Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja smirked, "I'm not a horse either but you still rode me." she got off of him and laughed, "Look how red your face is!" she pointed at him, then scooted closer, "Did you like me on top? I can do it more if you'd like~"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa quickly scrambled to be sitting, looking away from her. "Because your climbing all over me!" He then brought up an arm to shield himself from her getting to close while it worked as double duty to cover his face. "You're being as lewd as the building you saved me from Just two days ago!" He stated, voice quaking slightly, resonating how embarrassing this was becoming.

"A-as for riding... If t-that's what it means to your people I wouldn't h-have climbed onto your back!" Tousa stated, now shifting his gaze back to her. "I didn't think it had any meaning!"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:05 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed even louder at his reaction. So much so that she had fallen on the ground and held her side, "it hurts....too funny." more laughing

After a few minutes she calmed back down and sat up, "That isn't what it means to my people. I'm teasing you, and its so easy." she went over to him and patted his back.

She then noticed how empty the quiver is. She did the math in her head, "It took you 20 arrows to kill one squirrel?? Pathetic."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just sat there, flustered and unsure of what to do. "I'm not a toy!" he finally yelled at her. "I am a person you know and I'm doing my best to be polite to you and meanwhile you just tease me!" He was now puffed up and bristling like an upset bird.

"Well sorry it was getting dark and I couldn't see all that well! Human's don't hunt at night we hunt during the day so my vision and aim was off. At least I got something to feed myself to prove you wrong." He huffed again, now looking at his lap still red in the face.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 pm
Kami GearX

Anja gave him a plain look, "It was still daylight when you started. Sunset was an hour away." she smiled and shook her head, "Need help skinning it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's stomach rumbled and he sighed. "Yes... That would be nice. If you could help me skin the squirrel I mean." He clarified, giving her a look of suspicion as if there was a way for her to turn that around on him.

He then motioned to the other food as well. If you skin it I'll share it with you as an after meal snack... You did just do a lot of running so I'm sure you're a bit hungry right?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm
Kami GearX

"A little bit hungry but that's ok." Anja took the animal and skinned and butchered it

An hour went by and they both had full stomachs, "Goodnight." she said as she went to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa ate his meal once she had skinned and butchered the animal for him and he had cooked it with what spices he had. He didn't say much throughout the meal and he barely even made eye contact with Anja throughout the rest of the night.

Even once the meal was finished and they both were much more relaxed he avoided her gaze. When she went to bed first he simply gave her a nod. "Goodnight Anja, sleep well." Was all he gave in response before going to take first watch... Which meant practicing his weapon until they switched.

Throughout the night he glanced over several times at Anja and paused in practice, murmuring to himself what she had said the night before. "She was hallucinating and delirious. She didn't mean anything by it. Nothing all that important."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 pm
Kami GearX

A few hours into the morning, they had packed up, ate some leftover meat and headed out. Anja took the lead since she was the one who could smell the water. Most of their ride was quiet, only saying something trivial every once in a while.

After a few hours, they came to the edge of the trees. Before them was a large stretch of grass, a sandy shore and a river, "There is your water."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Their efficiency at getting ready to travel was getting rather startling, and somewhat of a thing where each knew what the other was going to pack. Anja was in charge of getting the horses ready, Tousa in charge of making sure the fire was out and the bedrolls were picked up, as well as packing up the tents if they pulled those out.

Once they were on the road, not much was said, it was just a day to travel, and after the night previously he was grateful for what little words there were between them. He was still recovering from her teasing a small amount.

Then finally they came across the river. Just as Anja had stated, there was a river flowing ever so slowly, letting out the soft gurgling noises of water slipping between rocks in a calm manner. "This is a perfect place to wash our clothes, dishes, and restock on our water as well as let the horses really freshen up." He stated with a smile. He was glad that they were going to be able to just relax with plenty of water for a bit. "Anything you want to do first? I'll take care of something else while you are doing what you want first."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked around the river. The clearing wasn't that big and the river turned into the cover of the trees, "I'd like a bath, but I can put that on hold. I'll take care of the horses while you wash the dishes. We can both wash clothes. After that we can bathe."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a nod at the idea. "That sounds fine to me. Though when you say that you mean one of us bathing at a time right?" He asked as he begun to dismount and pull off the various cookware from his saddle before handing the reins over to Anja and going to her saddlebags to pull out any dishes she might be carrying.

"And we will be washing our clothes separately as well... Right?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked over at him slowly with a grin, "Sure, we can do that." she dismounted and took the horse near the banks, took off the saddles, brushed them down as they ate grass, then took them to the water so they could drink

"Why wash out clothes separately? Don't want me to see your panties?" she joked  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"Same reason I would like us to bathe separately." Tousa stated. "That way you don't have to see my frilly panties. If they were regular underwear I would be fine." He stated it in a completely neutral tone, kneeling to begin to rub the dishes clean downstream.

His hand moved in circles around in the bowls before he took his nails to get any hardened material out, ensuring he cleaned them thoroughly. After the rough cleaning he took some sand and began to wash the insides with sand before spilling it out again. It was a very time inducing process, but one he wanted to get right.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 am
Kami GearX

Anja chuckled, "Okay mr prince." She made sure the horses drank their fill before tying them to a branch not too far away. She had confidence that they wouldn't run away, but she didn't want to take any chances. She wasn't sure if he could walk on his own two feet for very long.

Certainly wasn't riding her ever again, that was for sure. After that was done, she got the laundry and took them to the edge of the water  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games