Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:13 pm
"I can see that, I'm already and adult demon, reached it last year"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Kelestya
"Congrats." she said smiling and putting the glass down, "I hope you don't mind, but I was going to put some music on..."  

Black Diamonds and Garnet

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:19 pm
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
"Congrats." she said smiling and putting the glass down, "I hope you don't mind, but I was going to put some music on..."

"I don't mind at all" she said relaxing back and watching Monalae move.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:28 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

"I don't mind at all" she said relaxing back and watching Monalae move.
Monalae then stood up and and gracefully walked to the radio nearby, her mind already halfway into her dance moves as she clicked for the right song. By the time she found the right channel, she was ready. She didn't tell Anko that she was about to dance for a reason. A true answer always came from a surprise and that's what she wanted. The truth. She moved from side to side, walking the rhythm of the music, letting it lead her through itself as she turned. It was a slow song, not sad, but thoughtful. Perfect for a true answer for a dancer such as herself. Her movements were slow and as graceful as a flower in the wind, keepin gperfect pace with the song.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:34 pm
Anko just sit there, hypnotized by Monalae's dancing. 'Forget the part that she got my attention, now I won't be able to tear my eyes away form her!'  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:47 pm
As the song slowly stopped, so did she, her arms at her sides as she brought herself back into the real world. She sighed and looked at Anko with a soft smile, "What do you think?..."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Lyra Tyr
As the song slowly stopped, so did she, her arms at her sides as she brought herself back into the real world. She sighed and looked at Anko with a soft smile, "What do you think?..."

Anko didn't moved, her mouth hanging open, still in the spell casted by Monalae's dance. She snapped back to reality when she noticed that she wasn't dancing anymore. "Awesome" was the only word she managed to mumble, still a little dazed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:59 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr

Anko didn't moved, her mouth hanging open, still in the spell casted by Monalae's dance. She snapped back to reality when she noticed that she wasn't dancing anymore. "Awesome" was the only word she managed to mumble, still a little dazed.

She laughed and walked over to her, kneeling when she was in front of her, "Only awesome?" she said jokingly, staring into her eyes innocently.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:02 pm
"Our language doesn't have any word to describe it" she said, her face dead serious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:18 pm
Kelestya
"Our language doesn't have any word to describe it" she said, her face dead serious.

She is telling the truth... she thought, barely hiding the shock on her face, "Th-thank you..."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:22 pm
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

She is telling the truth... she thought, barely hiding the shock on her face, "Th-thank you..."

"You're welcome" she said, her soft smile returning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:27 pm
Wow...her smile is amazing... she thought as she looked at her, not even realizing she was leaning towards her. She gasped inwardly when she kissed her softly, their touch sending a shiver through her, "Erm...sorry."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Her eyes widened for a split of second, then softened in a gentle mood. "Don't apologize" she said leaning to kiss her again, then pulled back, with a bigger smile adorning her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:41 pm
She knew immediately that her face had achieved a new level of red by now, but she was happy, "Then...I'm not sorry..."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:44 pm
"I like it when you blush" she said pointing her cheeks and then kissing them. "Don't ever apologize for something like this" she said winking.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff