Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:17 am
I think I got too many memories getting in the way of me
I'm 'bout to go Tonya Harding on the whole world's knee
And I'm stuck, night-vision
So stuck night-vision
But I come to life, come to life]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack felt awful about being late but would try and make up for it by helping out Chelsea and her search by knocking a bludger towards Nico.

Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Hit
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Some princes don't become kings
Even at the best times I'm out of my mind
You only get what you grieve
Are you smelling that s**t?
Are you smelling that s**t?
Eau de résistance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:28 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Chelsea continuing after the snitch. Not caring about much else other then to get closer to her target.

Company : Gryffindors & Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 27 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:02 am

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was suprised whening a red streak stole his ball. He had to hand it the the first year that was a sweet steal. Time to show him another steal

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 am

Iggy swiped it back and looped back toward the goals

Total roll: 24 sorry jass
                                                              1 of 3

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:06 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico spotted the golden b*****d and shot after hoping to catch up to Chelsea.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 28 spotted (oh sure dont save that 20 for when it counts)
                                                                            chase 1 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Closing the distance, Chelsea readied herself to go for the snitch.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 27 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:53 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea was locked onto the snitch. Reaching her hand out she steadied herself and attempted to grab it. 'Please let me catch it...' she thought. A quick game would definitely be a good one.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 14 (miss)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris failed to get the quaffle and watched as Iggy raced off with the ball. Jasper managed to steal it back before Iggy returned the steal. That left Chris the chance to go for it. Racing after Iggy he attempted to steal the ball back for Gryffindor.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Iggy - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 13 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:16 am
User Image

Nico pushed harder hoping Chelsea would miss one more time then he would have a shot.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:19 am

Iggy dodged two lion chasers before he continued toward the goal

Total roll: 24 sorry jass
                                                              2 of 3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:21 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass missed his first steal but he was going to try again

AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart
                                                                          Total roll:
                                                                          0 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

null

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:24 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass whooped when he go the ball back! This time he passed to Chris

AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart
                                                                          Total roll: 20 omg Jass ur a master thief
                                                                          0 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

murruelecreuset

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:29 am
User Image

Nico was almost caught up!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:04 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris failed to get the ball but luckily Jasper managed to do what he couldn't. Catching the hand off, he made his way towards the goal. He just needed to hold onto it for a short while. Totally doable.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea's prayers went unanswered at least for now. Taking a breath as she steadied herself, she looked onwards to the snitch. The tiny ball was a pain this year and she wanted to stop it in its tracks. Reaching out again she attempted to get a hold of the golden ball.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 16 (miss)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games