Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Awkwardly Erik moved in the smaller space to sit beside Lily gently placing an arm around her shoulders. "Nonsense. I worry about you." He said shaking his head lightly "I get to worry about you, little one." giving a small smirk. He knew this whole experience was difficult. Easily anyone could see how she tried to push through each and every hurdle, of course, there would be more and while he was proud of her Erik found himself wishing that they wouldn't have so many hurdles. And another one was outside their tent probably butchering their dinners. Gently, as if to soothe not only himself but also his dear girl, his hand drew nonsensical circles around her shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked in a soft whisper with none of his bravadoes. Erik found himself in uncharted territory once again, a common occurrence in their short relationship. Nervous and unsure of his next steps is not something the wolf was ever used to. But even as his jaw flexed as if he was chewing on his own words he sat quietly, trying to be a patient. Which for a man whose life was nothing but action, patience is a skill that did not come easily to him.

XXXX Maya glared at the fire, she could still feel the sting of his strike. Had things been different she'd have attacked the second his back was turned. But he'd given a command and she'd be hard pressed to disobey it, forget the threat. When he spoke that way there was never any chance of going against him. "How can he not see it?" she sneered at the fire while she tended to the meat. She pondered how he could run from every wonderful thing that came with being the Alpha, when that nature is in him regardless.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 am

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Even though Lily stated that she was fine and Erik should not worry about her, the young man did not listen to her words. He simply moved in closer to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The little rabbit was both grateful and a little upset that the wolf was so worried about his little rabbit. It showed that he truly cared for her which Lily was more then grateful but she feared this would cloud his mind and could lead him to getting hurt or something worse. She was ready to die for Erik but she was not ready for him to die for her or for any reason. She couldn't bare to see another person she cared for be killed in front of her.

She quietly sipped her tea as Erik lightly drew circles on her shoulder and asked if she wanted to talk about it. " I been training all this time to defend myself and after seeing that rabbit I realized that not only would I be defending my own, but also may have to take a life... A life you and Maya know. I mean I knew that I may have to but it really hit me when I saw that lifeless rabbit." Erik even said so himself at the start she needed to know a werewolves weakness incase it came to it but now they were hours or even much less from that really happening.

"Then there is you..." Lily said a bit to quiet as she set the mug down and hugged her knees. " You could die Erik... I could watch you die in front of me and I know I wont be able to take it... I know you say I'm strong but really I'm scared out of my mind. We are facing something I know so little about. A world full of things I dont know but has already claimed two people that mean dearly to me. When I saw those lifeless eyes of that rabbit all I could think of was your eyes looking at me..." Lily was getting quieter and quieter as she was trying to hold back her tears and from Maya being able to hear them.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:26 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik sat quietly, focusing only on the soft whisper of her voice in the quiet tent. Biting his tongue he listened as she talked about her fear. And he could sit idle listening until she brought up his own death, his arm tightened around her. As her voice dipped further and further Erik's jaw flexed as if chewing on his very words. Listening to the quiet music of the forest around them Erik compiled his thoughts. Taking a breath he began "Yes. You're right, I could die. And so could you." His voice grave and harsh with the topic. Clearing his throat he continued "It's a gamble, this is all a gamble but life is always a gamble." He mused as he watched the quietly sloshing tea in her mug. "But we've both made changes to make sure it's in our favor. We will keep each other safe." Erik said in a manner that showed he was confident in them both.

Gently he took her mug from her hands and set it aside, before pulling her into his lap where he could surround her in his arms. With his head nuzzled gently atop her own he felt calmer. While his heart still raced, his thoughts quieted. "You are strong Lily. Strong people are not exempt from feeling fear, dear one." Staring at their tent he thought of all they would face, as a simple normal life was not something that was within their grasp. Maybe alone, but never together. It was a fact Erik was slowly having to come to terms with. "I'm afraid and I know this world. You...you've only ever gotten to see it's cruelty." His arms tightened once more as he recalled her telling of that night, there were questions, potential dangers still but for now he focused on today. "And yet you chose to brave it, to stand beside me. Even if I had begged you to stay well out of way more than once." He said with a small smirk "But if you had stayed I would be useless because all I would be able to think of is you." Bending his head he nuzzled the side of her head affectionately trying in his own way to give comfort "We are partners, there I times I needed your strength and times you will need mine." His deep voice quiet as he whispered to her "Don't hide your tears from me, I will be here to catch them." Moving slowly he pressed a chaste kiss to the top of her neck, keeping his head bent in that special spot where he was surrounded by her scent and she was surrounded by his arms. It would be devastating if either of them were to die and his own mind unfortunately provided him the vision of a lifeless version of his girl, causing him to shut his eyes and focus only on her scent. She was here now, they were together now - That was the truth and what was most important.

XXXX

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Lily Grey

Life truly is a gamble, from day one as you never really know the outcome of anything. Befriending Erik was a gamble, telling Erik about her past was a gamble but in the end it worked out. It seemed that anything to do with Erik always worked out. He was her rock, her prince and whole world. Lily remained silent as Erik spoke about how both him or she could die but they will keep each other safe. They had said this to each other before but now it felt more real then ever, that they could lose one another. They were in Erik's territory, his home to fight for his right to leave it all behind to live a life with humans and her.

Erik then started to move the small rabbit onto his lap which Lily allowed and hugged the strong arms that were around her. " No matter what kind of world we lived in or how scared I am could I leave you Erik... I would follow to to hell and back. That is how much you mean to me. That is how important you are to me." This man who was holding her so dearly was everything to Lily. He cared for her like no one had ever before and she treasured that dearly. As Erik nuzzled into the side of her neck, she closed her eyes and listened to all the sounds around her and feeling. She could hear the sound of rustling trees and the crackling fire outside their tent but what she really focused on was the sound of Erik's breathing and every touch by him.

He then spoke about not hiding g her tears, that he was there to catch them before planting his sweet loving and caring lips on her soft skin. The young woman's grip around Erik's arms tightened as she slowly opened her eyes, letting tears escape her eyes and fall onto Erik's arm and her hand. Slowly Lily started to turn her body so that she was still in Erik's lap but now looking and facing him. Her stormy sea eyes were now looked like the sea was over flowing with water and now spilling out and streaming down her face. Not a sound came out from her though, just tears. Her frail hands trailed gently along Erik's face, as if she was trying to remember every detail of his face. She kissed Erik's forehead lovingly so the warmth of her affection seeped into him before she rested her forehead on his and let her tears fall. Her hand rested on his racing g heart that shame sworn to protect and treasure. Lily remained silent once more for a while, showing her tears to Erik just as he had asked. " You should go and eat."]/color]

GrayEnvy

Ooc: Happy belated holidays!

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:08 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The wolf was happy to hold his flower close, even if she cried throughout the night he was happy to hold her. Feeling her shift he loosened his grip to allow the movement, marveling as she bared her tears in front of him. To watch those twin stormy seas spill out was as heart-wrenching as it was touching. There they sat holding one another, and silently witnessing her sorrow. Silently he sat savoring the feather soft touch of her hands on his face, but his eyes fluttered closed as she bestowed on him her warm loving kiss on his forehead. And just like that, the world made more sense. Casually he gave a hoarse chuckle before raising a calloused hand to gently - almost reverently - wipe away some of her tears. "So should you." He whispered as his other hand circled her waist keeping her close. Here was his Alpha female, caring for him above all else.

Watching the shadows of the fire play on the light in their tent Erik watched how the shadows seemed to dance in her eyes. Erik was sure he would spend years watching her and never tire of it, and it would be years well spent memorizing her angelic features. "You're too distracting little one," he whispered in a hoarse tone before clearing his throat. "Let's make a deal. I'll go eat, while you finish your tea and have one of the protein bars." removing his hand from her face he offered to shake on their deal. While he knew she wouldn't be too hungry now, he knew she needed to eat. They had more ground to cover and she'd need her energy if they were going to descend into hell together and beat back the demons together.

XXXX

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Wow! I thought I had responded, sorry for the late response. Hope you are doing well. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:47 pm

Lily Grey

Erik was to good for her as he sat and held her as she softly cried. After all the trouble the two had been through, they still wanted to be with each other and the worse was yet to came. What they were about to face made the struggles they had before seem like nothing. So if they were able to get through this, their relationship would have to last right? As the wolf prince whipped her tears away Lily gently placed a hand gently on top of the hand that whipped her tears away and turned her head slightly to kiss the palm of his hand. She could feel the warmth of his arm wrap around her small waist, feeling the warmth seep in and make her forget about the cold autumn air.

When Erik whispered she was distracting she couldn't help but smile and nuzzle into him a little more. He said she should eat but she didn't want to even though she knew she should. They had a long road ahead of them and this may be the last time they get to actually sit and eat. Who knows what will happen in the morning or even this very night. " Deal... But hurry back." Lily whispered, shaking his hand before leaning in and kissing him softly on the cheek. She wanted to him to enjoy his food of course but she also wanted to have more time with him alone then Maya and who knows when the next time they would be able to be alone together like this. The little rabbit slowly crawled off his lap and went to their backpacks and pulled out one of the protein bars that she wanted him to have to prove that she would eat it.

GrayEnvy

Ooc: Its okay! Happy to hear from you! All is good here, hope all is well with you as well!)  

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik gladly took the soft pressure of Lily's sweet kisses. Had she not immediately gone to get her own dinner he would have pulled her back and reciprocate her affection. SHe needed to eat and so did he, as his stomach growled if only to punctuate that need. "Aye aye" he said in a jesting tone and ruffled her hair before clambering out of the tent.

The young man easily walked over to the rabbit cooking, giving a side glance at Maya. "Good job," he muttered before handing her share to the she-wolf. Casually Erik took his own share and slumped to sit before the fire, dutifully eating his meal quickly.

XXXXIt was a shock when Erik had given her the food, sure anyone could hear the anger tinging his voice. But it seemed that after spending time with his little human he remembered his own humanity. Picking at her meal the blonde wondered if she had ever helped to calm his ire as easily as Lily had. The answer to that was easy, no.

Tearing into her dinner she kept her eyes on the fire. "The new moon is coming soon." she mused watching the fire but unable to ignore his shadow "We need to find the cave-" She trailed off

XXXX Cutting her off Erik threw a bone into the fire "I know." He snapped before quickly finishing his meal. Casually he cleaned his hands as best he could before standing. "Get some sleep, hopefully, tomorrow you'll know your place better." He said before going back to his tent, back to his girl. "How was the protein bar?" Erik asked in a gentle voice while he set up a small electric lamp and sealing the tent from the wind. In truth he worried that she had not eaten, he knew she'd need it but he also knew she wasn't feeling all that great either.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Lily Grey

A small giggle came from Lily as Erick ruffled her hair. She watched the tall man leave with a smile on her face as she rubbed the spot of her head that he had just touched. Her stormy eyes glanced down at the protein bar that Erik asked her to eat and let out a sigh. She really was not in the mood to eat at the moment but she made Erik a deal. The frail woman opened up the protein bar and started to take slow and small bites out of it. taking a sip of her tea after every bite. She could hear Erik and Maya talk a little but nothing was clear. She did hear something about a cave but that was all she really got from it. Must have something to do with them tomorrow or the pack? She would find out soon enough.

When Erik came back into the tent, Lily had just took the last bite of the protein bar. She nodded her head as she chewed the last bit of it before drinking the last bit of her her tea, letting out a soft sigh. " Yeah. How did your meal go?" She asked as she remembered Maya was left to cook for them both. She did not know how Maya was at cooking seeing it was always Erik or herself cooking for the three of them so it seemed. Or Maya stealing what little wine she had at the apartment. Lily shifted a little in the tent to move the cup out of the way and put the wrapper from the protein bar in her backpack before turning to Erik and giving him another smile. She could tell he was still a little worried for her so she simple smiled at him to let him know she was fine. " I eat it all if that is what you are worried about. Look, a crumb on my face." She said, pointing to a crumb on the corner of her mouth.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:12 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik chuckled as she pointed to her face. Once he was settled he leaned forward and deftly licked away the crumb she had pointed out. "Tasty." He said with a smrik, happy to get any sort of reaction from her. The young man rolled his eyes as he thought of his meal "Eh, bland." Childlishly he stuck out his tounge but shrugged. "Maya sucks at cooking, does it on purpose so she won't have to do it." An edge of a growl came nipping at his voice as he thought of the she-wolf.

XXXX With practiced ease he dug through his pack and set about brushing his teeth. While he sat quietly he couldn't help but think of what the next day would entail. One could only hope that they kept making good progress. When he was finished with his grooming Erik ran a hand through his hair, he'd have to tell Lily about Maya being well...Maya. With a groan, he began "I had to put Maya in her place tonight." His large hand slipped to land at the back of his neck "She might be a bit testy tomorrow. Don't let her walk all over you she needs to remember her place." He finished with finality in his voice. Maya would respect his position, now she needed to respect Lily's. One way or another. He only hoped the aggression he would show, wouldn't scare Lily off.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

XXXX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:15 am

Lily Grey

The young womans eyes watched the male as he then all the sudden lean in close to her face to only feel his tongue touch the corner of her mouth to lick the crumbs away. Her big stormy eyes blinked a few times, a little surprised as her cheeks started to have a light pink tint to them before a big smile bloomed on her face. She let out a giggle and touched the spot that he had licked. " Oh? I guess there is a reason she never cooks..." Lily said mostly said as she thought about it a little more. It was always either take out, Erick or herself cooking.

When Erik started to brush his teeth to get ready for bed, Lily started to do the same. She opened up her own backpack and pulled out the things she needed to brush her own teeth. Once her teeth were brushed she crawled aver to their sleeping bags to get ready for bed when Erik spoke up, saying Lily may have to put Maya in her place. Looking over at the man she nodded her head slowly. It was clear that the she-wolf wanted to be in charge and did not like the human at all. After all, she wanted to bring Erik back tot he pack and to be with her. The only reason Maya was evening helping them was so Erik wouldn't die seeing he did not want to go back to the pack. This got Lily thinking a little more... It was clear that Maya still had feelings for Erik, what if she was trying to get him back? Lily thought a bit more about it before looking at Eriks shoulder. " That bite mark that you have on your shoulder... That is from Maya right?" Lily asked in a confident voice. Lily had seen the scars on Eriks body before but that large bite mark on his shoulder always stood out. In one of the books that she read she read about imprinting. Were one bites the other to show that they have been claimed and belong to someone. She had a hunch that that scar was from Maya but she never wanted to admit it." Show me."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:54 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX A stone of guilt lodged itself rather uncomfortably in his stomach as Lily accepted that she would have to assert herself in that way. Clambering to lay beside Lily he frowned, Lily was so much better than all this - at least to him. It seemed that being aggressive simply went against her nature. Yet here he was already asking her to go against her nature, even though he desperately didn't want to. Erik enjoyed her curious, gentle and stubborn nature - he would vow to himself to make it up to her when this was over. 'That list is getting long' he mused as he watched the beautiful girl beside him.

XXXX Blue eyes widened slightly as Lily asked about the bite mark. He wondered just how she knew it could be from Maya. Not to mention there were a plethora of scars on his body, and for her to notice that one was just plain bad luck - according to him. Erik looked away from Lily for a moment clearly uncomfortable but hadn't he asked her to do any number of things she was uncomfortable with? With a sigh, he sat up and complied with her request. Divesting himself of his jacket and shrugging off the long-sleeved shirt beneath it. Presenting her the shoulder in question he kept his eyes on his lap, unsure of how she would take the scar or if she knew what it was. "Yeah, it's from her." He said in a low tone before slanting his gaze to watch her out of the corner of his eyes. "It's a violent world....the pack." He continued trying to explain it away.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

XXXX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:53 am

Lily Grey

Lily waited quietly for Eriks answer, hoping that maybe she was wrong and it was just a bite from a fight he had before he met her. Sadly that was not the case as Eriks face said it all. What really gave it away that the bite mark was from Maya was when she punched it back when Lily first met Maya and mentioned something about it. Lily did not think much of it at the time but when she started to read more about Eriks kind it just all pieced together. Lily watched the man sit up and start to peal off his clothing in order for him to show her the scar. Once the large scar was reveled the little rabbit looked at it from where she was sat. Maya really did mark him as her own, making her wonder if Maya had one from Erik just like it. The thought of Maya having a mark from Erik that claimed her to be his upset her. Lily knew very well that the two had a history together but it still did not make the matter easier for her seeing that Maya still seemed to have those feelings.

The little rabbit then moved closer to Erik to get a better look at the scar. " She claimed you didn't she... Imprint." Lily asked softly as she trailed her fingers lightly across the scar. She leaned in a little more and pressed her lips on the scar, giving it a soft kiss before she pulled away a little and looked at the spot that met his shoulder met his neck. " Sorry.." Lily whispered softly before she leaned into the spot and gently bit Erik, marking him in her won way. She was not going to let Maya or anyone in the pack take him away from her. They made it clear to one another that they belonged to each other so now she was making it clear to those in his pack. Lily bit a little harder so that her teeth marks would imprint on his skin. She didn't bite hard enough to really hurt him and even if she did, he would of most likely healed and there would of been no mark to see so... Lily was going to have to leave something of her own behind that would stay. She removed her teeth from his skin and kissed the same spot over and over again till she left a little purple mark on his skin. " There... I claimed you..." Lily whispered, pulling away from the man, embarrassed what she had just done. She hoped that he would not be mad at her, she just wanted to make it clear that Maya was not going to take him away from her nor anyone in the pack. Was this maybe a little to far?

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:13 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX With her statement Erik abandoned any hope that she had no clue what that scar was. How could he explain this? How could he get her to understand that it meant nothing to him, that Maya meant nothing to him. All he knew was the packs ways, how did humans claim one another? Erik knew he had all but claimed Lily, his scent was constantly on her just as he made sure hers was on him but that was the wolf way, what was the human way. He sat in thought trying to figure it out when he noticed Lily shifting. Erik worried she was planning to leave or strike him, but she surprised him with a gentle kiss. But it was her bite that froze him, it was torture to sit still and let her mark him in her own way. For her to jump head first into such an intimate and passionate act, the young man had to control himself.

XXXX Erik dutifully sat, relishing her attention and the pleasure she brought upon him. How the tables had turned, now she was the forward one. As she pulled away Erik turned to her trying in vain to catch his breath. Licking his lips he nodded, "So you have little one." He whispered before swiftly pulling her close to him and laying them down on their sleeping bags. Slowly he pushed himself up slightly to lean over her watching her grey blue eyes. "This'll heal in a day." He muttered halting himself as he watched her with a predatory gleam to his eye. "You'll need to do that again tomorrow night" he said with a smirk excited at the prospect of a repeat performance. Erik was sure he'd never been so happy before now, she wanted him and now he had proof. Gently he moved an errant strand of hair from her face. "You're the only woman I've ever wanted to claim" He whispered before bending to nuzzle her neck, making sure she smelled of him. While he held back on making his mark he decided to move forward with her human way of claiming. Finding a soft spot below her ear he placed a gentle kiss, mirroring her actions before nipping and worrying at the sensitive spot until a small similar bruise bloomed. Matching his own. "There now wolves and humans will know you're mine." Erik smiled keeping himself in the gentle curve of her neck taking in her scent before pulling back to watch her ocean eyes. "And that I'm yours." He said in a soft voice, breath harsh as he took in the beauty beneath him. Thanking whatever deity brought them together.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

XXXX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:07 am

Lily Grey

At first, Lily could not look at Erik because she was worried that her actions were to far or maybe it was not good enough? The mark that she left him was nothing like the one Maya left and it would not last thanks to Eriks healing ability. Slowly, her eyes shifted to look at Erik who was just finishing licking his lips and had an expression on his face Lily had never seen before. Maybe she should explain her reason for her actions? She just wanted to show Erik how much he meant to her, how much she cared for him in a way both his kind and hers would understand. Before she could opened her mouth and speak the man had swiftly pulled her towards him, making the woman worried that she did do something wrong.

The next thing Lily knew she was laying on top of their sleeping bags with Erik on top of her. The little rabbits stormy eyes looked up at the man on top of her to see yet another expression she had never seen before from him. He confirmed her theory that the mark she left would heal faster then normally, a little to fast for her liking. Then Erik stated that she would have to do the same actions again tomorrow night. The frail girl underneath the wolf prince eyes widen slightly at the comment. He was okay with it, that smirk alone said it all. Her heart started to beat a little faster as the man moved a strand of hair out of her face, claiming that she was the only one Erik ever wanted to claim. Did that mean that Maya not have a mark from Erik? She wanted to ask him but that thought left her mind as soon as Erik found her soft spot on her neck. A gasp came from Lily as Eriks loving lips worked on her frail skin. Erik had kissed her neck before but never like this before. The little rabbits face bloomed with a familiar shade for red while her heart raced. Her body started to feel warm and a slight moan managed to escape her pretty little pink lips. Lily covered her mouth the moment after the little noise she made, making her face turn more red. Lily felt Eriks leave her now marked neck, allowing the young woman try to catch her breath as she slightly moved her arm to cover her face to hide her expression. She was more then happy at this moment.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Smirking all the while Erik watched facinated with her expressions. Gently he pulled her arms from hiding her face. "Well isn't that a new shade of red." He teased in his usual rakish manner. Placing a swift kiss on her forehead he slumped to lay beside her one arm flung over her, keeping them close together.

XXXX Erik easily reached over turning off the electric lamp, beside Lily. Easily he found himself getting comfortable what with Lily's scent surrounding him. In the dark he kept himself beside her and left a kiss on her shoulder. "Get some sleep little rabbit." He whispered content in his place. He knew tonight would be one of those nights when sleep would find him easily, and it was all thanks to the little human in his arms.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

XXXX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out