Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Syn blinked but noticed that Gerry seemed a tad bit overwhelmed so he decided that he would help her in away possible. "How about I help you with everything. That way you won't be so stressed and on the verge of a breakdown..." he offered as he started to help the vixen straighten up. He rolled up the sleeves of his sweater and got to work, not minding the work at all. Plus, Gerry really could use his help from the looks of things. He looked back into the living room when he had felt himself being watched bit he chalked it up to nothing, shaking his head as he went back around to his task. He wondered what Morgan was up to now and if he was still helping Alicia and her roommate or on his way back. He made a mental note to call as ask him when he got the chance as he knew that moving from one place to another took sometime even with help of course.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 am
With Syn's help, it took some weight off of Gerry's shoulder as she checked to see what little needs to be done before someone else walked into the dinning room. Gerry could sense someone had walked in as she adjusted the vase just a little before turning her attention to the older looking woman, she wore a dark colored blazer and had her dark brown hair in a bun and tucking a few strands of her bangs behind her ear before adjusted her glasses. The woman looked around the room studying everything before swiping a finger on the glass cabinet to see if there was any speck of dirt on which she couldn't find any. Gerry looked nervous at this point as the woman looks around the room and watching Gerry's posture before coming around to the vixen and adjusted her visor. The secretary looking woman brushed off a little dust off Gerry's sweater before hugging her with a warm smile.

"I know I'm a little hard on you when it comes to cleaning, but you know I'm just a bit of a neat freak." The woman says as Gerry just gives an exhausted giggle. "Oh it's been a long time sweetie, how's my little girl doing?" She asks ruffling Gerry's head fur a little. The vixen replied with a thumbs up before getting petted again by her mom, "That's good, I'm glad you're doing okay out here." she says before hugging Gerry again.

Looking off to the side, the woman noticed Syn standing by as she broke the hug. "Who do we have here? One of your neighbors?" She asked as she looked at Gerry then back at Syn. "Syn" A voice from somewhere says when Gerry gestured towards Syn. "Syn huh? Pleased to meet you Syn, I'm Zema Erman, Gerry's mom." Zema replied

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm
Syn was about to ask if everything was okay now and turned around to do so, but stopped when another woman walked in. He blinked as she walked around, checking then place for dust. What the hell? And he watched as she went over to Gerry, adjusting her visor and other things before hugging the vixen. He blinked a few times at the gesture, surprised that this woman was the other's mom. Huh. You learn something everyday. He stared back when he noticed the older woman watching him and then she spoke. "Uh. Nice to meet you too, ma'am." he replied automatically to her statement. "I live in Meadow Farm a ways over, so I guess I am her neighbor." he added with a small smile at the older woman. She seemed nice and obviously loved her daughter, so he decided to relax. He had no idea of when he had become protective over Gerry? Well, he did think of her as a big sister but that was thinking for another time.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:57 am
Zema nodded, "Well I'm glad to have met you on my first visit on this continent." She added before waving at Yui who comes walking out of the kitchen with a few dishes to set on the serving table. "Oh by the way, love your hair, I know a few of my clients who tried going for that color but it didn't really last." giving a friendly compliment. Zema then wondered as she couldn't help feeling something coming off from Syn as she puts a finger on her lips and looking at the young healer up and down.

Suddenly another individual walked in, only this one was rather furry with a slight silvery coat of fur as he stood nearly as tall as Gerry, dwarfing over Zema. The vixen on the other hand didn't like the other's presence as she crossed her arms against him. "See I told you she's still pissed at me even after all these years." he said with a rugged voice as Zema just comforts him by patting his back. "Well it was your fault in the first place, don't rush her to forgive you hun." Zema continues to comfort the tough looking canine as Gerry just turned head and off she goes into the kitchen to continue setting things up. "Oh Syn, this is my husband and Gerry's father, Maven, he works as a huntsman back in Europe." Zema introduced her husband as the hunter nods his head at Syn and reached out for a hand shake.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:12 pm
"Likewise." Syn replied with a smile at the female before blinking at the compliment. "Yeah. I was born with this color. Probably why most people can't pull it off." he added after a second while wondering why the female was looking him up and down like that. He turned his head when the next person came and had to his back an exclamation. Wow, this man was quite tall and looked over to Gerry only to see her crossing her arms and giving a not so pleasant look to the male. There was clearly a story there and he really wanted to know what it was but he decided that it was none of his business. And plus he wasn't sure that Gerry would tell him even if he asked. Probably. He watched he walk off and made a mental note to go check up on her before turning his attention back to Zema and the now named Maven. This was Gerry's father?! "Hm. Oh, nice to meet you, sir." he said accepting the hand and shaking it firmly. Who knew that this night he would be meeting the parents of Gerry. Which was nice. Weird but still nice.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:09 am
Chuckling as Maven shook Syn’s hand, he looked at where his daughter went and couldn’t help sighing as if wanting to patch things up but knowing he has to give Gerry some space and not force her to. Rubbing the back of his neck, Maven looks back at Syn with a smile and a nervous chuckle as he apologizes to the young healer for seeing what happened. ”Yknow kid, if you ever get a kid of your own, don’t try being like me where I ended up unknowingly distanced myself from my kid. I know I can’t be forgiven and trying to do what “you” feel is the right choice isn’t always the best thing.” Maven sounded sad as he cleared his throat a bit and chuckled to himself to see the bright side of things even though it didn’t liven the mood.

Zema could only comfort her husband with a pat on the back and a soft hug knowing what he was talking about before looking at Syn to see if she can come up with something to change the subject. With a snap of her finger she went back to her previous observation on Syn before apologizing to Syn for taking his hand and revealing a green aura emitting from Syn’s hand. ”So a rare sight seeing a Druid out in public.” Zema announced as it got a reaction from Maven as his ears swivel to where his wife is standing and looked at Syn, though a slight bit of doubt littered his face.”No way this kid’s a Druid, he doesn’t seem like one at all. Maven crossed his arms though looking skeptic, his ears twitched slightly in curiosity.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:04 pm
Syn was quiet as he watched the whole thing play out. And he really had to wonder what happened between father and daughter to cause this kind of rift? "Hm." was his only response to the statement. He wasn't really thinking about having kids. Never thought about it to be honest and if he did, he/she would probably be adopted. And then he had a sudden image of him as a housewife and Morgan as his husband and quickly shoved the thought to the back of his mind. No. Not happening. He wasn't even sure that Morgan even liked him that way. Sure, they had gone on a date and even shared compliments, but it didn't mean anything. Plus, he was a long way from even thinking about marriage. Syn blinked when Zema grabbed his hand and he saw his green aura around it. "Yeah. I suppose but then again I was raised in the elf capital so it's not so surprising." he replied after a minute. His blue eyes narrowed at the other male but he just let it go. "I know what I am. And excuse me if I seem rude but I don't have to prove anything to you." he added with a shrug. "Now, if you pardon me, I am going to go find Gerry and check up on her. Nice meeting the both of you." he finished with a smile at the two as well as a bow before going to find the vixen.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:36 pm
The vixen didn't seem to be anywhere in the house. Suddenly the air feels slightly cold and a slight hint of dark mist liter the house's hallway through the windows, everyone doesn't seem to notice, though they didn't appear to be moving as though they were frozen in time. Up until then, Gerry poked her head down the stairs looking confused from the familiar yet strange environment she's in. The vixen sees Syn and noticed he wasn't frozen in time as she approached him with a confused look at what happened, she began to gesture that when she went to check up on Avery in the living room, it looked like he wasn't reacting to her and everyone in the living room looked like a still life picture. The look of worry plastered her face as she clenched her fist on her chest. Wondering if Syn knows what's going on, till her ears started swiveling towards the front door as if someone else is there.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:06 pm
Syn walked through the house, looking for Gerry. He said hello to those who spoke to him while asking if they had seen the vixen. While looking for the woman, he texted Morgan to check up on him and to see if he was still helping out Alicia and her roommate before sliding his phone in his pocket and continued to look for Gerry. Where on Earth could she be? He decided to continue to look for her as he didn't like seeing the vixen upset. And maybe to get the story of why she and her father have such a strained relationship with each other. Could it hav anything to do with Avery? He doubted that line of thought but it was still a variable option to say the least. He hoped that she was okay and not too upset. Hopefully he could find her before dinner started at any rate. Syn froze when he felt the change in the air. What the hell? He looked to Gerry to had walked up to him, asking him what was going on. "Huh. I don't know. But let's be on alert, just in case." he replied, hoping that it wasn't Ankou.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am
Listening to Syn's caution, Gerry nods as she goes on alert and playing close attention to what's outside the front door. The air grew thick and cold as the door suddenly opened eerily, there a figure stood at the door with the void behind his back as black smoke crept into the house. There the figure don his straw hat, Ankou appears, now wielding a simple knife in his hand and on his other hand, a ceremonial knife as he walked into the house. "No light this time it seems, good." he says with his sandpapery voice, it feels as though he's here to collect now, only there're two victims. Gerry stood in front of Syn and guarding him from Ankou, she found something to use for self-defense as she ushers Syn to move back. Ears laying flat and teeth in a snarl, Gerry seems intent on fighting and protecting Syn even though the vixen has zero experience in a fight, yet alone any magic powers.

Ankou only chuckled at Gerry's bravado, but that wouldn't stop him from doing what he's here to do, nothing would get in the way of his goal.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:32 pm
Syn's eyes narrowed before they started to flow with the energy and color of his magic. Of course it has to be Ankou. Ugh. Syn was surprised when Gerry used had placed herself in front of him as Ankou approached but he knew that she could do nothing to him bit it was admirable that she would do so but it was not needed. "Why the hell are you here, Ankou?" he all bit hissed at the other male while keeping his eyes on the knife as well as the ritual dagger. He had a bad feeling about this and hoped he was wrong. Damn it! They needed light bit he was not about to take his eyes off the man, if he could even be called that, in any way. But he slightly shifted so that he was now between Gerry and the advancing male. He hoped that Ankou wasn't here for Gerry. Really, he did. He tensed up, his magic crackling the air around them as it was ready to defend it's master and friend. As well as Gerry too.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 am
Wood creaks and bend as the darkness engulfed the entire room. Gerry's breathing was heavy as she could be heard coughing as if smoke filled the hallways of the house, though her body feels heavy she stood her ground not wanting to be a burden for Syn and though he stood between her and Ankou, Gerry kept her guard up and held the blunt object on her hand with a tight grip.

Ankou's white teeth shows a sinister grin as the light from both blades shines in Gerry and Syn's direction, each blade flickers at one of the two as if it's their intended target or prey. An amused chuckle as Ankou sees his adversary standing strong between him and his other quarry, though with his darkness lingering closer towards the vixen and young healer, the closer he gets. Tap, tap, tap, tap, one foot after the other.

Gerry coughs as she grunts at Syn for him to step back as if to fall back into the house to somewhere that's safe, if there were any. The vixen looked around to see where they both could go in case the darkness might jump towards them and surround, Ankou seems to dwell in the dark and once inside, it might feel like a spider's web. Tap, tap, tap, his footsteps sound over Gerry's thinking as her breath catches and her attention towards Ankou as his blade danced on the wooden wall. The simple contact of cold blood stained metal touching the walls drew the darkness across it's surface as the void ate and stretched where what little light the wall had. Gerry's grip on her weapon grew tighter, but her movement became sluggish, looking behind her, the darkness is already behind them. Nowhere to run.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Syn glared at the male in front of them. He could sense Gerry's fear and vowed that he would protect her. He refused to let Ankou anywhere near her and with that he started to make himself flow brightly with his magic, keeping the shadows back and inwardly vindicated when they flinched back. Serves then right. "Leave, Ankou. You are not welcome here." he snarled at the murderer, his magic flowing and crackling around him, a warning to then other male as vines, that seem to have a mind of their own, appeared from the floor, forming a protective barrier around them as well as as poised to attack and defend third master from harm. He did not want to fight, but he would if he has too. Damn. This was very stressful and tense but he was refuse to let Ankou intimidate him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:49 am
Ankou chuckles once more as Syn's magic rages against the darkness and illuminating what little bit of the hallway there is in a green hue. The darkness wrestles with the green aura like healthy veins fending off a diseased root.

Gerry sees Syn's willingness to fight. Clenching her chest and catching her breath, she stood beside Syn with hand firmly holding onto the weapon she's using if things need to get physical. The air is filled with both Syn's magic raging against Ankou's dark and the silence the serial killer's magic creates as the darkness still surrounds the two. Chuckling as always and figuring he's still have an advantage, Ankou looked at his watch as if he's keeping track of time; he cleared his throat before twirling his blades a little, a violet aura surround the knives. "Let's end this shall we, so why don't you two just bleed while I collect what I came here for from you two." low and cold with his distinct voice, he readies an attack before throwing the first pitch, with the swing of his blade into the air, the magic surrounding the blades flew towards Gerry before swinging his other blade into the ground creating a sharp pillar that tears through the hallway floor as it races towards Syn. Ankou readies himself for another attack.

Ooc: Feels like a horror film only with a bit of Halloween (201 cool in it, standing up against something evil.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 pm
Syn gritted his teeth before making a decision on using his magic to make a vine-like cocoon around Gerry. "You will be safe in there." he told her without taking his eyes off Ankou. "You aren't getting anything you murdering nit except an a** kicking of epic proportions." he snarled back as he unleashed more magic to fight back more of the shadows. They were starting to irritate him and he hated being irritated. He refused to let then other man birthday Gerry and when he saw the blades coming at him, his magic flared and a scepter, with a while lotus on the top appeared in his hands. He was surprised by it but he didn't dwell on it as he slammed the staff on the ground and more vines appeared and formed a wall between them and the blades, knocking them out of the way. Then the vines slapped away the shadows and went for Ankou. At this point, Syn's eyes were completely green with his magic and he was actually rising a few inches of the ground. It made for an interesting sight.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yep.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas