Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

-grins deviously-

Do you guys have blue mages at all? Because another fun way to deal with annoyances is embracing your inner Malboro~

We got..uh..E.Skill materia, does that count?

-twitches tail with amusement-

Right, I forget you guys have to use little crystal balls for magic...But if that one lets you use the Malboro's Bad Breath power, then yup~ :'D

Bad Breath
Star #12
MP Cost: 58
Learn From: Marlboro
Game's Description: [Poison/Confu/Sleepel/Silence/Small/Frog] on all

Tip: Wait for Marlboro to cast Bad Breath. It will hit all of your characters. You may want to equip your characters with the RIbbon accessory to avoid all of the status ailments.

>D

Hehehehe~ Perfect~ Never heard of a Frog spell before, but I think I can easily guess what it does~ XD

(XD Ah the fun of the differences between FF7 and FF8 magics~)

It's an amusing thing. Frog song is too.
Video of a battle
lol brother's dead!! rofl and they named red xiii blitz lolol

i love how they have "no this/no that/no blahblahs" in their description and i'm like YEH SO IS THAT WHY UR LOSING AND THE GAME'S BEST CHARACTER IS KO'D??? like bragging about "oh i didn't use ____'s" kinda isn't impressive when u are clearly struggling without the _____'s rofl

i freaking love red xiii though!!! i guess some of the reason i'm NOT very excited about the ff7 remake is they did so poorly with him in ac. he looked okay in dirge but was only allowed to show up for a half-second in the ending, probably because they still can't get him quite right. why does japan not know how to animate animals???? he's a freaking dog/cat, not something exotic like an elephant and ur artists don't have access to seeing one up close.... DO THEY NOT HAVE DOGS AND CATS IN JAPAN!? there is absolutely NO excuse at ALL for the humans and scenery and motorcycles and such to look so real and then his paws look like a stuffed animal lobbing around like they have no idea how animals move thier feet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 pm
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

-twitches tail with amusement-

Right, I forget you guys have to use little crystal balls for magic...But if that one lets you use the Malboro's Bad Breath power, then yup~ :'D

Bad Breath
Star #12
MP Cost: 58
Learn From: Marlboro
Game's Description: [Poison/Confu/Sleepel/Silence/Small/Frog] on all

Tip: Wait for Marlboro to cast Bad Breath. It will hit all of your characters. You may want to equip your characters with the RIbbon accessory to avoid all of the status ailments.

>D

Hehehehe~ Perfect~ Never heard of a Frog spell before, but I think I can easily guess what it does~ XD

Video of a battle

(Yup, totally imagining Reno pulling that video on a phone~ X3)

-snicker- Yup...That's pretty much what I guessed it would do~ That's gotta feel weird to go through..

Wonder if it can be cast on the SHM? ... >D
STATUS EFFECTS NEVER WORK ON BOSS FIGHTS, LOSER! emotion_awesome heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
*emerges from the darkness to walk toward the warm light of bonfire and warms hands, entirely oblivious from the bickering over a materia sphere near by*
vuv <3

-Rubs head.- Y'might wanna stay outta dodge, things look like they're gettin' heated 'round here...

*blinks and turns around* hm? *looks over to the previously bikering duo and then talk about smores and throwing marshmellows*

what are they going on about? *chuckles and takes a step away from any invisible line of fire*[/quo

Same things they always do. World domination, shiny objects and their mother. They've got a one track mind. -nod-

I do not have a one track mind! I have better plans than Kadaj.....just I like shiny things and Marshmallows.......yeah.....marshmallows. I'm the pretty one of the group and beauty sells in this shallow excuse of a world.
pah! did u just try to claim YOU are prettier than ME!?!? pah!! -waggles sexy hips- emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/to-those-who-loved-this-world/t.102428057_1/ emotion_awesome heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

faithful replica

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:00 pm
Sora with Wings
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
riiiikuuuuu *big wet sloppy kiss* wait. emotion_donotwant chu's too tall to kiss. *raises arms* pick me up. >.<

Pick you up?
You've got wings, Sora.
emotion_donotwant
*position remains unchanged*

-Picks up Sora in arms.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:01 pm
faithful replica
Sora with Wings
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
riiiikuuuuu *big wet sloppy kiss* wait. emotion_donotwant chu's too tall to kiss. *raises arms* pick me up. >.<

Pick you up?
You've got wings, Sora.
emotion_donotwant

-Picks up Sora in arms.-

HEY! scream
That's mine! stressed

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

faithful replica

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:03 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
faithful replica
Sora with Wings
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings

Pick you up?
You've got wings, Sora.
emotion_donotwant

-Picks up Sora in arms.-

HEY! scream
That's mine! stressed

Snooze, you lose, Real Thing.
-Cuddles Sora.-
♥  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm
faithful replica
Riku the Dark Pancake
faithful replica
Sora with Wings
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings

Pick you up?
You've got wings, Sora.
emotion_donotwant

-Picks up Sora in arms.-

HEY! scream
That's mine! stressed

Snooze, you lose, Real Thing.
-Cuddles Sora.-
♥
uh... i....ahahahaha sweatdrop rofl -snuggles second riku- i can has both plz? emotion_awesome heart  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:36 pm
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

>3 Dunno, maybe some field testing is in order~?

-Looks around for a likely victim- >>

>w> -puts finger to nose- Not it.

D< Damnit. Hm... -keeps looking-

=w= How did I know your first thought would be to target me?

Well, uh..hm...luck? XB  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:38 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx

I do not have a one track mind! I have better plans than Kadaj.....just I like shiny things and Marshmallows.......yeah.....marshmallows. I'm the pretty one of the group and beauty sells in this shallow excuse of a world.

Oh yeah? Hm, well, lets see... -picks a marshmallow out of the bag and tosses it- Fetch!?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:40 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
*emerges from the darkness to walk toward the warm light of bonfire and warms hands, entirely oblivious from the bickering over a materia sphere near by*
vuv <3

-Rubs head.- Y'might wanna stay outta dodge, things look like they're gettin' heated 'round here...

*blinks and turns around* hm? *looks over to the previously bikering duo and then talk about smores and throwing marshmellows*

what are they going on about? *chuckles and takes a step away from any invisible line of fire*

Same things they always do. World domination, shiny objects and their mother. They've got a one track mind. -nod-
thats not true sometimes i also stop to have sex with things that hold still long enough

TurkReno

But, since we're at the beach...it fits! =O
What's the thing called anyway?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/59323

Wow, in all the years that has been out, never noticed that little guy on the head. XD -Observant like that-

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm
Little Kadaj
lol brother's dead!! rofl and they named red xiii blitz lolol

i love how they have "no this/no that/no blahblahs" in their description and i'm like YEH SO IS THAT WHY UR LOSING AND THE GAME'S BEST CHARACTER IS KO'D??? like bragging about "oh i didn't use ____'s" kinda isn't impressive when u are clearly struggling without the _____'s rofl

i freaking love red xiii though!!! i guess some of the reason i'm NOT very excited about the ff7 remake is they did so poorly with him in ac. he looked okay in dirge but was only allowed to show up for a half-second in the ending, probably because they still can't get him quite right. why does japan not know how to animate animals???? he's a freaking dog/cat, not something exotic like an elephant and ur artists don't have access to seeing one up close.... DO THEY NOT HAVE DOGS AND CATS IN JAPAN!? there is absolutely NO excuse at ALL for the humans and scenery and motorcycles and such to look so real and then his paws look like a stuffed animal lobbing around like they have no idea how animals move thier feet.

XD I didn't watch the video all the way, just seen them getting turned into frogs, decided that was good enough to show Aras.

You know, never paid attention to how Red moved in AC. I'll have to re-watch it.
But yeah, they'd better do him and Cait Sith justice, they better animate Cait's stuffed Mog body. They didn't bother putting that in AC and DOC and was disappointed in that.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

Video of a battle

(Yup, totally imagining Reno pulling that video on a phone~ X3)

-snicker- Yup...That's pretty much what I guessed it would do~ That's gotta feel weird to go through..

Wonder if it can be cast on the SHM? ... >D
STATUS EFFECTS NEVER WORK ON BOSS FIGHTS, LOSER! emotion_awesome heart

>> You're not a boss, you're like...the opening act BEFORE THE BOSS FIGHT.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm
( Sent a friend an image of an axolotl in PM, this is what they send me back. )

BEHOLD I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE SUMMON! THE MOST AWESOME WEAPON. KNEEL PEONS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MWAHAHA.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:47 pm
Elena Chan-Chan

Yo' you rich or somethin that y'can throw away perfectly good eatin'?!

User Image Yeesh, Tseng must like you. >P

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games