Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

He was about to say something but he turned just in time to black a kick form the person he was sensing he got to them much faster then he thought."That was fast."He says with a grin but the grin soon faded when he noticed the man putting more power into the kick and it was pushing him back slowly before he lost his footing and was sent flying away he lost his grip on the chain as well but he put a spell on it and if she or any one tried to remove it they would get a powerful shock and the harder they tried the more of a shock it would give till they are knocked out or dead.The man who kicked him stood silently his gold eyes glowing in anger and rage.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona glared at him and when she was sat down she looked down at the chain hanging from her neck,"You intend on keeping me? How funny", she looked toward the sky feeling the sense of something odd in the air,"Hmm...", she smiled,"Perhaps whatever this being is they will free me from your cruel hand", she stands their folding her arms clearly irritated that she was in this position to be tied down by the demon.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

He was about to say something but he turned just in time to black a kick form the person he was sensing he got to them much faster then he thought."That was fast."He says with a grin but the grin soon faded when he noticed the man putting more power into the kick and it was pushing him back slowly before he lost his footing and was sent flying away he lost his grip on the chain as well but he put a spell on it and if she or any one tried to remove it they would get a powerful shock and the harder they tried the more of a shock it would give till they are knocked out or dead.The man who kicked him stood silently his gold eyes glowing in anger and rage.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona looked up to see someone coming toward them at a fast speed and she watched as he kicked the demon into the stomach and flung him backwards, she stood there watching alittle stunned but satsified in mind though she tried to seem helpless by remaining silent, and the windpressure did call her to fall back onto the ground she lay there watching them in the distance as she began to tug on the chain try to yank off her collar but instantly it began to shock her and she yelped out in pain,"Why..", she growled, knowing it was no use in trying to fix her situation this demon was trying to make her into a slave and it was degrading!
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora was making her way toward the beach knowing she would come across them eventually and they were closer than she thought as she seen 3 figures below it looks like Adelind just threw a punch into that demons stomach her eyes scanned them all and noted that her sister was yelping in pain she wondered why she didn't feel it this time and she managed to get closer to the ground heading closer to Morgona she seemed to be chained by something, she drops lower to the ground finally desending off her broom and running over to morgona.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 am
User Image

Adelind and Qurix looked at one another nether of them moved and Adelind's eyes slitted and then they both men rushed one another with a flurry of punches and kicks the sound of cracking lighting and roaring fire filled the night.Qurix broke through Adelind's guard and starting to land punch after punch before he hit Adelind hard enough to send him flying and he landed just a foot or two away for Elore and Morgona."You humans can never beat the likes of me."Qurix says with a laugh as he starts walking towards them and Adelind stands up and grins."You demons always talk to much,but you should never understatement a human's will to live I have seen it first hand."He says as scales start to cover his face and body."You and you're kind make me sick."He growls as horns form on his head and his hair turns white and grows longer,his body was taking on more of the look of a dragon and his magic power started to pour out in waves.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched as her sister approached and a smile formed on her lips,"Why hello there my dear sister I feared the worse for myself I've been captured by a demon", she began to bow her head in a hopeless way,"Seems I am not as strong as I have come to believe and because of this I am in your debt free me and I shall leave you alone..", she waited patiently to hear elora's answer. Elora was silent for several minutes as she tried to read morgona's words and expressions but she knew in her heart she couldn't leave her like this for it wouldn't feel right,"Very well.. I shall help you but please leave me after this I do not wish to relive my past", she stooped down and began to go for the chain as she pulled on it however she screamed as it shocked her almost to death and she lay knocked out on the ground. Morgona instantly checked her pulse,"Good...", she growled,"That idiot didn't kill her", she turned to glare at the demon,"You had to put a spell on the chain? Can't just have your way with someone quickly and be done with it? Greedy demon..", she scoffed sitting down next to her sister she drained what was left of her magical energy and smirked,"It will take you a few days dear to get that back".
User Image

Elora of the light

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image

Adelind turned just in time to see what happened to Elora and what her sister just did as he felt her magic get sucked up,he then walked towards Morgona his gold eyes blazing.He couldn't believe her sister would do that and he reached down and grabbed the chain and pulled Morgona to him with almost enough force to kill and he grabs her in mid air and holds her."Do you think this funny girl,you're own blood just tried to save you form a life of enslavement."He growls holding her in the air by the front of her shirt his claws ripping into it as he dose."I have half the mind to leave you to this fate."He says looking towards the demon who stopped finely noticing that the man before him was no human but something much stronger."Do you want to keep this thing?"He asks the demon who's eyes widened slightly and a grin forms on his face."You the noble dragon giving a human to a demon what a change in heart."He says with amusement in his voice and Adelind looked at the witch in his grip."I give you her and you live my sister alone do you agree."He growls looking back at the demon.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:06 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona's eyes got big and round as she was snatched up by chain and pulled to the dragon she was really scared now but fascinated at the same time from the immense power of the dragon before her she struggled to breathe as she dangled from the air and she looked back at Elora it was going to be harder for her to get her now. She glared down at the dragon before her own conscious body began to give out, she went limp and didn't move. Elora began to stir alittle but her she still lay on the ground unable to get up from all the pain that had electrocuted through her body.
User Image

Elora of the light

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

Adelind looked at the woman who went limp in his hand and then to the demon."I will not but I will give you a few days the girl should last that long at least."Qurix says with a grin and then Adelind throws morgona to him with a glare."You make me sick but I can't forgive what she just did karma is a b'tch."He says before he turns and walks over to Elora."And don't use body link magic on her again or next time I will show you pain you will never forget."He says looking back at the demon and the look he gave Qurix made the demon shiver slightly,he has never seen a dragon get angry before most of the time they are calm gentle beings,but this dragon had anger and rage even hate very few dragons could show these.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Elora began to open her eyes weakly and she seen her sisters body that had been tossed to the demon, she weakly stated in a queit voice,"Morgona ya podvel vas", and then she lay there feeling her body was weakened her sister had stolen the last of her magic energy she was gonna have to keep a low profile for about 3 days to rebuild her power again it was a long process but she knew that Morgona's greed and hate would continue to follow her for a life time there was nothing she could do about that.
User Image

Elora of the light

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

Adelind kneels next to Elora and he picks her up slowly."You didn't fail any one Elora she failed you."He says softly as he starts to walk away with her in his arms."You know my little witch here wants her sister back and I may feel inclined to help her when I need a new toy.Qurix says with a grin and Adelind stops and looks back at him and the girl he was holding in not such a caring manner,and then he was knocked back by a large presser wave of magic form Adelind."Then you will run into me and next time Ill kill you."He says and Qurix looked at him in amusment and a slight hint of fear,why was he afraid what was it that made him shake he has fought dragons before and non have done this to him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:08 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Elora of the light

"Anger doesn't suit a dragon though I suppose your mind is that of an adolescent so its only natural you'll have more hate towards things..", stated Elora quietly,"I have failed her regardless.. I didn't keep my end of the bargain and save her from the demon so I can't expect her to keep hers though I was the greater fool for thinking she would in the first place", she looked back at the demon holding her sister like a prisoner yet nothing went out except pity,"Her fate was pre destined by her design.. she of all the witches in my coven probably deserves this but even I can't help but pity her".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

Adelind shakes his head as he walks."No I have anger,hate and rage it's part of who I am."He says looking down at her."I guess you can say I am not a normal dragon."He says with a deep breath,he remembers his past clearly now and what he remembers is death,it is his who he is."I am the dragon all others fear I am the one who will end all life on this earth my human name is Adelind but the world knows me as Níðhöggr the tree eater."He says his voice low,he knew it was a twist of fate but he was meant to bring balance weather it be good or bad.He then looked back at the demon and the girl."Fate is cruel indeed but pity is something I have never known."He says as he keeps walking.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Elora of the light

Elora looked at him knowing somewhat of his fears,"You won't have to believe what they call you unless you wish to believe it yourself..", she breathed in deeply,"I was born a dark witch raised to be taught the dark arts the only thing that detoured me was what I had witnessed as a child that showed me I could not live the way they wanted me to.. yet my past haunts me everyday it seems I feel as if I'm destined to fall into the darkness that awaits", she felt tired now,"Whats that boys name frost? I hope he has found us somewhere to stay I could sleep for a lifetime and still not get enough rest.. my magic energy is gone it will take me 3 days to rebuild it back up to full strength".  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games