Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:34 pm
Makako-ma
Do we have to keep the creepy toned down?
i am here you know Maka emotion_donotwant But nooooo fine forget you ..... lol
Id tone it down a little but i know you well enough to say your fine being creep level 11 with me just tone it down with the others because they don't know you like i do. sweatdrop

Also Yukie's in disposed of ATM but when he's free ill let you know and move him but we do have a third person tagging along. Mis sofa has her 10year old character accompanying Yukie so just remember to try and keep your character age appropriate please. I even refrain from having yukie swear or be his normal rude a** self around her.

Edit: also did you want Ohmarow's ditto or not ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:36 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma
Id tone it down a little but i know you well enough to say your fine being creep level 11 with me just tone it down with the others because they don't know you like i do. sweatdrop

Also Yukie's in disposed of ATM but when he's free ill let you know and move him but we do have a third person tagging along. Mis sofa has her 10year old character accompanying Yukie so just remember to try and keep your character age appropriate please. I even refrain from having yukie swear or be his normal rude a** self around her.

emotion_awesome you make it sound like im doing something way out there and ethically dubious.

Do I really seem like kind of person emotion_yatta  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:37 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma

will take!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:43 pm
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma

emotion_awesome you make it sound like im doing something way out there and ethically dubious.

Ok firstly shut up, second no comment. Finally we need to figure out a way to get it to Sakiko some how. Maybe Have Yukie heck the PC system again and go for round two on stealing pokemon XD gets a ditto and is like Eww gross get this thing away from me !

That or maybe have ohmarow just put it up for adoption and your character gets it ?

Loooonnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! mrgreen
Loonamist

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:53 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma

Ok firstly shut up, second no comment. Finally we need to figure out a way to get it to Sakiko some how. Maybe Have Yukie heck the PC system again and go for round two on stealing pokemon XD gets a ditto and is like Eww gross get this thing away from me !

That or maybe have ohmarow just put it up for adoption and your character gets it ?

Loooonnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! mrgreen
Loonamist
It wont be too hard to find her. She is more interested in oddities than strength. Shes gonna be hanging around rail cities alot for intercontinental travel. Sje will also be goimg to shows and stuff where rare stuff shows up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:16 pm
Makako-ma
It wont be too hard to find her. She is more interested in oddities than strength. Shes gonna be hanging around rail cities alot for intercontinental travel. Sje will also be goimg to shows and stuff where rare stuff shows up.
Ok, also you ok going to Johto for a little ? I promises sof id take her character to union cave next chance we got gonk

Oh and there is this too. If you need help to edit it let me know but you'll need to pick your pokemon moves and ability's i did the rest aside from give genders and nick names.

User Image

Sakiko Ito
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 0/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 0/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
                                                              Hp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 0/15( Bulbasure )
                                                              Hp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 0/15( Porygon2 )

╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
                                                              n/a
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rp text

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣
                                                              Company

OOC Text

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bulbasaure █ Nature █ grass ◆ poison █ gender
                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                              Friendship:❤❤❤❤❤
                                                              Next Move wanted:Lv
                                                              Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                                                              Chlorophyll: When the weather is Intense Sunlight, the Pokémon's Speed goes up two stages. However it's Speed will not double on the turn that the weather changes
                                                              █ normal ◆ normal █►Tackle▐ - 50: damage
                                                              █ normal ◆ normal █►Growl-▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Porygon2 █ Nature █ normal ◆ n/a █ No gender
                                                              Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
                                                              Download: Raises either the Attack stat or Special Attack stat by one stage depending on the foe's lowest current defensive stat (i.e. it will raise Special Attack if the foe's current Special Defense is at a lower stage than its current Defense stat). If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, the Special Attack stat is increased.
                                                              Analytic: Attacks do x1.3 damage when moving last
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              Tackle- 50 damage
                                                              Sharpen- Raises user's attack by one stage
                                                              Conversion- Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves.
                                                              Conversion 2- Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.
                                                              Zap Cannon: 120; always causes paralysis when it hits
                                                              Psybeam - 65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Confusion
                                                              Magic Coat - Reflects status condition afflicting moves back at the opponent (Priority +4)
                                                              Defense Curl- Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Medicine
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poka'Ball's
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HM's / TM's

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma
Ok, also you ok going to Johto for a little ? I promises sof id take her character to union cave next chance we got gonk

Oh and there is this too. If you need help to edit it let me know but you'll need to pick your pokemon moves and ability's i did the rest aside from give genders and nick names.

User Image

Sakiko Ito
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣

n/a
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

Rp text

Company

OOC Text

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bulbasaure █ Nature █ grass ◆ poison █ gender
                                                              Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              Chlorophyll: When the weather is Intense Sunlight, the Pokémon's Speed goes up two stages. However it's Speed will not double on the turn that the weather changes
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Porygon2 █ Nature █ normal ◆ n/a █ No gender
                                                              Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
                                                              Download: Raises either the Attack stat or Special Attack stat by one stage depending on the foe's lowest current defensive stat (i.e. it will raise Special Attack if the foe's current Special Defense is at a lower stage than its current Defense stat). If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, the Special Attack stat is increased.
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              Tackle- 50 damage
                                                              Conversion- Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves.
                                                              Conversion 2- Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.
                                                              Magic Coat - Reflects status condition afflicting moves back at the opponent (Priority +4)
                                                              Defense Curl- Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited

thx a bunch heart

And yes she will definitely be headed to union cave. Slowpoke is a pokemon she wants to see. Can you imagine watching it stare back at you blankly for hours on end without a single blink? Imagine all the things going on in that head!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 pm
StarlightSchism

Okay seriously, how did Gaia eat that? gonk It actually came up and has been discussed a bit amongst some of the mods, but when I tried to find it when it was brought up, I literally could not find it on any of the pages. That being said, it has been brought up, and though we've been a bit scattered (someone being busy just as another returns, etc), it has been mentioned, and we will be discussing it, and I'll try and get a more definitive response to you soon ^^;; So far I think we discussed possibly just reducing the added effect of Serene Grace, but there are a few other possibilities, and I'll try and ask Spec when she can get back to you on the achievements, and... well, we'll try and address everything as much as we can by this evening xD ;; Sorry about that, Star! D:

Makako-ma

????
Not at all ;D
Lol I was in a rush on that last post, but I figured I could have Oak start... catching on a bit in this next post. Which I'm working on now, but I came back to about six quotes and two PMs, so I'm trying to handle them all quickly ^^ I should have the post up shortly, though

Cannibalistic-Insanity

Yes, yes? : ) I'm not sure why I was quoted >w> Though if it's for the Ditto, you can always use the GTS~ I'm a bit scrambled at the moment, but I'll try and help think of other ways of needed if that doesn't work ou o I'm also happy to offer my charries to help, if needed~!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 pm
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma

User Image

Sakiko Ito
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣

n/a
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Rp text

Company

OOC Text

Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -

Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              Tackle- 50 damage

thx a bunch heart

And yes she will definitely be headed to union cave. Slowpoke is a pokemon she wants to see. Can you imagine watching it stare back at you blankly for hours on end without a single blink? Imagine all the things going on in that head!
Your welcome hun.

Your an odd one alright but i knew that for a while lol anyways. Seems we all have a common location in mind. Also what about an unknown ? emotion_awesome that should be her signature pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:42 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma

User Image

Sakiko Ito
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣

n/a
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Rp text

Company

OOC Text

Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -

Held item:
                                                              Ability:
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              █ ◆ █►▐ -
                                                              Tackle- 50 damage

thx a bunch heart

Your welcome hun.

Your an odd one alright but i knew that for a while lol anyways. Seems we all have a common location in mind. Also what about an unknown ? emotion_awesome that should be her signature pokemon.
She's still debating which letter she would want. But at the moment she cant really see herself finding something like that lol  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm
StarlightSchism
StarlightSchism
For the Taiko drum, does it need to be held to take effect, or is it a consumable item such as the questionable drink? It sounds like it is but I wanted to be sure.

I had a few ideas for achievements, some of them are admittedly pretty easy, so make of them what you will, lol. They all exclude legendaries, of course

Catching all the bird pokemon
catching all the fossil pokemon (know this has been mentioned already)
catching all the starting town rat-ish normal types (rattata, sentret, zigzagoon, bidoof, patrat, bunnelby)
catching all pokemon of a single type
catching and evolving all pokemon that evolve with a stone

hatching one (or all) of the baby pokemon that you can only get by breeding with a specific item (munchlax, happiny, etc.), just general breeding achievements (for number bred, egg moves bred, etc.)

Evolving your first pokemon
Winning your first battle against another rper / anything related to battling other rpers
Getting your first pokemon to lvl 1oo
Getting more than one (3, 6, etc.) to lvl 1oo

Reaching a certain number of posts in the guild (dunno if this would encourage spamming though)

You know what would also be kinda neat? Some sort of trading post. Either a place where people can put up items they have but don't want and trade them, or a way to trade in items we don't want for others, or both.

Also, this might seem kind of random but...are you guys aware of how broken Serene Grace is with the current added effect chances? Nearly everything becomes guaranteed o.O

None of this got addressed so I figured I'd repost it, there's definitely an actual question in there somewhere...

Alright, I'm not sure how much of this might have already been answered/suggested at answered, but for the Taiko drum, the pokemon consumes it, the timer starts, and it disappears ^^

Spectral has been working on adding some achievements for a while, some of those included, and mentioned she'll look into adding some of the other suggestions in with the next update : )

Well, we already have a trading thread, so that can just be edited to include items where people can put pokemon and items they're willing to trade and such. That's a pretty easy fix o vo

And yes, we're discussing Serene Grace and will likely mention it's updated effect with the next sweep of updates we do x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:08 pm
Okay, I just want to clarify.

It doesn't count as one game to have Aston and Presa play the same games (both playing darts or ring toss) in the same post. So, I'd have to do post ten different times (assuming I do the Golden Magikarp IC). Five for Presa's turns and then five for Aston's?  

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 pm
Albino - Cedric
Okay, I just want to clarify.

It doesn't count as one game to have Aston and Presa play the same games (both playing darts or ring toss) in the same post. So, I'd have to do post ten different times (assuming I do the Golden Magikarp IC). Five for Presa's turns and then five for Aston's?

Correct : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 pm
Loonamist

Cannibalistic-Insanity

can we use trick room and can we use it out of battle?

Also can my porygon Z start with it?

Tano says I should start with it at level 5 but I gotta pick which moves it knows.  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist

Cannibalistic-Insanity

can we use trick room and can we use it out of battle?

Also can my porygon Z start with it?

Tano says I should start with it at level 5 but I gotta pick which moves it knows.

Your Porgyon-Z can start with it, and you can use it, but I'm not sure it would have any effect outside of battle :0  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games