Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm
*It was at that moment that Summer had walked back into the Hospital wing to check on Sam.*

Inform me of what?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm
(( I am so so sorry I didn't follow up on this. I completely forgot I'd posted here sweatdrop You guys can PM me or something if I dissapear like that again, k? ))

Juni casually walked up to Sam and rubbed at her arm with something soft, a cotton ball, then she examined the ball a moment and placed it in a jar. "Erm, yes, I think you can go now. But come back here right away if you start to feel unwell again. I'll be doing some research on this transfiguring... thing. I still haven't figured out what happened to you, and I don't know if or when you'll have another episode. Uh, but before you go, what is this 'morpho' you mentioned, if you don't mind me asking?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 pm
"summer, well hello there we were just saying that we thought you might be able to tell the future with out any of the normal tools no cards tea crystal balls or any other divination tools kind of like Alexander"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image
Katie smashes through the window on her broom, barely alive. She summons every ounce of her strength tries to get up, but falls unconscious. Her skin is turning coal black and her once brown hair is a ghostly white. Her eyes seem to be red.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:53 pm
"Um..well, from what we know, Morphos are wizards or witches that can change into any form of an object or creature at will once they control it." Sam stops for a moment and then shoves James forward. "James has a letter from his elder." Sam then sees Katie and gasps. "Oh my gosh Katie! You look like me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm
Katie suddenly begins to writhe, the broken glass surrounding her cutting her all over. She screams in agony. Her stab deep wounds begin to let out a deep purple fluid. As it spills onto the floor, it eats through everything it touches{{except the floor}}. Steam rises from it as it bubbles, as it boiling. It makes a circle around Katie, making her untouchable.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 am
Sam screams as Katie begins to pour liquid. Sam looks at Juni. "Is this the dark arts?! Should I get the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Katie continues her antics.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Professor Clairon won't respond in time.. who's another teacher? I'll get them, but who should I get??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 am
((ooc considering that is from another rp and im dieng in that one as well should i be able to respond to all of this in here???))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 am
((No clue.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 am
"Um, Well, we should get the nurse too! Maybe the potions teacher?! Maybe Professor Algorith? She's the history teacher, she might know of some famous person who had the same affects..." Sam trailed off, looking at her friend dying on the floor. She was pulling on her hair quite hard too.  

cocosam

Gu14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:57 pm
'GU' walks in with his face all blue and says, "A Slytherin charmed my Cauldron Cake I was having for dessert and... well you can see I'm sure!" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:03 pm
::Looks at Gu and chuckles:: "Did James do it! If he didn't then it wasn't one of us Slytherins! It may have been Peeves"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gu14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 am
"I'm pretty sure it was a Slytherin..." GU says. His face now is changing from pink to yellow now. redface  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games