Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 pm

*Unable to find TES, she returns but cannot bring herself to socialize or see anyone due to being way to upset. She especially doesn't want to see her husband who isn't her husband.

Skirting along the furthest walls to get past, she sneaks as quietly as she can. When she feels she has gotten a safe distance away, she picks up her pace to try and get to the castle as fast as she can so she can lock herself into a room.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:30 pm

User Image
*now happily bootless and about as stuffed with muffins as he can get without making himself sick, he wanders over while Tes-Gio and Ry-Mir are in the middle of trying to figure out how this might have happened.*

Isn't it obvious? emotion_eyebrow

*nods his head over toward the giggling fox demon*

I mean, who else here is even capable? Not to mention her handing me an already opened drink this morning before the shoot. With how many times people have tried to rufie me at her club, I really should have known better stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm

*wanders over by the elves, a muffin in her hand* At least uh... Miro... seems to be enjoying herself. *nods to the green elf* cat_lol I'm guessing it's Miro, at least. She's the only one I could see doing that.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

User Image
*looks in the direction that Kits indicated to see what's she's talking about and facepalms*
Well, she is the only one not accounted for, unless there's more people involved in this mix up than we realize.

*cups his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice since everything seems so quiet for some reason*
Oi! You shouldn't do that in public, Mir! scream

*notices the group around him all wince a little at his yelling*
What?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:17 pm

*rubs the ear nearest him* That was loud. You don't have elf ears anymore, so things are going to seem quieter. Tes, right? And that's Ryzan, *points to Miro's body* so, Draa is there. *points to Ryzan's body*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:35 pm

User Image
All correct. And rather observant of you. Jabbress herself took some time to realize Quortek was not her husband. I can only imagine how she is feeling right now over this whole mess. Going from this...
*pats Tes-Gio on the chest*
... to my dear m'ranndii's body is quite a jump.
*notices his husband glaring at him*
I only mean your body types are drastically different is all sweatdrop I'm not saying Mr. Giovanni's is better or anything ninja

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 pm

User Image
It sure as hell isn't from my perspective stare I feel bloated, bulky, and starving all at the same time stressed Not to mention apparently halfway deaf. His vision sucks too.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:39 pm

*snickers and whispers to Lia*
Nothing quite as cunning as a cat twisted
*pouts a bit*
I wanna have fun too gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I know. I've been watching for a while. I thought it would be easiest to let you figure things out, then make sure I had everything right. cat_3nodding

Really? Dark elf vision is better than human? I mean, I know you see better in the dark, but it is during the day too?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

User Image
*drags her feet as she comes over to join the group, hanging her head*

They told Miro to get off the set crying And not only that, told her that she belonged in rehab gonk Miro doesn't do drugs! mad Why would they think that? gonk

*pets her ears to make herself feel better* 4laugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:54 pm

User Image
I can think of a few reasons emotion_eyebrow
*while it's super weird seeing Miro operating his body with her usual Miroisms, his narcissism also thinks it's kind of cute in a weird sort of way* sweatdrop

Well, all elves in general tend to have sharper vision than humans, but dark elves specifically have ultravision, which means we see in the ultraviolet spectrum. Think of it like walking around with a black light everywhere you went. Needless to say, it also means we tend to be a little more thorough in cleaning up... certain messes emotion_awesome
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:09 pm

*puts her hand on Miro's shoulder* Miro... You were lying on the ground, laughing and playing with your ears. That looks weird. Things like that should be done in private.

That sounds really weird coming from Ryzan, even though I know it's not him. cat_sweatdrop *thinks for a moment about black lights and how they make things look* The vision thing sounds weird to me. I guess it means you have pretty clean bedrooms though. cat_lol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 pm

User Image
We do our best sweatdrop You have no idea how much we end up spending on sheets and towels in the process emotion_facepalm But for future reference if you ever find yourself needing to clean such messes, cold water is far more effective than hot wink
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 pm

User Image
What kind of messes are you guys talking about? confused Should Miro be using cold water when she has to clean up around Aqua Springs instead of hot water? Oh noes! Miro's been doing cleaning wrong all this time crying No wonder Miro keeps getting demoted crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Cold water, huh? I always thought hot was better.

No, Miro. Keep using hot water at Aqua Springs. cat_sweatdrop We're talking about... umm... messes in the bedroom. cat_redface
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games