Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

PassedOutHyperQueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:05 pm
I personally like incest and consider it quite HOTTTTT. but theres one form of incest that i love even more than just plane old incest and thats twincest cuz twincest is like omfg HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and cute i dont know what makes me like it so much but i do and it makes me think if I had a twin what would I do would I let him screw me sensless or be like no back off. guess ill never know.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:27 pm
Ehh. Real incest = bleh D:
Yaoi incest = <33

I, personally, think incest inr is disgusting.
But in yaoi it's teh hotness. :3
& I agree with Hyper. Twincest is hot.

I do have a sister... but I would not screw her.
Ewwie. Plus that's not how I roll right now.
I'm straight. :]

Though... If I was a guy... Nah. xD;;
JK. I would be gay if I was a guy, but I wouldn't screw my own brother. Lol.

p a r a p e n g

Demon sword_of_death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:39 pm
i think it's totally hott, i don't care what people say that is hott. i personally like the brotherxbrother pairing cause it's brotherly love and stuff. it's really cute  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 am
I love yaoi incest. Particularly between the Hitachiin Twins xd  

Maetria the Fire Empress

sesshysangel18

Friendly Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 pm
I love yaoi incest as long as both parties consent.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:56 pm
i dont really like incest, it seems kinda er wrong ;^^ but there is this one yaoi that i love that is incest.  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

KajinaTheSecond

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Yeah, in RL it's pretty gross...and southern...and you know that never ends well when children are birthed from it...but in yaoi, IZ NICE.
But I'm still kinda picky with it...like, if it's going to be incest, it has to be TWINCEST. Like, the twins from Host Club. d(>_<)b And I suppose I don't mind a little ItaSasu now and again... >;D But, other than that, it's just a little too hardcore for me ^_^;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:07 am
I think nothing is wrong with it, in fact, I think it's kinda hot. I am actually in the middle of a story...where two brothers fall in love but they gotta keep it a secret from their family or else who knows what will happen. But besides the point! Hooray for incest heart  

Ska8er_Christian666

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:53 am
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

YES, YES, AND YES!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:56 am
sometimes i have no problem with it but its not my style of reading usually  

protecterofelements

number the second

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 am
having sibling of my own, I have just never been able to stomach incest. I don't enjoy it and it makes me uncomfortable to talk about. But hey if people are into it and no ones getting hurt, what do I care?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:49 pm
User Image

eek I personally don't like incest in real life... but on paper I'm fine with it.. though it's still a little disturbing. I read a twincest manga once.. forgot the title but it was one boy one girl... I guess I liked it, since it looked like there was love and all.. but I don't know.

User Image

Starluvr

MoonLadyUmi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:45 pm
KajinaTheSecond
Yeah, in RL it's pretty gross...and southern...and you know that never ends well when children are birthed from it...but in yaoi, IZ NICE.

what did you mean about that Southern thing??? i live in KY, and everyone here is just as opposed to incest as anywhere else. people fromt the South do not marry their siblings. being from the South has nothing to do with incestual thoughts or tendancies. in fact, because most Southerners are pretty Christian, they're usually pretty opposed to incest.
General Robert Edward Lee and the Confederacy rock!!
and as to the incest: totally!! especially twincest. in RL it's fine too. i have a brother and sister and would never sleep with either of them, but i don't care whether others do it or not. as so many others have said, if there's love...
but anime incest is totally hot. i especially love the hitachiin twins from OHSHC!!! they're so great!! a non-anime pairing i love is fredxgeorge from hp!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:14 pm
I honestly don't care.
I think that, no matter what the situation is, if both parties are willing and consenting, no one else should be able to have any say in what they do.
In real life, as well.

I ALSO believe that people who say that it's okay in books and anything BUT real life are extremely hypocritical, and should take a critical look at themselves before judging things people do on their own.

Yeyana

Jennycat_007

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 pm
Coveted Dreams
In anime and manga it's one thing... It's great 'n' all... But in real life-- well, I dunno. I've got siblings and I just know waaaay too much about every aspect of... well... them, and I dunno... it just seems wrong to me. But I guess if there's true love, consent, and... no chance of children... then who the hell am I to judge?

I think the same way 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games