Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:38 pm
Laffrette shrugged as they walked. "Magnus says she died after leaving hell, but I'm not sure if that's true. We know that she took you and ran one day, using a special key to open a door out of hell. Anything after that though, is here say." She explained. The market gave way to a row building, built out of the same stone as the walls and chasm of Hell, wooden doors and shuttered windows that hung open lazily. Laffrette smiled a bit, grabbing Jenchos hand and pointing to a window with a yellow cloth hanging over the sill. "That is where I live with Mother. She said that you could stay with us if it is easier for you then staying at the palace." She explained, pulling him to door happily. "She only leaves that cloth hanging out when she is home. So I know where to find her." She explained.

"Mother, I am home, I brought Ifrit with me." She called walking in, still pulling Jencho. A tall muscular woman walked into the entryway, skin an ashen gray, a red knot tattoo all along the left side of her body. Her fiery hair lifted around her lazily, and caused the gold hoop in her ears and matching bangles on her wrist to shine. She crossed her arms, golden eyes examining Jencho a moment as he stood next to her daughter. "Mm, good. Welcome home Ifrit, son of Lord Lioh." She crossed her fist over her chest and gave a brief bow, smiling warmly. "I am Dezdemona. I hope my daughter is able to teach you all that you want to know about your forgotten home. Come, I've made lunch." She gestured to a small wooden table and four wooden chairs, a place set for each of them.

Isuna had set to finishing the healing on Akuro. One hand glowing as she concentrated on speeding up the process. "Okay. So what do we do once we get to help? If this was the effort used to take Jen back, I'm dont think asking nicely is going to work in bringing him home." She thought a moment. "Dont Cillia and Kidd go to hell to get souls?"

Neko purred enjoying the teasing, but blinked a bit as Hiei made fun of her. "Mmm, I said I was sorry for that. No fair." She pouted, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. "What can i possibly do to make it up to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm
Jen at first was excited to hear about his mother but it soon died down on his face when he heard that she was dead. He nodded and followed her and kept quiet for the rest of the trip. Once at Iaffrette house he forced a smile and bowed at the woman. After all Hiei always told him to respect anyway treating him nicely.

" Hello, Thank you Miss Dezdemona for your kindess and allowing me to sleep well I'm here. I'll try not to be a bother or a pain for you." He said, of course being respectful for this woman, a totally change up from how he was with Lioh. " If it's...not much of a trouble.. Can you please call me Jencho? That's my name..I have no collection of myself ever being called Ifrit..." He said grabbing his arm and he glanced toward Laffrette and smiled a bit. " Yes, She has been helpful so far..I can't wait to see what else she can teach me...But I do want to go home...I miss my Dad.." He said, talking of the demon world of course. He moved going to sit down and bowed his head a little.

KAzu blinked and tried to think. " They fish souls from hell. I don't think they ever go to hell..." Kazu said and sighed. " I've been to hell before accidentally and I know Hisa walks in and out all the time. So who wants to go on an adventure to get Jencho before Hiei knows?" The Silver bat asked.

Akuro shifted and moved slowly sitting up more. " I've been to Hiei once with Hiei, For a job for Mukuro...I dont mind going again. It's my fault I lost ******** Jen"

" Oh...I have a few ideas." Hiei said with a smirk and moved pushing her onto the bed and slowly kissing her before moving to leave marks up and down her body and smiled. " I've missed this, I won't lie." He said and left a noticable mark on her neck, just to be an a*****e.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm
Dezdemona nodded, offering a warm smile. "We shall see where things go from here. There may come a time where you are able to come and go as you please. Try to make the best out of being here though, it's a unique opportunity to learn." She motioned for them to go sit "I will bring out the food. Stew tonight." She informed them, heading for the kitchen.

Laffrette raised a brow at Jens sudden change in manners. She moved to follow him to the table. Sitting across from him and kicking her feet a bit as she waited for her mother to take a seat. "Your personality seemed to turn a new leaf for my mother. Why the change?" She asked, blinking at him a bit.

Isuna nodded. "Well I'm not letting the two of you go by yourselves." She pointed out. "Go ahead and call Hisayuki, best we move forward with this." She moved, bandaging up Akuro and packing her stuff.

Neko laughed a bit, falling onto the bed and kissing him back. "Me too." She purred, trailing a hand down his side and under his shirt. She did honestly miss it too. She enjoyed the feel of him against her, breathing him in. She blinked as he left the noticeable mark. "You are so explaining that one to your sister when she asks." She joked, giving him a look moving to prop herself up a bit so she could n** at his collar bone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:40 pm
Jen sat there and put his hands on his lap. The boy was wearing sleeve tank top that had the long open sides and black cargo pants and slip on shoes. His whitish hair had a red rusty tone to it and his amber eyes looked around. He looked at LAffrette and blinked. " My Father; Hiei told me to always respect the person who is feeding and housing you. Lioh is not feeding or housing me so I give two shits about him. Your mother on the other hand opened her doors for me to be here so she will get the respect she deserved." Jen said and gripped his pants leg.

" Isn't there a way I can contact my dad...so he isn't freaking out. His had a rough week." He mumbled actually upset now, finally realizing that it could be months before he goes home.

Akuro moved pulling at his hands thinking and looked down. " I think we need to contact Hiei and tell him. I would hate to be left out of the loop." Akuro said quietly and looked to the side.

Kazu moved calling Hisa and talked for a few seconds before hanging up and leaning on the counter and looked at Isuna and sighed. " His not wrong, We should contact Hiei. This is his Kid. You guys would contact Neko if it was me." He said

Hiei chuckled and kissed her a few more times. " Yeah yeah. Or wear a turtle neck." He said and moved slowly before he kissed down her stomach and moved to take his shirt off and remove hers and her pants. " I thought you were going to make me wait so much longer."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:44 pm
Laffrette blinked a moment, surprised by the answer. She looked up as Dezdemona came back on setting a large bowl of food in front of both of them a hunk of bread on the edge of the bowl. "Thank you. Smells good."

Dezdemona nodded, taking a seat with her own bowl and bread. "I will discuss with Lord Lioh your request. I am due back on duty shortly so Lafrette, you are to stay with in the first ring while I am away. I recommend you head to bed early tonight though. It will be an early day tomorrow." She instructed.

Laffrette nodded. "Yes mother." She smiled, starting to eat and looking over at Jencho, trying to think of a way to help.

Isuna sighed. "Yeah, your both right..." she crossed her arms, ears drooping. "Alright, I'll call him. Hopefully hes not too busy." She moved, dialing her phone.

Neko chuckled. "Pass, collars aren't my style." She tilted her head back a bit, enjoying the sensation. "Mmmm, you give my self control far too much credit." She smirked, moving look down at him as he removed her pants. Her ears twitched, hearing the phone ring.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:06 pm
Moving a little, Jen looked up at the food and bowed forward and smiled. " Thank you, Miss Dezdemona. This looks amazing." He said and moved to reach for some food after everyone else had dished out. He looked down before looking toward her. " I have no problem staying here. But I just want to be able to Contact Hiei. If I can have passage to see him once and awhile I will stay here and train and learn. I just can't leave my Dad." Jen said gripping one hand on his pant leg.

Hearing her say shed talk to Lioh. He smiled and nodded. " It's all I ask, Thank you. I means a lot." He said and took a bite of his food.

Hiei groaned and moved dropping his head forward. " Are you ******** kidding me. ******** hell." He said and sighed climbing off Neko leaving her half naked on his bed. He looked at the cellphone before flipping it open and sighed. " What the hell is it? I'm busy." Hiei snapped, One hand on Neko's tight.

Kazu shifted looking up toward the door watching Hisayuki walking in. The wizard nodded and sat on the counter waiting for Isuna to be off the phone and looked at Kazu " What you got Kid? My time is money." Hisa said and Kazu moved dropping the three items infront. " These items for the venture to hell and back. No leaving us. These are RARE items. From my collection." Kazu said. " This drug, is made by me. Strong pain killer amazing high." He added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm
Dezdemons smirked and gave a slow nod. "I will present your terms then. You can come by the palace tomorrow for training, I will give you Lord Liohs answer then." She moved, clearing her empty dishes and taking them to the kitchen. After a few moments she stepped into the room for a moment. "I am leaving for the night. Behave, and lock up before bed. Have a good night you two." She waved, and headed for the door.

"Goodbye Mother, have a good night." Laffrette called, smiling before moving to finish her food. "Once you're done we can go back out and explore."

Isuna inched a bit. "Sorry Hiei, but theres been an incident. Kazu and I found Akuro all bloodied up in the woods. Uhm...he says that...a denizen of hell attacked him, and they took Jencho back to hell with them." She explained hesitantly. "We have Hisa here, trying to secure a passage to and from hell." She finished.

Neko sighed, lying back and stretching her arms above her head and watching Hiei as answered. "What's up?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 pm
“ Thank you and have a good night “ Jen finished his food and grabbed his plate, he didn’t answer Mona after she left. Had only nodded with smiles and was pleased with the answers. Moving he looked at his dishes and the other dishes before he started to clean them. It didn’t take long for him to put them on the drying rack and turned around walking out toward Laffrette.

“ Sure I guess, I feel like I don’t have much of a choice..just show me around I suppose. “ He sighed a little and crossed his arms trying to think. “ Can we look around the market some more? I saw a lot of neat weapons and other stuff I don’t often see in demon world...” he said.

Hiei blinked, he was silent on the phone and waited a second before gripping it. “ The vampire better be ******** dead because when I get my hands around his neck his gonna wish he was dead.” Hiei said and hung up and stood up grabbing his portal knife and shirt pulling it on his body and walking out of his bedroom. He shifted and looked seeing Kazuma and Yukina coming back and stopped at the main stairs.

“ Glad you guys are back, the twins are still sleeping and haven’t had an issue. . We need to head out. An incident has happen and Jencho has gone missing. I need to go find him” Jen said staring at then and moved back toward his room, “ Neko let’s go, I have to find my son” he said.

Akuro took a deep breath and stared at isuna, he heard it all. “ I’m going to ******** die” He said scared of Hieis wrath.

Hisa chuckled and nodded. “ these will do as payment, when do you want to go?” Hisayuki asked looking at them.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:05 am
Laffrette hed set to wiping down the table a putting dishes away once they were clean and dried. Not wanting to be showed up by Jencho. "You know, if you want to escape in the future, for whatever reason, the information I have to give you is useful." She pointed out. "You can think of this as reconnaissance." She put the last dish away and headed for the door, waiting for Jen to follow.

Isuna stood still for a moment before closing her phone and slowly putting it away. She smiled nervously at Akuro."Maybe he'll calm down by the time he gets here?" She suggested, turning to Kazu. "Hiei and Neko are on their way back."

Neko blinked as Hiei threatened Akuro before moving and getting his things. She followed suit, getting dressed quickly as he went to inform Yukina and Kuwabara whst wa going on. She was in the hall by the time he came to get her."Right, let's go!" She moved, grabbing his hand and porting them both to the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:45 am
Jen chuckles and moved looking at Laffrette. “ Oh trust me, I will be leaving on my own accord, I just need to figure this stuff out more. “ He said and moved leaning on the counters “ My father Hiei is a clever Demon. He gets out of anything and everything. I will also be getting out of here. But I’m going to take any and every training I can from you” he smiled looking st her. “ sorry for my rudeness. I was just scared” He said looking at her. “ I learned that from kazu”

It didn’t take long for Hiei to show up. He walked into the medical and was pissed off, maybe a bit of sexual tension as well but mostly pissed odd. “ open that ******** portal. We are going now.” Hiei snarled.

Akuro chuckles and nodded. “ I’m so sorry, we will get him back. I’m sorry” Akuro was scared and laughing was trying to calm him down.

Hisa nodded and moved touching his chest. “ Tell me when and will go” he said looking at the group. “ I can only take a few. Who’s staying?”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 am
Laffrette nodded. "Apology accepted." She grinned, opening the door and walking out with him. "Who's Kazu?" She asked, folding arms behind her back. "You mentioned him before as well." She led the way back to the market.

Neko followed Hiei in, looking mildly annoyed and a bit worried. "What exactly happened? Why would a hellion come take Jen away?"

Isuna moved, stepping partly in front of Akuro. "Apparently they came to take him back. Called him Ifrit." She explained. She looked at Hisa. "How many people can go?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:26 pm
Jen blinked and smiled. " His my bestfriend, His 17 in Demon world but I spend a lot of time with him. His a famous Demon Surgeon and is well known through out the Demon plains. His a Silver bat Water God. " Jen said talking about his best friend. " His a little weird, mouthy, and an a*****e but his also really smart. His been running his own businesses since he was 13...The only down fall about Kazuhiro is that his addicted to drugs but they don't seem to effect him to much on his day to day living..." Jen explained as they walked. " He would be so jealous right now of this adventure."

Hiei stopped when Isuna got in his way and he stared at the white fox, tempted to also kill her but stopped because he knew he needed a medic. He shifted and crossed his arms. " Ifrit?" He said and blinked not knowing anything about that. He looked toward Hisayuki after. " How many can go Hisa?" Hiei snapped.

" Uh...well...Myself, Flamer Kitty, and one more. So Isuna, Akuro or Kazu?" Hisayuki asked looking at the group of them standing there. Just staring at them waiting for them to reply.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Neko raised a brow. "Flamer kitty?" She questioned. She shrugged and looked at the three. "I vote for Isuna. Akuro looks like hes still mending, and Kazu I'm not keen on you being in hell so soon after losing a wing." She pointed out, arms crossed and not looking ready to argue.

Isuna blinked, not expecting to be picked to go. "Alright. I'm ready to go when you guys are." She said, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

Laffrette raised a brow. "That is interesting. He sounds accomplished, a shame about the drugs though." She slowed as they neared the market. "What was it you wanted to look at? The market is divided into sections. Weapon and armor are on one road, tinctures and medicines on their own, food on it's own and so forth." She explained. "Like spokes on a wheel."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:24 pm
Hisa chuckled and looked toward Neko and a Hiei. “ You understand my joke. Don’t play shy” He said and moved touching his chest and looked around before leaning on the wall. “ Let me know when you wanna go and will go” Hisa said.

Kazu blinked and shook his head. “ Your ******** funny. I’m coming to hell. I want to come to hell. That is a one and lifetime trip” Kazu said staring at Neko and Hiei but it was only seconds befor Hiei laid Kazu down on the floor and looked at him. “ Sit down and shut bat boy” Hiei said getting up and walking toward Hisa. “ Let’s go, I want my son.”He said.

“ Weapons, I saw a few neat one when we where walking by and I wanna check out at the medical stuff as well. I want to see if there anything I can buy for Kazuhiro” Jen said with a smile and walking with Laffrette. “ Is Lioh always such an a*****e and Magnus? Can you tell me about them?” he asked looking at her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 pm
Neko rolled her eyes, going to help Kazu up. "Stay here Kiddo. This isnt a field trip." She explained. "We go, get Jencho, and bring him back. Hopefully we wont be there that long." She turned, joking Hisa, Hiei ans Isuna. "Let's go."

"Lord Lioh is actually a good person. He is a fair ruler, and makes sure things run smoothly here in hell." Lafrette explained, leading the way toward the weapons row. "Magnus though...." she sighed, annoyed a little. "He requires some adjusting to." She said carefully, rubbing the back of her head. "Magnus is a bit older than us. He has already reached the point where his aging slows down so he has a bit of a power complex. Being Prince does not help."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games