I did to Mitsu. It nearly kills me everytime I sleep, but at the same time it keeps me in control of my otherself. At least...it used to."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:36 pm
"I unfortunately now have my memory back...twice that number and apparently I killed last night" Nick fixed his cross and put it back around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:37 pm
"Heh a regular killer and still barely a nosferatu," Kai said with a grin.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:44 pm
"That's me I guess" Nick said and looked up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:46 pm
"That it is," Kai agreed.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:53 pm
"Kira would definately kill me if she knew all of what I've said wouldn't she?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games