Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 am
Yoite gritted her teeth. She couldn't use Kira with Kono in front of him. She might hit her instead. She did not lower her finger. She was still pointing straight at him. Nontheless, she took five steps back. Aerunai followed, but still held her gun high. "Let her go," Aerunai said. The orange, strange moon was high above them now, almost directly over Aerunai's head. "What's happening to you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 am
"kono!"now rob reely wanted to help so he ran in the place where kono is and pushed her back then claped the sword to hold it"shaedon why are you doing this...whats wrongwith you...and you didnt know but im as fast as you i can run in the speed of light because in my neck its a mark that represents that a werewolf is in me and dont make me release it i cna broke the first seal and you can even die just from the second seal out of 5"  

Shuchi-sama

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 am
Keith came upon a demon power in Shad's mind. "Ah, there you are my pretty, are you ready for me?" He began the attack on the monstrosity keeping Shad captive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:47 pm
Kono fell to the ground when Rob shoved her. Rob just saved my life... Cody too.. Whats going on. Kono used her mind to lift a metal pole and grabbed it. It was a puny wepon but far better than nothing.

Kono walked to Aerunai "Whats going on??"  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 pm
"see those half-slashed pedestrians...shaedon slashed them in half and were now triyng to find out whats going on to him"then he closed his eyes and his muscles growed"first seal breaking!"then fur growed on parts of him but not all of hiss body...black wolf fur and his eyes became even more red"in half werewolf form im much stronger"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm
he sees the werwolf start to come out of rob "so you want to fight me?" his eyes turn blood red and his teeth turn into fangs "bring it on" his skin all of a sudden turns pitch black and he disappears into the shadows "i'm gonna kill you slowly" he lifts his katana up into the moonlight "maybe you guys forgot but i can't be killed" he stabs the sword straight into his heart and pulls it back out "see"  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Keith was fighting against the Shaddemon. Because he knew that if he didn't, Cody would throw the last pills away. And then he'd never get complete control. He made a fireball and shot at the arm. "Bullseye!" But the scathing wound he gave him regenerated instantly. "Aw, comon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Aerunai nodded. "What Rob said. But, I don't think it's really-" she trailed off, eyes going wide and turning from green to red.

Yoite looked at Aerunai. "Rune? Runa?" she asked, waving her hand in front of her.

Aerunai looked strangely at Yoite. "Yes Yoite?" she said, her voice high. She grinned evilly, pointed teeth glinting in the moonlight. Yoite backed away. "Something's wrong," she said. "Kono, get away from Aerunai!"

Aerunai laughed, throwing back her head. "Kono, Kono. How are you?" she said in a mocking, high tone. She inched closer. She held her hand out , and shadow formed into a Katana in her right hand. She brought it to her side.

Yoite stood beside Kono. "BOTH of them are like this?" she whispered.

((Shaedon, when you bit me, some of your blood went into me, right? Well, maybe some of your demon came in also and formed into my own demon, then became stronger. Is that O.K with you?))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:11 pm
(w00t i have an evil minion)

he walks over and stands next to Aerunai and puts a hand on her shoulder "so it has finally effected you" his red eyes turn towards Kono and Yoite "i planted a demon virus in her when i bit her"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 pm
"shaedon im telling you we dont want to fight you.why are you doing this.i cant make you die but i can make you give up.seems i will need more power for you...second seal breaking"then he transformed into a full werewolf but so did a bit of his mind got twisted then he leaped at shaedon triyng to attack him"ready or not here i come!"  

Shuchi-sama

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 am
Elnnin

power: can manipulate electrical items, create sparks and steal energy from light poles, lamps ,etc,etc

personality: you'll have to find out

stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 am
Keith's jaw dropped when he heard what Shad said. "There's two of them?! Cody! You take care of the other one!" Cody stepped out of the shadows. "Right!" He jumped out of Shad's mind and into Aerunai's. "Not many barriers, the demon is starting to set some up though. Maybe it's in a larva state, and won't regenerate like the other one." He summoned a fireball. "In which case, I can have some fun taking this one out."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 am
"this looks like fun"he though"if i have to release the third or the fourth or even the fifth i will have to kill him"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am
this is how he looks like in the third seal breaked and even more of his mind becomes the mind of the werewolf

appearance:User Image

this is the broken fourth seal appearance now there is only a it of the rob controlling the body the most part of the body is controlled by the werewolfs soul

this is the fifth broken seal appearance that is the most powerfull form and all of his mind changes to the sealed werewolfs mind only deep inside him is the real rob

Shuchi-sama

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 pm
he jumps back away from the werewolf "this shall be fun" he pulls a special vial out of his pocket and drinks it. His fangs grow a little bit and wings pop out of his back "prepare to die"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games