Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm
Yeyana
8'D

Je suis un grande pomme de terre
I Am a big potato

Why the french have such a big word for potato, I will never know.
And it LITERALLY translates to "apple of earth"
Silly, huh?
Ooh, I wasn't actually that far off! rofl and.. lol French.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:55 pm
Wow speaking of suggestive....
These two guys at my lunch table always pretend to be totally into eachother. They are both straight but put on a pretty believable show. It really just consists of them talking about who is the seme and why.  

the_noodle00

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
We were waiting for school to start and my friend Jess was eating one of those small bags off M&Ms and then she looked at it's title and said, "No one wants to be fun sized." Then I see Nick coming over and motioned for him to come over and said, "You're fun sized Nick!" Good times.
Rulin' ya universes...

*sigh* The concept of "fun size" never ceases to anger me.
WHAT THE HELL IS SO "FUN" ABOUT NOT GETTING ENOUGH CHOCOLATE!?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:19 am
In registration today (basically, everyone sits around talking for fifteen minutes. *shrug* I don't see the point in it) my form teacher was talking to some of the guys in our class, when he said, really loudly, "You know hookers? The best are all men." rofl Me and my friend Vicky just looked at each other, slightly horrified, when he said "So, I met this guy in Halifax..." xd Apparently he was talking about sport. rolleyes Sure...
I have another - just let me find American Idiot...

Give Me Novacaine - Green Day

"Give me a long kiss goodnight
And everything will be alright
Tell me that I wont feel a thing"

and:

"And tell me everything will be alright
Tell me, Jimmy, that I won't feel a thing."

I'm sure there were more song quotes... I forgot them all, though. sweatdrop  

Honourable123

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:07 pm
Buddhist Monk Rosary
I don't care what those Tantric New Agers told you, this is what you should be fingering while you meditate.

ninja Best. Item. Description. Ever.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:16 pm
My friend told me this. EVERY day she drive by a street called "Hypicum" There is NO way that wasn't done intentiually. None.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Honourable123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:44 pm
I did have loads of stuff to post here... ... I forgot most of them... sweatdrop

I had to talk to my German teacher about coursework after the lesson, so I was late leaving school, and there was a group of year sevens in front of me - they'd just left the thechnology block with stuff from food tech. One of them pointed at his friend, just as I was walking around the corner, and shouted, "he stole my cherry!"

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

"He tastes like you, only sweeter."

Can't post more; my parents are going to bed. ninja Better go...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
My friend told me this. EVERY day she drive by a street called "Hypicum" There is NO way that wasn't done intentiually. None.
Rulin' ya universes...

>=3 there's a street in my city, on the way to my friend's house, called CUMMING STREET.
*snort*
Also, I just heard this one;

Dante: First i whip it out... then i thrust it... with great force...every angle...! It penetrated... until... with great strength... i ram it in! In the end we are all satisfied and you are set free.

x3

Also, Ein from DoA2 says the darnest things.
"VICTORY EXCITES ME."
"GOOD VIBRATIONS."
"WATCH OUT! I'M COMING"
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:53 am
Miss Sushii
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Rulin' ya universes...

>=3 there's a street in my city, on the way to my friend's house, called CUMMING STREET.
*snort*
...since 1992.

xd Everytime we go into Huddersfield (the largest town in England, apparently...), we pass by 'Amal Solicitors', and me and my mum burst out laughing over 'a**l Solicitors'. rofl

On Monday, in maths, Hashim and Danny started arguing again, Hashim said, "I swear, it doesn't hurt."
"Yeah? How do you know?" Danny asked.
Hashim answered, "'Cause I've done it before! Idiot!"

We were in drama today (I haven't done drama in over two months - it's the only time we can act like total fools and not get told off for it), and Paul - self-appointed director of our group - was sulking because nobody was listening to him (we were too busy giggling like little girls over the King of Naples - the King of Nipples rofl ). What do you expect when you walk around singing "One, two, three... One, two, three", with your trousers tucked into your sports socks? Or rolling around on the floors screaming, "Help! I'm drowning! The ship's sinking! Help!"?
Anyway, he was sat next to the curtain, with Zak, sitting sideways, on a chair next to him, complaining about it, when Vicky pulled the curtain in front of them - she was sick of his whining. Paul said, "We could get really dirty behind here..." I'm not sure what happened, but Paul started shouting, "Ohh... ooohh... Zak!" Me and this girl in my form, Stacey, were in hysterics - Robbie (still with his pants in his socks xd ) looked up from his copy of The Tempest and glared at the curtains, stalked over and threw them open. Zak had his arms around Paul's chest, with his head on Paul's shoulder; Paul just had this ridiculous grin on his face.

I'm sure there was another song quote, I can't remember, though. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm holding in laughter - I've really missed drama; it totally cancels out the fact I've been doing mountains of German coursework today.

I was going to post a load of slashy quotes, but my mum's nagging at me to get changed - we're going out for tea. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:51 pm
I survived my 'family meal'. With two of the most stuck-up, popular girls in my year only a few tables away. gonk I hate my family...

All of these quotes are by Pete Wentz, from Fall Out Boy...

Q: "What's your favourite shape?"
A: "Mine's a Patrick."

Q: "X-ray vision or bionic hearing?"
A: "It's easy to hear people talking s**t. I'd rather check out Patrick in his boxers with little heart prints on 'em. So vision I guess."

"He has 'it' and doesn't even realize that."
About Patrick Stump

Pete: "I don't bite, Patrick bites!"
Patrick: "Yeah, I'm the only one who bites. We bite each other."

"[Patrick and I] are married and live in a castle in the sky. Our neighbors are Care Bears. Grumpy Bear has a bad attitude, but I still heart him."

Uh... actually, you should probably just read the whole Wikiquote page...

I've just remembered this now... me and Vicky were stood talking to Nick - well, we were stood there while Nick and his friends went psycho and chased each other around. sweatdrop Vicky said, "I thought you'd be in your form room. Why are you even allowed in there?"
"'Cause our form tutor likes us."
"Really? Mr. Taylor likes someone who isn't a girl?" Vicky asked, smirking at him.
"He went out with a year eleven," I said. Just so you know, Mr. Taylor was our form tutor in year seven (first year), but left us for Nick and Josie's form - so everyone our form has to shout 'traitor!' everytime we see him. Oh, and year eleven is age fifteen to sixteen. And Mr. Taylor is about twenty-three -ish... and actually pretty cute... sweatdrop
"You'll be next, Nick," Vicky said, "watch out!"
"Oh, yeah...Mr. Taylor is so hot." Me and Vicky started laughing, when he look directly at me and said, "I was joking." And then walked off to talk to Alex.
Why me? eek I suppose he automatically assumes that all girls who are into anime and manga (he is, too, by the way) are yaoi fans. ninja  

Honourable123

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:02 pm
Miss Sushii
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Rulin' ya universes...

*snort*

Dante: First i whip it out... then i thrust it... with great force...every angle...! It penetrated... until... with great strength... i ram it in! In the end we are all satisfied and you are set free.

x3

"VICTORY EXCITES ME."
"GOOD VIBRATIONS."
"WATCH OUT! I'M COMING"
...since 1992.

O.O

I want to live on that street.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:40 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Miss Sushii
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Rulin' ya universes...

*snort*

x3

"VICTORY EXCITES ME."
"GOOD VIBRATIONS."
"WATCH OUT! I'M COMING"
...since 1992.

O.O

I want to live on that street.
Rulin' ya universes...

Me too xD I'd mail order everything.
@Mayor Spoon: Gah, I envy you ;^; I wish I could do drama... I had an um... curtain-related moment too x3 In year 8, some guys, maye yr. 10-11, went behind the stage curtains, and started playing "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls REALLY LOUDLY (masking other sounds, perhaps?) AND THEN THERE WAS SHIRTLESSNESS, AND I SAW a**.
xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:34 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

@Mayor Spoon: Gah, I envy you ;^; I wish I could do drama... I had an um... curtain-related moment too x3 In year 8, some guys, maye yr. 10-11, went behind the stage curtains, and started playing "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls REALLY LOUDLY (masking other sounds, perhaps?) AND THEN THERE WAS SHIRTLESSNESS, AND I SAW a**.
xD
...since 1992.

I love drama, it was so boring without it for eight weeks. There have been loads of curtain incidents with Zak and Middie, Paul and Robbie, James and Umar, and Gaz with just about everyone - specifically Judd and James (his cousin - first, I think). The guys in my form have really odd nicknames... xd And then there was all the random tackling each other to the ground whilst 'acting'. rolleyes I still don't understand how Robbie and Paul can end up on the floor together every lesson.
I'll really miss drama next year. crying

I spotted loads of quotes while in my Shakespeare mock - it surprises me how often I spot these, maybe it;s because I always finish ridiculously early, and end up re-re-re-reading it. I can't remember them all, but I've found quite a few again... These are all from The Tempest:

Trinculo: "Why, thou debauched fish, thou..."
I think I was the only one who got this... ninja

Stephano: "Canst thou bring me to the party?"

Caliban: "Thou mak'st me merry! I am full of pleasure."

Ariel: (a guy, by the way) "Thy thoughts I cleave to. What's thy pleasure?"

I'm sure there were more, but my friend wants me to beat her at play some stupid game.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Mmkay, in my English class we are reading the classic Romeo and Juliet! So, we're all reading it as a class right? Then we come to these two lines.

"My naked weapon is out!" Samson

"Give me my sword, ho!" Capulet

Just thought I'd share with ya'll. ^^  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:26 pm
"I could not help it, but I began to feel suspicious of this 'dark complexioned' harpooneer. At any rate, I made up my mind that if it so turned out that we should sleep together, he must undress and get into bed before I did."

MOBY d**k, BITCHES. All hail classic literature. More quotes tomorrow, I've not got the book with me right now. Or the time. But damn Ishmael panics a bit much about sleeping with Queequeg..  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games