Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:00 am
Clockwork Moirai
The turtles got everything out and put away before Raph then parked the van. They started inside, though Raph walked a bit slower behind the others.

Nira lagged behind with him and shot him a look as she tilted her head. A frown on her lips as she worried what might be wrong with him. He had eaten after all. And of course, Nira now knew he didnt get full as she did. But still. He had eaten. So then why? Why did it seem like he was not as energetic as he should have been? "Raph, okay?" She asks him, worried.

@Sirea: Zoey felt her eyes widen as she heard it was a little girl. She shot a look over to Donnie before nodding at Xena. "I see...Uh....Yumi should be upstairs in her room. I'm not sure if she's napping or keeping herself entertained." She said rather quickly before grabbing Donnie and dragging him outside with her to see this little girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:45 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
The turtles got everything out and put away before Raph then parked the van. They started inside, though Raph walked a bit slower behind the others.

Nira lagged behind with him and shot him a look as she tilted her head. A frown on her lips as she worried what might be wrong with him. He had eaten after all. And of course, Nira now knew he didnt get full as she did. But still. He had eaten. So then why? Why did it seem like he was not as energetic as he should have been? "Raph, okay?" She asks him, worried.

@Sirea: Zoey felt her eyes widen as she heard it was a little girl. She shot a look over to Donnie before nodding at Xena. "I see...Uh....Yumi should be upstairs in her room. I'm not sure if she's napping or keeping herself entertained." She said rather quickly before grabbing Donnie and dragging him outside with her to see this little girl.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just got a lot on my mind. Don't worry bout it, Kid." he said smiling and ruffling her hair.

@Zoey: Donnie had just walked in, when Zoey shot him the look, then pulled him right back out the door.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:09 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit. "I do need to speak with Donnie as soon as possible...in fact, a family meeting is in order." She said, looking through the window as she narrowed her eyes at Nira. An intervention was indeed in order. "Zoey, would you mind tending to Nira as well? She and Natalia both would need a bath and fresh clothes..." She watched Zoey grab Donnie and drug him back outside to see Natalia. before she went upstairs to check up on Yumi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just got a lot on my mind. Don't worry bout it, Kid." he said smiling and ruffling her hair.

@Zoey: Donnie had just walked in, when Zoey shot him the look, then pulled him right back out the door.

She s**t a quick, "Uh-huh!" back towards Xena before she fled the house with Donnie. Once outside, she paused in the porch. Watching an Nira scowled and batted away Raph's hand and easily spotted the little girl, who she assumed was Natalia, giggling a bit at the action before she resumed looking around. "Another kid...." She murmured, her hand idly going to rest on her stomach. "I don't know if.....i-I can't....but we can't just not do anything either. I don't...." She had begun pacing, slightly panicking and she just stammered and ranted out whatever she could about what she was feeling so it wouldn't stay bottled up. "She should fit into Yumi's clothes and I can always mend them so they fit it they're too big.....food is okay right now and I always make plenty but we're gonna need more. I need to prep Her a bath. Wonder how long it's been for her. And you should look her over just in case. We need to make her a bed...she can share with mine. Or just take mine and I'll share with you, if that's okay if course...."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit. "I do need to speak with Donnie as soon as possible...in fact, a family meeting is in order." She said, looking through the window as she narrowed her eyes at Nira. An intervention was indeed in order. "Zoey, would you mind tending to Nira as well? She and Natalia both would need a bath and fresh clothes..." She watched Zoey grab Donnie and drug him back outside to see Natalia. before she went upstairs to check up on Yumi.

Yumi was in her bed napping.

Donnie blinked as he listened to Zoey. "Whoa. Slow down. What are you talking about?" he asked grabbing her shoulders to calm her down. "I mean of we been sharing the guest room since you got here, if we moved out now, we'd just be back in the attic until we finished building the new rooms. I don't know what's going on. Who is this girl? Do you know her?" He looked up when he heard a motorcycle start up.

Raph headed out on his bike.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie blinked as he listened to Zoey. "Whoa. Slow down. What are you talking about?" he asked grabbing her shoulders to calm her down. "I mean of we been sharing the guest room since you got here, if we moved out now, we'd just be back in the attic until we finished building the new rooms. I don't know what's going on. Who is this girl? Do you know her?" He looked up when he heard a motorcycle start up.

Xena watched Yumi as she napped with a small smile on her face. She slowly went over to her bed and started to gently stroke her hair. Her smile then faded as she thought about the encounter with Niede earlier. How dare she claim that she had formed a bond with Yumi after stealing hers and Raph's DNA in order to create her. Not only that, Niede had placed a heavy burden on her. How can she say that Yumi was valuable to her after creating her out of selfishness? 'She'll never be hers, regardless what she says.' She thought to herself. She then heard the sound of a motorcycle starting, which had her sigh deeply in frustration. 'I told him not to leave...' She shook her head for a moment before she would then gently shake Yumi. "Yumi..." She said softly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey stumbled as Donnie made her come to a halt and she quickly braced herself against his platron. Taking a few deep breaths, she shook her head and saw Nira and the little girl heading towards them as Raph headed out. "No. No I don't know the kid. I guess.....Xena said kid and my brain just..." She felt her hand come back to her stomach, and having caught her own action, she moves her hand away and instead folds her arms over her chest to stop from doing it again. "It kicked into a different gear, that's all. Uhm....Will you look her over after her bath? We don't know how long she's been on her own, if she's got any bruises or cuts...and I don't wanna over feed her and make her sick, ya know?"

"Nira found someone!" Nira would call when they were in hearing range. A grin on her face as Natalia shyly hurried forward. Eager to get inside and explore or sleep in a real bed or have a shower... Zoey smiled and lowered her arms as she knelt down to be at eye level.

"Hi. My name is Zoey and this is my boyfriend, Donnie." She said, blushing a bit.

"Natalia, but you can call me Nat. My mom had a name obsession so Talia and Natasha mixed together...and you get me. Heh..." Zoey giggled.

"Well, I think your name is very cool."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched Yumi as she napped with a small smile on her face. She slowly went over to her bed and started to gently stroke her hair. Her smile then faded as she thought about the encounter with Niede earlier. How dare she claim that she had formed a bond with Yumi after stealing hers and Raph's DNA in order to create her. Not only that, Niede had placed a heavy burden on her. How can she say that Yumi was valuable to her after creating her out of selfishness? 'She'll never be hers, regardless what she says.' She thought to herself. She then heard the sound of a motorcycle starting, which had her sigh deeply in frustration. 'I told him not to leave...' She shook her head for a moment before she would then gently shake Yumi. "Yumi..." She said softly.

"Hm?" Yumi asked sleepily.

@Natalia: "It's nice to meet you." Donnie said with a smile.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How are you holding up?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:16 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nice to meet you both too." Nat said shyly, offering a small wave as Zoey stood up.

"I'm working on getting food ready, but I can take a pause and help ya get a bath going. How does that sound?" Natalia's eyes widened as she nodded eagerly.

"Yes please!" Zoey giggled and motioned her towards the door.

"Well then let's get going. While you're in the bath, I'll find you some clothes to wear and when you're done, Donnie is gonna run a quick check up on you. Okay?" Zoey said, following the girl inside. Natalia nodded her head. Feeling slightly worried about the thought of getting a check up. But she was able to understand why this needed to happen for sure.

"Okay..."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm alright. Just resting." Yumi said.

@Nat: "Don't worry. Nothing invasive. I just want to check your temperature, heart, and blood pressure." Donnie said with a reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai

@Nat: "Don't worry. Nothing invasive. I just want to check your temperature, heart, and blood pressure." Donnie said with a reassuring smile.
"That's good at least. I know it's still hard with Splinter gone. We found another child that's going to stay with us too. Zoey and Donnie are meeting with her as we speak." She said as she gently stroke Yumi's hair before she frowned a bit. "Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:31 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Natalia looked up at him and nodded her head with a smile before she was ushered inside and pointed to the upstairs bathroom by Zoey, who hung back for a moment. "Will you do me a favor while I'm getting her in the bath? I left the kitchen in a bit of a state. The veggies are all cut up and they're fine, but I need you to get the elbow noodles cooking for me and put the meat from the fridge in the sink under some cold water, okay?" When he agreed, Zoey gave a relieved smile and eagerly kissed him. Slowly pulling away with a few peppered kisses. "Thanks." With a last stolen kiss, she hurries away upstairs to help Natalia.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's good at least. I know it's still hard with Splinter gone. We found another child that's going to stay with us too. Zoey and Donnie are meeting with her as we speak." She said as she gently stroke Yumi's hair before she frowned a bit. "Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.

"About what?" Yumi asked.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and watched her go, all confidence and willing to help. He then turned and went to the kitchen where it all melted away. "I dunno how to cook." crying He took the meat out and put it in cold water, then found the noodles and put them in a pot with some water and put them on the burner to boil. "I'm gonna end up burning down the house. Leo's going to kill me." crying  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"About what?" Yumi asked.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and watched her go, all confidence and willing to help. He then turned and went to the kitchen where it all melted away. "I dunno how to cook." crying He took the meat out and put it in cold water, then found the noodles and put them in a pot with some water and put them on the burner to boil. "I'm gonna end up burning down the house. Leo's going to kill me." crying
She frowned more, knowing what she would ask would be an uncomfortable subject for Yumi. "Niede...Do you have a bond with her as well? Do you see her as a mother figure since she created you?" She asked, having learned the vampire's name thanks to Elizabeth. "I won't hold it against you if you do..."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff