Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sage-darling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:30 am
ahhhh...

i cried in FUSHIGI YUUGI too....

crying

there are lots of touching scenes in that anime...

but the episode that i really cried so hard was the death of NURIKO..!!

crying crying

He was one of my most fav characters.... and his death is just so.... mournful...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:56 pm

Not that many really
-Cowboy bebop (More than any other anime)
-fruits Basket
-Fushigi yugi
-Please! Save My Earth
-Trigun

BlackSharpieMarker

destinywarrior03

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:18 pm
LaughingGal13
I remember my brother bawling his eyes out when Ash let his Butterfree go....lol (Pokemon)

Lets see I cried a bit whenGaara died. Mostly during his last few moments in that white area of doom.
Cried even more when Naruto fully accepted his death and snapped at Chiyo. (Rest her awesome granny soul.)
Balwed when Wolfwood died. One was Vash's best friend, two the scene before it with Millie, and three he was awesome!

urg thats all I can think of right now....

Gaara dies?!?!!?!?!?!? burning_eyes (lol. Didn't know that!!)

Well, I remember when I watched the movie Spirited away. After the end, I felt all sad. Later, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started bawling. Actual sobbing, with the ugly breathing and everything..... That is 1 of 2 movies that made me cry like that..... but I love that movie.... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:13 pm
sage-darling
ahhhh...

i cried in FUSHIGI YUUGI too....

crying

there are lots of touching scenes in that anime...

but the episode that i really cried so hard was the death of NURIKO..!!

crying crying

He was one of my most fav characters.... and his death is just so.... mournful...
I cried when Nuriko died too. He was me second fav characters next to Miaaka. crying  

iCH3RRY-JUICE

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:23 am
I definately cried over the most recent chapters of Pluto. crying Oddly enough, I cried more over that moment between Helena and Tenma than I did over the death of my favorite character. I was a touching scene though, even if Tenma does approach the grieving process in such a....scientific way. But my heart kind of broke when he was holding her so gently and crying with her...see, he's got a heart after all. Even if he did sell his 'son' to the circus. >.<

Also cried a great deal during Le Chevalier D'eon. Basically every major death got me, and any time that Robin started crying (curse his infectious tears...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:58 am
cry..cry... oh yeah! i almost cried at the end of fma, and how alphonse lost his memory, and al losing all use of his arm, i mean jeez... it sucked but i loved the series  

GeoGenesis

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:08 pm
I cried when Toboe died in Wolf's Rain...and again when Hige died
I also cried when Ash released Butterfree, and when Pikachu was going to join the wild Pikachu, but didn't.
I cried during Fruits Basket, at the end when Tohru and Kyo were together in the storm,
And during Akira, at the end.
I'm a crybaby, so sue me crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 am
Green Green.
When she need to go to the future, and get him alone.
crying  

KPTA

sandals

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm
Peach Girl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:56 pm
Pretty much any show where they kill of my fav characters. scream Bastards always kill the ones I like!! stressed stressed

Such as in Trigun or Cowboy Bebop the movie or Final Fantasy VII, which isn't really an anime but I'll include it anyway. Oh and a lot of Studio Ghibli films like Grave of the Fireflies, Pom Poko and Porco Rosso.

Yet I still watch them over and over! crying I'm a masochist.  

o0-foxpuppet-0o

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:48 pm
I dont know what it was called, but it's the saddest anime movie that i have ever watched.
It was about a boy and his little sister who had to evacuate the town because of the atom bomb being dropped in WWII. Their mother died when the bombed dropped , the little sister dies of disease, and the brother dies later in the story. It was so sad, i cried for like 2 days straight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:11 pm
cried in maburaho after kazuki turned to dust  

Hedkie

oOMainaOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:21 am
Eternally Beloved
I dont know what it was called, but it's the saddest anime movie that i have ever watched.
It was about a boy and his little sister who had to evacuate the town because of the atom bomb being dropped in WWII. Their mother died when the bombed dropped , the little sister dies of disease, and the brother dies later in the story. It was so sad, i cried for like 2 days straight.
..:: Ah, that was probably Grave of the Fireflies, I also cried during that film. Chopper's past in One Piece was a tearful moment for me, and *spoiler* when Ayu died in Peacemaker Kurogane ::..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:33 pm
I cried in Naruto, not exactly WHEN Gaara died but when I saw how upset it made Naru. whee  

Hanone_x

Balakne

OG Lunatic

1,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:01 pm
the only time i was ever close to crying to an anime was when senna died in bleach movie, memories of a nobody....

that part still makes me sad T^T  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games