Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:00 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

there is no poll

Yes, but when I put a poll up, the original options are still up. I can only get the "delete poll" option when there isn't a poll up. Could you please try it anyways?

i have no clue what you're talking about
everything is working fine for me. sweatdrop

Ok, you can edit other people's posts right? Go into the Avatar Contest Sticky, and click edit on the first post...then go to the poll part at the bottom and click delete poll, then submit  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:05 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

there is no poll

Yes, but when I put a poll up, the original options are still up. I can only get the "delete poll" option when there isn't a poll up. Could you please try it anyways?

i have no clue what you're talking about
everything is working fine for me. sweatdrop

Ok, you can edit other people's posts right? Go into the Avatar Contest Sticky, and click edit on the first post...then go to the poll part at the bottom and click delete poll, then submit

there is no poll
when i go it's like a blank slate for a poll
you know?
like when you create a new thread and you have a new poll?
i can't delete a poll if there isn't anything wrong  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:10 pm
Masquanade

there is no poll
when i go it's like a blank slate for a poll
you know?
like when you create a new thread and you have a new poll?
i can't delete a poll if there isn't anything wrong

stressed I know, that's what I get too. Please, just trust me and try selecting delete poll and submitting it. Or, see for yourself by adding a little test poll.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:18 pm
Ok I see what you mean. But first off of you don't need a poll there, as we already know it's a messed up poll . . . when I tried it allowed me to edit the options . . . as you can see . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:21 pm
It adds on to the other ones...right? Maybe we just make a new thread? I can't make a new one right now, because I'm busy studying. Maybe later or tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Hey, I was thinking, we should have a guild thread tomorrow at the anniversary ball. That way we all have somewhere to go if we need. I've noticed other guilds do that at past balls, so I thought it'd be kind of neat to do. Just a thought. ^^;;  

Spurple

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:20 pm
Miangel
Hey, I was thinking, we should have a guild thread tomorrow at the anniversary ball. That way we all have somewhere to go if we need. I've noticed other guilds do that at past balls, so I thought it'd be kind of neat to do. Just a thought. ^^;;

Sounds cool; would you like to do the honors? Whoever makes the thread, be sure to post the link here!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:26 pm
Durza the Shade
Miangel

Sounds cool; would you like to do the honors? Whoever makes the thread, be sure to post the link here!

Sure! ^^ I'll be on when it starts (no school tomorrow! ^^) so I should be able to get it up pretty fast. 3nodding  

Spurple

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:00 am
Hahaha
I was thinking of guild thread as well
Though I won't be on when it starts. I won't be on till about 1:15 PM gaia time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:20 am
Miangel

We could take over part of the main hall as a stage so we could be the official musical entertainment. whee  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Spurple

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:46 am
Here's the link! ^^

Band Nerd Guild Party Thread  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:27 pm
Miangel
Here's the link! ^^

Band Nerd Guild Party Thread

o_o darn, i missed it.  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:05 am
Hey masq, read the new applicant, you might want to tell him some stuff... i unno  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:33 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Hey masq, read the new applicant, you might want to tell him some stuff... i unno

uh . . . when i checked there was no pending requests
unless you're talking about someone else?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:47 am
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

uh . . . when i checked there was no pending requests
unless you're talking about someone else?

no, someone who wasn't involved in HS band wanted to join because since he was a musician, he said he couldn't find another guild suitable, he is a guitarist...  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games