Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Alright."Damian then lunged at Abigail since he noticed that he had a chance to surprise her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She barely caught Damian's arm and pulled him towards her. Still she had a hold of his arm and dropped down backwards. She pulled him down and her foot found his gut and some how got on other side of the gym. Never had she teleported like that as she was some how on the wall.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt the air leave his lungs when Abigail placed her foot on his gut. Then he noticed they were on the wall on the other side of the room. He recovered quickly and got free from Abigail's hold. Then he was standing on the wall."Abigail was that the first time you teleported?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and nodded,"Yeah, it was.", she said and kind of gasped, well it was like she was breathless. Now she looked down at him and kissed his forehead. A quick break from their sparring basically.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned when he felt Abigail's lips on his forehead."Do you want to take a break. Teleporting the first time usually takes a great strain on your energy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and walked to the floor only to lean against the wall. Now she looked at Damian and smiled tiredly. "How long before the meeting?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian cocked his head to the side and thought about the meeting."It should be at noon tomorrow."He then shrugged."Honestly I don't pay much attention when most of the gods speak to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and hugged him only to slip into his lap. Moving her forehead into under his chin. Simple cuddling was relaxing and made her smile. Now she closed her eyes and spoke to him through thoughts. "I think tomorrow is gonna be eventful. How many Gods know I am with you now?", she asked him. Only to move a little bit so her ear was over his heart.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed a small kiss on her cheek and responded to her thoughts."Well other than the ones that I'm close to most probably wouldn't know. So I think it will be a surprise to them."Damian rubbed Abigail's arm in a comforting manner."Either way I doubt you will have nothing to worry about. If anyone tries anything I will hurt them badly. No one will ever hurt you. I swear it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid there and then nudged his throat before kissing it. "Something tells me I'll have to cover your a**.", she said aloud now. Then looked up at him only to smile a bit before nipping side of his jaw.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned at Abigail's actions."Careful Abi' you don't want to start anything. It's taking a lot of my willpower to not try anything more with you. If you start me up I might not be able to keep myself in control."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Like you don't test my willpower.", she teased back. But moved a little so her arm was around his neck. In which she put her head back onto his shoulder and looked up at him through lazy eyes. There was a teasing but playful grin on her lips now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and placed another small kiss on Abigail's cheek."So I test your willpower huh? I guess that means that I'm doing something right. I think that I'll continue to test your willpower. See how far that will go."Then Damian lowered his head to her neck and started to nibble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and looked at him only to moan when he nibbled on her neck. Now she some how knocked him side ways and sat on his waist.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled when he was knocked sideways. He looked up at Abigail and chuckled."Do you want me to continue to test your willpower. Cause I'm particularly enjoying it."Damian then took a hold of one of her hands and placed a kiss on it.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games