Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then said."I will take as long as you would like me too Awella."He then placed a kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:12 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing his answer she relaxed into him. Then as he kissed her cheek she closed her eyes and held onto him. "Thank you Marius.", she muttered.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."Why are you thanking me. I have made your life much harder. Although I suppose it is more fun as well from a slightly skewed point of view."His arms rested around her waist as he stared off into the unending blue of the sea and then as always his thoughts drifted to the many adventures that he and his crew and now hopefully Awella would now have.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:26 am
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him after a moment of peace and quiet. The crew seemed like normal back ground noise to either of them now. "Marius, we have time to learn about each other. And I want to take it slow, for now. Besides, if you hadn't saved me, who would've?", she asked him as she stared up at him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius just smiled and placed one hand on the side of Awella's face and said"I don't know and honestly I wouldn't care to know. I just know that if it wasn't for that meeting I would have never met the person I love." He then placed a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips. for a brief second before deepening it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:25 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and smiled a bit shyly. But before she could reply, he kissed her. Slowly her eyes slipped shut after the kiss started to get more intense. "Mmmm.", she moaned into the kiss. As her hands grasped at his shirts front side and hair; at the nap of his neck. Though before the kiss got to intense, she sensed a gaze on them. But also heard someone clear their throat. Despite not wanting to part from the kiss, she did.

Now looking at the one whom interrupted made her press her lips together. "Uh, hi.. Dad...", she said, almost childish with a sheepish grin. Eunan, her Dad didn't look to pleased about this. Now she realized she was leaning against Marius yet leaning away.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius felt the tension between them increase. But it was killed when they sensed someone staring at them and then clear their throat. They parted from the kiss and Marius heard Awella greet her father. He then looked to Eunan and saw that he looked displeased.

Eunan had searched for his daughter but wasn't able to find her. He cast out his senses and couldn't find her either. As he was walking through the lower decks he heard a voice and it said.

"If you look any harder for Awella it may make up for the years you left her."

Eunan froze at the sound of that particular baritone of a voice. He turned and saw that Damian was laying in one of the hammocks and was rocking back and forth lazily."I thought you were doing research on what had changed Marius."

Damian shook his head and then said."In a manner of speaking. I was at the start but I might have quickly lost interest. I knew the reason for his change. If you want to know I will tell you."

Eunan shook his head and then was about to continue searching when Damian said."She is in the crows nest with Marius."Eunan looked at Damian and then said."Appreciated."

Damian then added one last bit of information.Their lives are entwined now you know and if anything happened to Marius it could destroy her."

Eunan looked back to Damian and then asked."What do you know?"

With a grin Damian replied."A lot."

Eunan looked to the two and could tell of their affection for each other. While he didn't appreciate what he saw knowing what was in the future made him more lenient with some things. His gaze glanced from Marius to Awella and the he released a sigh before he said."Take things slow okay."He then went to the deck of the ship and looked to the sea.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:59 am
Awella Hawk

As she heard her Father speak she just nodded and bit her lip. When Eunan gone back to the deck she looked at Marius. Now she pecked his cheek and smiled. "We need to get back to work.", she said with a blush on her cheeks.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't sure what he was expecting Eunan to say or do but he wasn't expecting him to tell them to take things slow and then leaving. He was at a loss for words when he felt Awella to peck his cheek and then saying they needed to get back to work. Marius smiled at her and then said."Yes I suppose we should. If left alone long enough we might not be able to control ourselves."He then started to climb down the riggings on the mast to the deck of the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:46 pm
Awella Hawk

As Marius left the crows nest she watched the water. Of course by lunch time she was becoming restless with a side of hunger. Now she paced the crows nest but kept an eye on the water. Something in her was saying there was something not right, somewhere. But she didn't know what it was.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius went to the ships wheel and let his second in command take a rest now. Not long after that he started to get bored so he put some one else in control and went among the ship helping in any area that he was needed. Around lunch time he looked up to Awella and smiled to himself. He was leaning against the railing of the ship when he smelled something that resembled rotting fish. He glanced around but couldn't tell where it came from. He felt a warm breeze on his neck and he froze. He turned slowly and came face to face with an Adaro. He gave a surprised yelp before he felt a sharp pain in his gut. He staggered back and saw the creatures poisoned blade protruding from his abdomen. He then saw three more creatures climb over the railings before he felt himself falling and saw only blackness.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 pm
Awella Hawk

She jumped out of the crow's nest and yelled for a sword, after the smell came to her nose. Only for someone to throw her one. As her wings appeared she caught it before flying around the deck. This was more then likely to grab the Adaro's attention. She used to cutlass to deflect attacks but also deal a few minor ones. Now she yelled at Lefty,"Save Marius! I have to draw them away!"

With out thinking Awella flew over water but stayed higher then a hundred feet. Her body reacted with ease as she plead for Damian to help her out of this. Yet to help heal Marius since she had not really practiced her magic. Slowly she was flying farther away the ship and gone higher into the air trying to use the wind to help her from pushing herself to much. Of course as she flew she yelled insults at the Adaro.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The crew rushed about to fight off the Adaro. Two started to chase after Awella but three took their place. Some of the crew remembered that the first time they fought an Adaro it took a few of them including Marius who was the most accomplished swordsman on the ship. Now without him they were uneasy but they also knew that they had to save their captain. So they drew their weapons and attacked.

The Adaro who were chasing Awella kept attempting to jump out and get her. At their individual highest jumping ability they made it fifty feet in the air. But they were blessed by their version of a priest and were not normal Adaro. So they were right on her tail and with each attempt came closer to reaching her. A wet and slimy sounding laugh escaped the lips/gills of one Adaro because it jumped into the air and knew this time it was going to catch her. It leapt with all it's strength. It reached it's arm out and was just about to grab her and take below the sea to never sea the light of day again. Then the world around it turned to darkness. It felt it was still above the ocean's water level but it also knew that it felt wrong somehow. Then it noticed a hand around it's throat. With it claws it raked at the hand but the appeared to be no damage. Then from the darkness it noticed a pair of swirling silver eyes. It released a war cry right before it's vertebrae was snapped and it's lifeless body fell to the ocean below."Awella you can fight this one. It won't be a problem if you focus. I will be here if you need it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm
Awella Hawk

She was trying not to fly higher then she had to. Now she heard Damian and bit her lip. Of course her heart was beating hard in her chest. Some how she kept herself collected before attacking the other Adaro. This time she threw a dagger from her belt at the Adaro when it was about two arms worth of reaches from her. Of course she was aiming for his head.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The other Adaro turned and looked at it's ally and then saw it falling to the waters below. It growled and was going to attack the one of this pair that appeared to be the weaker one but once it turned the dagger embedded itself between it's fish eyes.

Damian nodded to Awella and said.Take hold of my hand. You flew nearly five miles away from the ship. You have taxed yourself greatly. Not necessarily distance wise but speed wise."After she took it he teleported them to the ship where the crew was dumping the last of the Adaro bodies as well as the four or so of their own. Lefty immediately rushed to Awella and said."Please come with me. It's Marius."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games