Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 pm
*slinks in*
Since I can't post in the "U PPL R MEEN 2 ME!" thread...

I'm still kind of confused as to how she's still in the guild.
And I don't see how or where anyone deleted their posts in that thread either.
I should join my mule so I can actually post in there ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 pm
too2sweet
RubyLight
Violet Song jat Shariff
RubyLight
Personal Gaia Pet Peeve: Why the hell would someone join a guild if they have no desire to participate?
I'm trying my best to make the place interesting, but there is only so much I can do because:
1. I'm not the Captain.
2. No one is freaking posting.
C'mon work with me people! scream

Sorry
sweatdrop .
Sometimes it takes me a bit to warm up and get posting in a guild.
I was a member of this guild for about 4-6 months before I felt comfortable enough to post in here.

Oh ok. You at least introduced yourself, I'm talking about people who don't even bother with that. Thanks for letting me know.
I tend to lurk for awhile after posting in the intro thread before joining in on the topics. So, I understand what you mean. 3nodding (I just think its important for members to at least introduce themselves.)

What's really sad is the captain doesn't even post, makes you wonder why someone would go to all the trouble to make a guild and then not pay any attention to it. I'd post more, but I don't know enough. Guilds are funny though...a lot of people join just to lurk and gather info, and they rarely post - even in topics where they can't go wrong. It's very frustrating when you are trying to stir up activity.
*ahem* especially when you're writing a pathway thread and would love any comments anyone cared to post ninja *slinks back into the background*  

Gho the Girl

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:15 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
*slinks in*

Because I find it amusing. I tend not to delete topics or boot people. But I'm beginning to feel this one needs some moderating.
Quote:

I checked the crew log. I can see any deletions in the guild. No one has.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:15 pm
Gho the Girl
too2sweet

What's really sad is the captain doesn't even post, makes you wonder why someone would go to all the trouble to make a guild and then not pay any attention to it. I'd post more, but I don't know enough. Guilds are funny though...a lot of people join just to lurk and gather info, and they rarely post - even in topics where they can't go wrong. It's very frustrating when you are trying to stir up activity.
*ahem* especially when you're writing a pathway thread and would love any comments anyone cared to post ninja *slinks back into the background*

No, damnit. I'm going to bed. Long day/week ahead of me. You can't make me.. DX

.. I'll try and check it tomorrow. >>  

Maze

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Maze
Gho the Girl
too2sweet

No, damnit. I'm going to bed. Long day/week ahead of me. You can't make me.. DX
I has cookies . . .
Quote:

.. I'll try and check it tomorrow. >>
That's fine, no rush. Just having someone post "Looks interesting" or "Nice job, keep it up" would be really blessing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm
maenad nuri
Violet Song jat Shariff
*slinks in*

Because I find it amusing. I tend not to delete topics or boot people. But I'm beginning to feel this one needs some moderating.

It is kind of amusing, yes.
But I want in on the fun!! gonk
Quote:
Quote:

I checked the crew log. I can see any deletions in the guild. No one has.

Perhaps she has selective reading now?
xd

Oh! Also.
Nuri, you bellydance, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Oh! Also.

Yep! I actually had a recital Saturday. And if I get off my a**, I have a drop-in class to attend tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 pm
maenad nuri
Violet Song jat Shariff

Oh! Also.

Yep! I actually had a recital Saturday. And if I get off my a**, I have a drop-in class to attend tonight.

Hooray!
Have fun at class!
May I PM you questions and such? It's kind of off-topic for this thread >.>  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
maenad nuri
Violet Song jat Shariff

Oh! Also.

Hooray!
Have fun at class!

Certainly ... or perhaps start a new topic? I know there are a couple of other bellydancers, and at least for me, dance is sacred  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm
maenad nuri
Violet Song jat Shariff
maenad nuri
Violet Song jat Shariff

Oh! Also.

Hooray!
Have fun at class!

Certainly ... or perhaps start a new topic? I know there are a couple of other bellydancers, and at least for me, dance is sacred

I'm not sure what I'd call that thread redface .
And it's mostly just kind of newb questions and stuff I want to ask. I'm starting to kind of learn bellydance myself.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

RubyLight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:06 pm
too2sweet
Yeah, I don't know that much either, but I'm reading up on it in my spare time. I really like the mythology and the guild has so much potential. I'm going to see if she will let me buy the guild off her. (When I save up some more gold.) What's a reasonable offer?

@Vi, I'm interested in belly dancing too, but I don't even know what questions to ask. sweatdrop A thread would be a great idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm
RubyLight
too2sweet
Yeah, I don't know that much either, but I'm reading up on it in my spare time. I really like the mythology and the guild has so much potential. I'm going to see if she will let me buy the guild off her. (When I save up some more gold.) What's a reasonable offer?

@Vi, I'm interested in belly dancing too, but I don't even know what questions to ask. sweatdrop A thread would be a great idea. 3nodding

Eh, guilds are I think 20k to create one...so I would say/think that 15k is a reasonable offer? It might depend on how badly she wants to get rid of it.

Oh I was just asking n00b questions, like how long she's been dancing, if she has a style she prefers...nothing too profound.

I'll go make a thread though 3nodding . Hopefully draw out all the other dancers and want-to dancers.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
*slinks in*

I've just been editing the posts I already put in the thread to add more to it. *grin*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:38 pm
Recursive Paradox
Violet Song jat Shariff
*slinks in*

I've just been editing the posts I already put in the thread to add more to it. *grin*

Nice. xd  

RubyLight

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Recursive Paradox
Violet Song jat Shariff
*slinks in*

We can edit our posts in there????
gonk .
Good tip to know for future use.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games