Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:22 am
TheRealKiru

User ImageUser Image

X smiled to Reiko
"im fine."

She then heard Alex's voice and smiled wider, but then guilt hit her, hard.
"yeah....."

"The vents.....really X? Are you imitating me?" Eric smirked
"because that's not too good."

"sorry....and no not mi...m...miking you. I wanted to leave the infirmary without ms Sasha knowing and Kalena grabbed me by my ankle when I was in the vents and I blasted her with fire." she smiled proudly.
She then sighed
"I wouldn't worry, not like im growing any bit...."

Eric went silent, he knew something.

"Besides, I can't be gone for too long. I made a promise to someone to watch after someone....I just had to see you again Alex." X said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am
kalenakeeper

"You blasted Kaleba in the face? Xylia..." Alex said before sighing. Even if she was deserving of it in X's mind, Alex wasn't going to let his mother be pushed around. "You can't do that, X. She's a friend. And who did you make a promise to?" He asked before hugging the girl.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:22 am
TheRealKiru

User ImageUser Image

X looked down and away. She knew she knew better.
"but she grabbed my ankle when I was crawling in the vents. I had to blast her so I could continue on. She would have dragged me out of the vent and sent me back to the infirmary."

Eric sighed and decided to answer the question
"X was adopted by the 'Light' family. No paperwork or anything that I know of."

X looked up at Alex
"mmhmm, when I lost my tooth that day, I made a friend, Ene Light. Well too much magic been going around because now she's a teenager but she's still my friend, but you know im homeless and stuff....other than the academy being my home. "

"heh, X, are you sure you got all your memories back?"

X paid no attention to Eric's question.
"and her daddy adopted me since I kept running from all the adults and I was his daughter's friend."

"X hasn't grown at all since we all first met her. Her heart made her sick so she's a nobody again. She's one weird case."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:40 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko edged Eric's side with her arm, narrowing her eyes at him and motioning to X. She wasn't really a fan of speaking of people when they were right in front of them.

"Well, it's good you got a family now, X!" Alex replied as he was still pretty cautious about accepting that his girlfriend was part of another family now. Especially that he had not met them. "But please try and get along with everyone here. I don't want to lose you again because you were kicked out, okay?" The young master asked before kissing Xylia.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:16 am
TheRealKiru

User ImageUser Image

Eric looked at Reiko and nodded to her. He looked at X.
"Hey X---"

X let go of Alex and tackled Eric's face hugging him.

Eric had to pull X off his face.
"what the hell X!?"

X got back onto the floor and sighed
"Sorry..." she looked at someone passing by and then freaked out
"oh god, I left her! I gotta go back!" X made a mad dash back to the infirmary.

Eric coughed and sighed rubbing his face.
"The new basic sparring teacher, Jaecen Light, took her into his family when she became friends with his daughter. He had something up with his hand and it had a time effect which made his daughter grow up into a teenager. X was about to go back into hiding, I mean, she broke out a four story window and onto the ground and ran to the floating gardens just to hug me. He left after his daughter, Nami, who was Ene, who's in a coma....just like the other Nami.....like I said, different time lines making a crash course into where there are 2 Nami's. Different parents but same blood, if that makes any sense. He's supposed to be back in a few months so he can wake up Nami from the coma, needing some special power or something."

He rubbed his forehead
"yeah, that's a bit over my head too. Back to X. Im not sure about her now. I wonder if she's supposed to be one of the lost boys....except she's a girl...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:19 am
TheRealKiru

User Image

Eric sighed.
"well, I know she told her new family. I was there when she told them when they also met Sophia.....in the infirmary....I swear that family visited that place at least 30 times since I got here!"

He bit his lip and sighed
"I bet X thinks she's in trouble now. I'll bet all my munny that she's hiding under a bed in the infirmary."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:43 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red walked into the cafeteria, looking around, "Wow, it's bigger than I imagined it would be." There was a lot of tables, most of them being empty since students were always out or in class. She looked at Hileinna who had followed behind, "All right, go buy me something good, I'll go and get a table to sit at." As she started to look for a table to sit at, she stopped, looking back at Hileinna, "Make sure to get me two plates okay?" she said with a smile. She then continued to pick out a table to sit at.

[ooc: ]
Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded at Red and walked over to the food counter, looking at the plates of food that were currently for taking. She took the two nearest to her, and made her way to Red. She had wondered why she would want two plates as Red didn't seem like one that would eat much. But maybe she's just really hungry today, she thought.

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:33 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Finding a good-ish table, Red sat down and waited for Hileinna to get the food. She rested her arms on the table, closing her eyes and smiling. "Hmm?...yeah, she is pretty nice, but then again, so are most students here." it seemed she was speaking to herself, but she was actually speaking to Fang. "I don't think she's that interesting though...if she had a keyblade, then maybe I would've-" as she was speaking to Fang, Hileinna was approaching. She stopped talking to Fang and looked at Hileinna with a smile, "Ah, thanks for the food." she said as she took the plates from Hileinna. "Hmm, sandwiches, an apple, and vegetable salad on one plate, and chicken wings with mashed potatoes on the other? Good grabs Hileinna." she said as she started to eat the sandwich first.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna bowed her head at Red, "Your welcome. Though..there wasn't much to select from." she didn't want to admit she just took whatever. She watched as Red ate, and decided to get to know her better, "So...how long have you been at this school? It's obvious that you've been here longer than I have."

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He entered the cafeteria, brushing the hair from his face with keyblade still in hand. He didn't know anything about the weapon or what it was exactly. What he knew was someone here would be able to help him figure out who he was exactly. Erin felt like he really, technically shouldn't even be alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red looked at Hileinna while eating, swallowing what was in her mouth before speaking, "I guess you can say I've been here for awhile..." she then spotted a boy walk in...who was holding a keyblade. Behind her blank face hid a big grin, "Lookie Fang...a keyblade wielder..." she whispered to herself.

[ooc: Hey, welcome back. So you were discharged huh? confused ]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:44 am
Hileinna Nhameni

"Hmm...I see..hm?" Hileinna noticed Red looking at something behind her. She turned around, seeing what Red was eyeing, it was a boy who seemed to be holding a keyblade. "Ah, so that boy's a keyblade user...I've never seen a keyblade before." she said as she looked at the boy's keyblade. "It's strange..." she then looked at her sword which she placed beside her, "How can a keyblade be as strong as a regular blade..." she wondered.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin raised an eyebrow. He looked to his hand then to the people who were staring at him before looking away. Erin kind of felt out of place. He felt like something wasn't exactly... right, in a way. Nothing really seemed to help him remember. He had though coming to the school would help but there was no familiarity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games