Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:38 am
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

I'm not familiar with it.

...or alternately 666.5 on me. x_x
The Curse of Anu is the curse that Cu used to evoke at people who raped his culture.

So a bit of both.

I prefer attack channeling or curses that apply only a very small disadvantage or issue to a person that is surmountable by avoiding stupidity and disrespect.

So that when they invariably fail to avoid being stupid or disrespectful the curse clamping shut and causing all sorts of unpleasantness is their own damn fault.

...wow that sounded way more sadistic than I thought it did... o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

I'm not familiar with it.

...or alternately 666.5 on me. x_x
The Curse of Anu is the curse that Cu used to evoke at people who raped his culture.

So a bit of both.

I prefer attack channeling or curses that apply only a very small disadvantage or issue to a person that is surmountable by avoiding stupidity and disrespect.

So that when they invariably fail to avoid being stupid or disrespectful the curse clamping shut and causing all sorts of unpleasantness is their own damn fault.

...wow that sounded way more sadistic than I thought it did... o_o
My friend's favorite curse amounts to "May you get what you deserve"  

TeaDidikai

Zercia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm
Hello
I join this group because it had a few cute threads. I been soul sreaching since grade 12 of my world religons class. (Spell is not my strong suit.) That was 16 years ago I was about 22 when Paganism found me. I joined Odyssean tradition with WCC up here is Canada. Was there for about 3 years and found another group to work with for about 2 or 3 years give or take. Now I moved up north and found a Church called Untied which was interesting group. They were open to the idea of the Goddess and other Pagan ideas. It is different from the usally things at churchs I was at as a child. I am still enjoy the Pagan train of though have not found a group up here. It will find me it always does.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Hey Zercia. Welcome to the guild.  

TeaDidikai

Schpanks

Invisible Vampire

8,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm
Hi
I want to learn about Celtic Paganism/Neo-Paganism.
I know some basic Pagan knowledge, but I am very limited to resources atm.
Any help would be VERY much apreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Schpanks
Hi
I want to learn about Celtic Paganism/Neo-Paganism.
I know some basic Pagan knowledge, but I am very limited to resources atm.
Any help would be VERY much apreciated.
Which form of Celtic Paganism? The Celts weren't a unified people, and within the different cultures that made up the Celts, there were huge differences.  

TeaDidikai

cordgrass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:47 am
I've had a CCO so I'm already dead.

I don't have a problem with things working, except, speaking of curses, Karl Rove is still at large so there I suck. Part of that is that I've lost the will for it. But as I said, I got into this to make things stop working, and I know enough for that now.

As for harming indigenous peoples, that's a silly argument for someone mixing up old Egyptian and pagan British practices.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm
Greetings
and
blessed be

looking to learn
-Rogue  

XxBlueRoguexX

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:03 pm
XxBlueRoguexX
Greetings
and
blessed be

looking to learn
-Rogue

Welcome, welcome.

You will learn much, I assure you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Hiya, I'm Kickassium,
Kicks for short.

Not really looking to learn anything
all to particular,
just looking to make friends.

-tired of being a lonely little witch-

heart

Merry Meet!
User Image

KicKaSsIuM

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 am
XxBlueRoguexX
Greetings
and
blessed be

looking to learn
-Rogue
What? Who is blessing me and why!?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 am
cordgrass
As for harming indigenous peoples, that's a silly argument for someone mixing up old Egyptian and pagan British practices.
If you are referring to yourself, I don't think anyone was taking issue about the open cultures you're borrowing from. It was the "shaman" and "chakra" comments that were the issue, I believe.  

TheDisreputableDog

cordgrass

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 pm
I don't practice shamanism--there was a conversation already started about it and I thought that book was pretty good for those that were interested. Tedlock's grandmother was a Native American shaman who trained her as a child, and she isn't a cultural tourist, she's got a Ph.D. and was formally trained as a (I think) Peruvian shaman. She's spent her whole life studying shamanism.

As for chakras, well, I don't practice any sort of tantra, either traditional or the New Age Mantak Chia sort. However, I am exceptionally "tantric," for lack of better terminology. If there is a more PC version of the seven energy centers of the body (yes, I know there are more in various systems) then let me know the terms I should be using. As I said, I've had a crown chakra or**** and plenty of the other kind--the body is the body and the nervous system will produce similar results no matter what religious system is followed, as long as the basics are done right. Like I said, I follow Hathor and she's pretty festive and earthy.

And yes, I know about thoughtforms but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 pm
As amusing as y'all are, I'm fluffy bunny to the core and if I stay here I can't help but being in a troll position. I don't intend to annoy; I'm just looking for companionship, so I'll make like a hoop and roll away. I'll go off and enjoy my path of entropy and decay and pissed-off thoughtforms/beings all by my lonesome. wink  

cordgrass

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games