Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:52 pm
Handing Zinerva the glass of water, Cabel considered her words then nodded. "I didn't know if it was possible either, but if there was a way...maybe we could work something out. Maybe...I could come visit somehow, instead of needing you all to come to the surface. I'm sure you'd all be more comfortable..." Of course, there was the whole issue of how he'd breathe underwater...but there was no shortage of magical, wondrous things possible on Telrunya if you just looked in the right places.

The thunder made Cabel jump and shoot a glance back towards the entry way. When Zinerva stepped closer, he reached out automatically to wrap an arm around her shoulder. Frowning, the Fae glanced back towards the table, then towards a pool nearby. It may not be enough water to dull the sounds of the storm like she'd mentioned, but perhaps the water would be comforting at least. "Come on. There's a pool nearby. Won't hurt to just dip our feet in." he offered, not admitting his true intention in case she denied or argued with him on it.

Chuckling, the Fae took her reaction as encouragement. Pulling Nimue close, Seiya's hand slowly slid down from her shoulder to her arm, to her waist. There it settled comfortably on her hip and Seiya turned to stare in obvious desire at the lovely female Fae. So unusual...like himself! Even among Fae they seemed unique. No wonder the stars had led him to her, here in this place.

"Yeah, it's a wondrous sight here beneath the stars," he murmured, obviously not speaking about the show anymore. His pale eyes were fixed upon her face, one hand reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair behind her ear. How had he not realized it before? He needed her. What was life without her by his side? He needed her here, close by, his. His hand strayed from her ear, down her cheek, to her chin and he started to lean in slowly...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Cabel > Zinerva
Seiya > Nimue (Desire Arrows)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:54 pm
Paloma had been alone her entire life? How was that even possible? Lagoon wished that she could have met Paloma earlier in their lives, she would have been there for her and kept her from being lonely. They could have been friends, braiding each other's hair, long before they were lovers. "I wish I could have been there with you."

She hadn't been there when Paloma was young though, but she could be there now. Lagoon made a promise in her heart to never let Paloma experience loneliness again, as much as she could help it.

Her forehead was warm where it touched Paloma's, how was it possible for a fire to rage beneath her skin like it was. Love, was the only explanation for the strange sensations she felt. They were so close, their lips almost meeting, but Lagoon wanted to wait. Their love was so new, she wanted to explore it in every way possible.

"I've never felt this way either." She said, her breath catching as she spoke. "And it's you, in all of your perfection? How is it possible that you can feel the same way?" Was this all a dream, that she could love someone and be equally loved in return, or was she imagining that Paloma also loved her.

Menelie

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:54 am
Junior gave her the best smile he could. No, being a bear couldn't scare away the rain or storms, but it did mean if something were to happen he'd be in a much better position to protect his love. And they could both hide in the water for a while longer.

"Then, another dance?" He asked, hand gently resting on her hip. Goddess how could he possibly have gotten this lucky? She was thinking of everything already. At least, with another dance they could slowly drift towards the refreshment pools. Calm waters and beautiful women. How could a pae get so lucky? How had she chosen him? He wanted to fall on his knees and worship this amazing woman in his arms.

Tartara Seabreeze

Sweetie frowned a little. She loved Dysmas, but neither of them were used to a situation anywhere close to this. But then, he was soothing her, being the smart man she loved. "You're right." The fauny smiled, making herself forget about the howling winds. They'd only take a few more steps when something itched on her shoulder. Her gaze, almost always on her significant other, slid down, and back up his body. Celestia he was a handsome pae.

"Mmm~" She bit her lip, thinking about all the things she'd told him about earlier. Her muscles seemed to relax a little, enjoying a moment of lust for her other half. Oh yes. That door right there looked like the perfect place to... Enjoy themselves. "Dysmas~" The fauny grinned, looking up to him once more. Oh yes. She needed him right there.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 am
Dysmas nodded his head, truly believing that he was right. Everything was going to be okay.

Then, everything was okay, almost magically and Dysmas was feeling a very different mood. The storm was on the back-burner of his mind. The male smirked mischievously as he caught Sweetie's wandering gaze. His hands slid all over those muscles that she had been flexing. He really hadn't taken the chance to appreciate her body enough in all of its flexed glory. She was beautiful.

"You know... I don't think this flexing thing is so bad after all..." He whispered, his voice low and husky. He raised his eyebrows, "Yes, Sweetie?"

They had not even finished a single dance, and he was already ready to leave the dance floor, although the dancing certainly wouldn't stop when they left the dance floor if he had his way.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:53 am
With Persephone dismissed it seemed as though the storm grew to its climax of power. With a series of loud crashes the lights were completely shut off. The party of Pae were thrown into darkness.

There was something eerie about this darkness, though. It wasn't as though the lights had merely gone dark. The feeling creeped over Pae, sending hair on the back of necks to stand on end. The shadows seemed to be alive and have a source. It could also be a trick of the mind, one supposed.

Had a recent guest brought another kind of gift?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 pm
Kylieam had mostly been sticking to himself this year, not having anyone to have gone with, nor had he yet run into anyone he recognized. He was making his way through the crowd when he felt a pinch on his shoulder. reaching up to brush at it, the purple demon had simply meant to shrug it off when he set his sights on her.

She glittered like a goddess and those hips...how they swayed. Gulping, Ky attempted to push back a feeling inside himself but found his feet involuntarily pushing him towards her. She was just so....so....desirable.... he had to at least talk to her!

"Ex...excuse me..." he coughed politely to announce his presence, lightly tapping her on the shoulder. He offered a small bow and smiled, albeit nervously. "You....ah... look so lovely and so alone..." he had begun to say when suddenly everything went dark. "Whaa??"

Just his luck!

Fearing the worst, he instinctively reached out and latched onto the desirable beauty, drawing her closer. Safety in numbers....mmhm. That was totally the reason.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:33 pm
Kelebek wrinkled her nose a bit. She wasn't particularly in a dancing mood, but she supposed all the other party guests would be preoccupied with their own dancing and partners to notice little old her. Besides, she reasoned, surely Hjortur would hold her close to him while they did dance....the thought made her smile. "I suppose," she agreed after a moment, and followed him to the surface.

She sat on the edge of the pool and swung her tail over the side, grimacing as it changed to awkward legs as she did so. She wiggled her toes. She'd never get used to that...

Just then the entire ballroom went black as the abyss. Gasps from around the room, echoing Kelebek's own, told her that something was wrong all around, not just with her vision. "Hjortur?" she said, reaching for where he might be coming from and trying not to fall backward into the pool again, although the thought of going back underwater seemed more comforting than whatever this was.

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 pm
Harmon gave his brother a sour look and huffed "The family should be off limits.” Should be, but more Tristan should be off limits. He was her or rather she was his champion and should be protected. Stealing a look at mister flex for brains, he had a new reason not to like the potential stepdaddy. For now, the irritation was focused on his brother who then decided to saunter off to his own consort before he could get his hands on him.

Fine, plan B. The God of Harmony called over the nearest Cherub and whispered an order to have everything possible brought to Iordanes. If he couldn’t ruin his brother’s night maybe a never-ending parade of Cherubs might pull it off. The brother deserved it for blowing them off, especially his gorgeous champion.

Everything was not lost, for one Trista seemed to be enjoying herself, so at least this was no hardship on her. And there was another option, “Yeah seems my brother is too besought by his own lovely lady.” Smiling at Trista, he glanced around looking for the other sibling and offered his ruse, “Iordanes isn’t the only sibling I’d love to introduce you to. Anteros and Yukiko should be around here, it is their anniversary as well. Yukiko is amazing and Anteros is one of the best big brothers you can ask for.” Now he was looking around for his older brother, the one who hopefully had his hammer on him to undo this fiasco.

He didn’t want to be a he! Though he learned to appreciate his champion even more, she handled the change with grace beyond measure.

As he scanned for his brother, the storm picked up with a vengeance. That didn’t bother him, he disregarded the weather and Venus’ guest in favor of fixing this mess. Then it happened, one minute there was light then everything went dark. For a moment, he put his hand up to his eyes to make sure nothing was covering them. Immediately he got protective, reaching out to hold his Champion. As long as she was okay he would be okay. The lights would come on shortly no way Mother would allow herself to be unseen. After all, with the lights out no one could admire her as she so pleases.

Grendell agreed, “I am too, this party wouldn’t without you, no one else compares!” Well besides herself, she was still amazing he only enhanced that. She happily followed along with her companion, his leafy wings entrancing her.

All of the sudden she couldn’t see his wings anymore, couldn’t really see anything as the power went out and the lights extinguished. Rather than think about that, or wonder what was going on, Grendell took advantage of the lights out to get handsy with her companion, holding close she whispered, “Well, things just got more interesting.” There was no lack of boldness in her actions. With the lights out, it wasn’t like it mattered where they were no one could see.

Tartara Seabreeze
harmon to trista and Grendell to Leift. two different reactions to the dark.

Menelie
harmon (harmonia) to Iordanes

Kira of Flames
harmon (harmoina) sicing the cherubs on Iordane and Serendipity

Quote:
hey who turned out the lights?

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm
Hymn's eyes practically sparkled at her secret. She sang as well? Where in Venus' name had this little angel come from? “Of course you would sing! It seems to only make sense that it would be added to your other wonderful qualities. Well then, if you'd ever allow me the pleasure of hearing you I would be so very honored. I promised it'll only be me, no other Pae. Perhaps I could convince you into a duet!

He laid his hand over top of hers as he gently guided her away from the stage. He kept them to the further edges of the room so that they wouldn't be in anyone's way with their slow pace, but could also steer clear of the crowds. Have some space, just the two of them. He stole glances of her from the corner of his eyes thinking how lovely she was.

Hmm?” he raised an eye brow at her before pausing. Oh, yes, it did seem that there was some word about bad relations with some Pae on Telrunya. How could he forget such a detail. He supposed when everyone came to these parties it almost seemed like all that bad juju was just gone. Everyone could come together and love freely anyone they pleased. It was sometimes a slap in the face to remember what life was actually life on the island.

Could he tell her? He worried about what kind of position that would put her in. Would she be so shy and unsure of herself once he told her of his blood? “Well, you see, I am a bit different.” He looked away from her, trying to give her her own breathing room with the next bit of news. Perhaps she'd be shy, but he had a feeling she wouldn't change her personality to just please a deity. She didn't seem the type. That's probably also why he was appreciating this time with her. She was steady, but true to herself. “I am actually a child of Venus so you could say I don't really align myself with any species. I'm welcoming of all.

“I actually oversee every single wedding on Telrunya. If I was biased that would make the job a bit more difficult.” he tossed her a playful smile. “Have you heard of my brother? Himeros? He's visited your home quite a bit. We respect your way of living and the Heads of your tree seem to take that kindly. So though I may resemble some other Pae, you don't have to worry about me or that your Heads will take unkindly to us. You're safe with me!

To answer your question though, no. I don't mind that you're a faun one bit. I quite enjoy it. It gives me the chance of another look on life on the island. I hope I haven't put you in an awkward position. I'm really enjoying your company, but if you'd like I can release you.” Something reflected in his eyes at that, a bit of sadness. He'd let her go willingly, there was nothing worse than a possessive type, but he knew he'd be missing out.

The lights flickered before everything went dark. His wings flared and he was quick to move her against a wall before placing himself between her and the darkness. He had one hand reaching behind him and holding onto her to assure no one tried running off with her. His eyes scanned the room feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. What was going on? Last thing he'd heard was Venus dismissing Persephone and now there was darkness. You could easily mark it up to a power outage, but something just felt wrong about it. No, there was something more going on, “Are you alright, Fluttershy?

Had Persephone done this?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Scarlet was all too pleased she'd found her catch for the trip. There had been a nibbling in the back of her mind that told her she wouldn't find it and would end up alone the rest of the journey. How awful would that have been? To come all this way in hopes of finding someone to spend it with just to be alone? She didn't do alone very well.

Instead Amitola had practically fallen into her lap. She found his company to be pleasing and his regard towards her endearing. Yes, this would do nicely and she'd have some lovely memories of this trip with him. She loved the thrill of the chase, and his personality made it that much sweeter. She'd certainly met many suitors back home, but they'd never had that gentlemanly touch like he did. She wondered how long after the trip this would continue. That was always the hard part, hopefully she could put that off until necessary.

So for the time being so soaked it all in. She'd laugh at his jokes, hold on to his arm for support, bat her eye lashes at him. His reactions made it all worth it. The way he'd smile, his laughter, it was all so delicious. She'd get those goosebumps, the fluttering in the stomach, and slowly that desire that built with it. She'd play on that later though, for now she wanted to play out the sweet and innocent flirting. Perhaps later she could have a taste of him.

He was so amiable. Anything she wanted to do he was so ready to try. She was honestly a bit shocked by it. It wasn't normally that she played it this way though. A lot of times they were one night stands or a week of flings. Instead she was actually feeling like she was being dated. Maybe she'd need to rethink her game in the future, this had way more benefits to her.

This was what she was waiting for though. Everything led up to this moment right here. She'd imagined herself floating into the party on the arm of the most beautiful Pae there, and she truly believe she'd done it. She hoped there'd be plenty of naiad there to see it and take it back home with them. She'd love to hear about it when she made it back. For now, she'd relish in the feeling of all eyes on her and her handsome date.

She didn't bother with any garments, why would she want to cover up what nature had so brilliantly given her? Instead she wore a long string of tiered beads, the highest laying a bit past her collar bone, the next further, and the last rest between her breasts. It was all a plot to have movement from her face down. Her long hair took a bit more playing with in order to make something of it. She took half of it and made a crown of braids with it up top before curling the lower portion in large curls. She'd always known the male type to enjoy lots of touchable hair. Perhaps he'd enough running his fingers through it later.

She had settled herself on one of the benches resting in the water. This way she could keep her fins in, but her upper body out in order to watch the going ons. Currently she was admiring her date from behind as he was off getting them something yummy. She'd never experienced cuisine quite like what she was having on the island. Was this how all land Pae ate? She was mildly jealous.

She gave him a brilliant smile as he returned to her side, “You're the sweetest, Amitola.” she cooed, taking the glass from his hand. A soft touch of a blush was on her cheeks, she could hear the words all day. Lovely. It wasn't often she got that sort of compliment. Some could get rightly lewd, but she liked this better and especially coming from his lips. It was so him.

She brought the glass up to her lips, sighing happily as she took a sip. Again, absolutely marvelous. How did they do it? She was startled by the thunder and before she knew it she was scooting closer to him and gripping his arm, “That sounds bad.” she muttered. Good thing they were inside, she couldn't imagine what those waves were looking like right about now.

She then noted how close he was to her. A slow grin creeped up her lips as she leaned in close to his ear, “Were you trying to protect me?” she whispered “You're too much, Amitola. Whatever am I going to do with you?” She felt the fire rise in her belly with how close they were. Perhaps she could change the tune of their flirting. She felt she was about ready to indulge...

That was until the lights went out and real fear gripped her. She dropped her glass somewhere in the pool and latched on with two hands this time with a slight squeak of fright. Ok, she was ok. They were just the lights going out. Would they come back on soon or would she have to try and work her magic in the dark? She could certainly do that instead.

Teigra
Amitola. Didn't get to read through it before posting so pardon me if anything sounds funny XD I'll try checking on it when I get a chance.

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:57 pm
[Arrow Effect: HIMEROS - LUST (AURELIA)]
User Image
Oh sweet tree of life she was so close.

As time dragged on an on, her voice seemed to grow ever more melodic, each syllable seemingly cutting through to his very core of emotional energy. Whatever she was she needed to Stop It. Right. Now. keep doing it more and more... Oh how he couldn't, oh but how he wanted to. If his mother knew... not that she needed ever find out ...but what if she did find out? What would she say?

Did he really care about what she might say right now?

Setting down his nearly-finished drink, some amount of liquid-courage filling him, he began to speak once more, his voice only hesitating for a moment as his eyes caught sight of hers: two wonderfully purple irises reminiscent of lisianthus flowers. "Aurelia--" his voice cut off as thunder interrupted him, "Are you oka--?!"

When the lights cut off, it was as if a switch in him flicked on.

He reached forward to her, his hand brushing against her arm in a way so sensuous that she might have wondered if he had been capable of such movements after all. This newfound invigoration fueled him further, and he was sure she could feel just how warm it was making his body. He silently gulped as his arm paused on her bi- or tricep (you decide), looking at where he assumed her face would be. "You okay...?!"

Tartara Seabreeze
[Bar] Wellspring -> Aurelia

[Arrow Effect: EROS - LOVE (JEAN)]

User Image
From the warmth that spread through her chest as the new male sat beside her, Saira was sure that inviting him over had been the proper course of action. It was an unusually pleasant sensation, one she wished to partake in more and more. If having him near meant she could continue to fill as such...

Why, she might never let him leave.

"I'd agree."

The harpy made no movement against Jean as his hands brushed against her waist; on the contrary, her own arm lifted to wrap around his shoulder and pull him closer in a protective action. He was hers now, and she'd be damn angry if any others tried to come close to take away her new toy boy.

She hardly so much as flinched at the sound of storms or the way the lights cut off unexpectedly; there was nothing to fear with Jean next to her, or so the warmth told her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
[Balcony] Saira -> Jean

User Image
The family must not have been lying when complaining that anything that could go wrong, would certainly go wrong with the coming of grandmother's birthday each year. What with his uncle and aunt fighting, Persephone's entrance, and now the storm apparently occurring outside... there was already more trouble than he'd imagined was possible!

At least it looked like the girl he'd asked for help had, indeed, decided to go assist his brother.

Good.

He'd have to remember that for later...

Rushing across the floor, he nearly fell over as somepae knocked into him and sent him stumbling. Luckily, however, he was quite adept to the land and was able to twirl into a more stable position. The other, however, may or may not have been so lucky in maintaining their balance. As he turned out to look at them, he placed his hands on his hips and laughed before offering a wave. "Hey Keri! How're you enjoying the party so far?" He stood around, waiting for an answer (and offering a hand to help her stand back up if she'd fallen), he was all smiles until the lights cut off.

Well... That wasn't normal

Shicala
Daedalus -> Kerianna

[Arrow Effect: N/A]

User Image
More than pleased with her decision to return back to the surface (and the prospect of being able to dance with her), Hjortur followed her up and out of the water. From the way he got back onto the pool's edge, his familiarity and comfort for the surface was plain in the smooth motioned that seemed to be close to second nature to him, his tail transforming into legs once more in no time.

While that was fine for him, he still rather enjoyed watching Kel's reaction to her own change. She was just so cute!

As the lights cut out, his head turned to look at nothing in particular (it was too dark to see after all), his ears straining to catch onto any conversation that might explain the situation. Years past with Eris came to mind, thoughts racing as they tried to discern what may be happening this time...

...and pausing as he heard his name.

Turning towards it, Hjortur moved his hand until he found Kel's and firmly placed it on top of her own. "I'm right here; are you alright?"

Menelie
[Pool ->poolside (left)] Hjortur -> Kelebek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 pm
Fea Line
poor Shizzle. He had sashayed up one end of the ballroom to the other. And not one look. Not one glare. Then the lights started flickering and he kinda started to worry.

There was no where to shove his treasures in this get up. No wonder woman were always so cranky. These chest lumps were killing his back. He was pondering wether to to go home when it happened. A small tap on his shoulder and some poor sucker...er...worshipper, was a hitting on him. He turned to smile devilishly, when he noticed that purple demon was absent some gold. Well poo.

Oh well. Might as well make ot work. If he was stuck as a woman, he might as well practice his charm. He/she smiled vixenly and leaned foward to hear him better with her chestly lumps. Then the lights went off completely and he let loose a tiny, girly scream.

Reaching for the purple pae, he clutched him to her bossom with a tad more force than was womanly. He was trying to see in the dark when he noticed he was being nuzzled. He gave the poor pae a not so subtle smack to the head and purred "Watch the hands dear. I'd hate for something to happen to them"

/////////////////\////

Yipes had found a worthy opponent. The multi colored demon withstood the parrys and attempted throws like a champ. Though she was awfully strong for a female.

Giving another slight warcall, he followed with a "No, I gots you!!" And tried to slam the lady with his elbow. Right around the time the lights went out.
shicala
more coming, phone dying

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm
Pelagious took the tiny terror tot's exclaimations as an agreement. So he pounced. And wrestled. Dear Goddess, this little street rat was strong. Oh wait, that was a chair.

Blushing from embarrassment, he turned around and attacked the REAL cat in a flying, sailing, belly flop. Right as the lights went out.
Wolfs heart
yes. He wrestled a chair first. And yes, he was losing.

Momo smiled when she leaned again. His sweet nursery words were working. Until he noticed that she kept leaning. Wrapping his arms around her, he checked her for conscience. Yup, his creamy, luscious feild of stars had just plum passed out. Laying her down on the ground, he scooted close and rubbed a hand on her face and purred to her about her soft skin. "It's just so pretty and sparkley. Like Mamee's good silver. And your lips..." he paused to stare at her blue lips and watch them pucker with the beat.

He leaned down.

And pressed his lips to her hers in a very simple kiss.

And then the lights went out.
Twitchapher the 3rd

Haku was relieved when the giant...what the hell was she? A racoon? Well, whatever she was, he was glad she was keeping it all in her seat. Instead of his. He may have even smiled in relief. He turned to her and informed her "You need to watch that. It's..." he trailed off as the room went pitch balck. Holy hell, he couldn't see a thing. And he had put down Joe!!

"Joe!!!"
shicala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 pm
[Arrow Effect: N/A]

User Image
Nighthawk may not have been late to the party, but her presence therein certainly was. She'd largely gone unnoticed the entire trip, choosing to converse with nay a soul since she'd first boarded the ship days - almost a week at this point - ago. If her petite figure wasn't enough, her certain lack of strength was plenty to mark her worthless as both a hunter and a woman.

Not that she'd chosen to come to prove herself by any standard, measurable or not.

No, her reason for being was simply her curiosity. For almost a year now, she'd wondered if what had happened last year - the squirrel she'd helped and those blurred days with the single most electrifyingly attractive male she'd ever seen - were real or an imagination from her own fantasies. Waling around, a mystery drink in hand, her keen eyes (although not as keen as others of her kind) callously looked through the crowd. When he lights went out, however, she jolted and stopped in the absolute darkness that consumed her.

Menelie
[Somewhere] Nighthawk

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 15!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:02 pm
((VOID - updating list and rerolling, cause rolled a double and we want to get everyone hit at least once))  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff