Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TertiusRamone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:46 am
Hi I'm Sean, I live in Ireland
I really don't know how to put up pictures on gaia
I have Mortifactor Space Marines in 40k, Wood Elves in Fantsay and Dwarves also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:03 am
i am Quarzess, and i play a sneaky shoot you in the back wood elf army in fantasy, and a dark eldar army in 40K. and i don't have any pictures of them on gaia(or even my computer)  

Quarzess

Inquisitor Loki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:31 pm
I am Loki(I rather not give my name out online) and I am more involved with the warhammer 40k books than the actual game since no one near me plays it. I am also a writer that is still in the process of getting better.

I have an eldar army but it is pretty small since no one ever plays with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Hey i'm Martin, or Knight as loads of people on gaia call me, I don't mind which, i'm 14 coming on 15 and love warhammer, I currently collect Space Marines in 40k and Hordes of Chaos (Tzeentch) in Warhammer, my friends say I have a thing about painting my models purple, but they're wrong I tell you! It's called Midnight BLUE!! Ahem..Yes..Well anyway...picutres (Just some samples):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(The chaos army is in the making at the moment, need to paint some of the models and glue one or two broken ones and sorry the pictures aren't too good, also some of the flock has come off my commanders base gonk )

Hello Mr Bimble

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Johnny Akiba Sasaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Hi, I'm from the United States, and I am rather new to warhammer 40k

I've started to play as the Space Marines (Dark Angels), and I hope to get my friends interested in the game, so that we can all get together on weekends and have nice, drawn-out battles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:13 pm
I'm Skyy (two y's, no typo) from Canada. I've recently started an Ork army for Warhammer 40K. I like converting, and Fantasy Orks were readily available. My army consists primarily of customized and converted RED Orks. They are mostly built, but unpainted. I may start Grey Knights at a later time.
Picture is available.

Lord_Skyy

I x I - Crimson Fist

O.G. Hellhound

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:46 pm
i am alec and i play the the Crimson Fists space marines.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:49 am
Name's Jeramy. I recently got into 40K, used to play Dawn of War nearly every weekend with my friends, including Hive_Minded, and just got into the miniatures. I currently have a tau Farsight Enclave army and will be getting a Thousand Sons army in the mail tomorrow.  

Krovox

ZombieMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:18 pm
I am matt and i play with jeron here, and i play necrons space marines and maybe ork too...At least i want to get into those armies, I am new at this and am currently Raising funds to build my necrons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am
OK I'm only showing my models in my skaven army
i used imageshake so try to Bear with me
ok this is the skaven clanrats

warp lighting cannon

and last is the leader of the army an plague priest

now you have it a 1000 point skaven army in the makes  

knight of awsome

Father Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:47 pm
Although I've been here for a couple posts, I should introduce myself.

I am Father Joe. I am what the Inquisition call a "rogue chaplain" for my affairs with the Tau. Know this! My faith in the Emporer is strong and unshakeable!
But there are other Gods that are in need of my services.

I support the unity of creatures towards the road to peace.

My army....is....wellll......non-officially-existant. I proxy with what I have, and that would be alot of Star Wars Stormtroopers possing as Imperial Guards.
Humans with laser guns. What more do you need for IG?
Chicken walker=Sentinel.
Gun crews are premade for Lascannons and Autocannons.
Everything else is Mage Knight(mortars) and lego.

I am a poor preacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:59 pm
I am a human being with nerd-like tendancies who plays 40k and Fantasy, that's all you'll get out of me on personal stuff.

I play Space Marines (my own chapter, the Knights of Murder), but am continuesly finding them irritating because they perform poorly against long-range enemies. Therefore i've started collecting guard, but am short on cash. I really want some of those Forge World Death Corp guys, they're awesome beyond belief. Truthfully, most of my Imperial Guard army is Void models anyway because the store I buy at was selling the void blisters for about 34 cents a pack.

I also play Dwarves in Fantasy, and am perfectly satisified with them, because dwarves rock.

I think Necrons are overpowered, but that's just me.  

Lieutenant_Charon

Desert_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:30 am
I'm Justin, 20, from the 2nd largest country on the world, Canada. I've played every army in 40 except Squats, wasn't around at the time. I've been playing for over 6 years and my current army is Dark Angels and my final army which I'm working on building is Dark Eldar. After my DE are done, I'm getting rid of all my old armies and keeping my three favourites, Orks (Bad Moons klan), Dark Angels (Pre-4th Edition codex), and the Dark Eldar.

I also started fantasy two years ago, I have to say that Dark Elves are awesome, though, not a huge fan of the almost entirely metal army. I'm a huge converter, I love toying and tweeking models but I'm afraid to do that with my elves because I don't want to sacrifice the detail of the model. I have yet to lose a game with them, I've played against High Elves, Wood Elves, Orcs and Dwarves in about 10 seperate games. Just small battles right now, kind of strapped for cash so my army is staying at 1000 points until the summer.

And here is the best pic I have of my Dark Angels Chaplain Ryvius, who has led my angels of death for 18 wins, no losses, and one draw.

User Image

Just for a note, I took this before I fully finished him and his fellow Death Wing, his base is now a smouldering cracked lava flow and the terms have basic crush rock desert basing.

the Demon  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:38 pm
been playing for about 4 years
around 2000 points of blood angels and about 1500 of tau
I only have about 10 models painted, I'm working on it
I'll try to get pics  

Rath Markara

xXxStudMuffinxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:21 pm
im Kyle and I play the space wolfs...ill get you guys a pic later  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games