Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:42 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Watch yourself around my Dikran. He's unstable, but that will be shown soon burning_eyes he still needs to visit the Therapist...

Romani attract crazy like flies to honey. sweatdrop there might be some head butting in the near future

especially not when his mode of transportation is a 2006 MV Agusta F4CC

Don't get me wrong, he is attractive. But I'm afraid his uncle wont allow it. Mr. Nahapet, The First Founder, seemingly 20 *wink* whom is the 3000 year old Government teacher wouldn't allow his nephew date such a man as your Stelian.

Hayk: *Adjusts scarf* Touch that boy and I will tear you to bits.

Stelian: *holds up hands* ya don't have to tell me twice...well if ya do that means i ain't gonna listen lol

Hayk: *Pulls Stelian closer by his shirt* I have founded two empires in my life, I have shot an arrow in a Giant one mile away and killed him with it. I tore down The Tower of Babel. I will not stop and think before I kill you. My nephew is all I have in this world. I will not lose him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 am
JoeKoudo

Stelian: Who said youd lose him? kids gotta grow up sometime.  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:48 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Hayk: Growing up leads to dying. Death leads to sadness. I am not prepared for this one to die yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 am
TimeKeys
working on my profiles should have them up soon

Folly: *enters like a brony* I WOULD JUST LIKE TO COMMENT ON CENTUARS! I AM A TOP! (( <`< Jesus, *face-runs from Scary Terry* ))

S.T. from Rick n Morty: They mean between their wives, Bitches from Artemis Fowl. b***h. *breaks a charis*  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Hayk: Growing up leads to dying. Death leads to sadness. I am not prepared for this one to die yet.

Stelian: Course not *pats your cheek like a child* No one ever is but thats life, sadness and all  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Stelian: Course not *pats your cheek like a child* No one ever is but thats life, sadness and all

Hayk: *grabs Stelians hand and starts to burn it* Don't touch me. I am a forgotten god. I have only three emotions. Sadness. Anger. and Happiness. Guess which one I am feeling now. Romanian.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:01 am
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Hayk: *grabs Stelians hand and starts to burn it* Don't touch me. I am a forgotten god. I have only three emotions. Sadness. Anger. and Happiness. Guess which one I am feeling now. Romanian.

Stelian: *snorts* You mean this isnt your happy face? and here i thought everythikng was unicorn farts and rainbows.
here we see that Stelian has no self preservation instincts....in short the guys a dumbass.
Stelian: HEY!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Stelian: *snorts* You mean this isnt your happy face? and here i thought everythikng was unicorn farts and rainbows.
here we see that Stelian has no self preservation instincts....in short the guys a dumbass.

Hayk: Hey Stelian is it? you should really do something about your creator *Laughs*
Me: I am scared of Hayk... *Hangs head in shame*  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 am
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Hayk: Hey Stelian is it? you should really do something about your creator *Laughs*

Not my fault he turned out a bit of an idiot.
Stelian *mutters expletives in Romanian*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Not my fault he turned out a bit of an idiot.
Stelian *mutters expletives in Romanian*

Hayk: *Slaps Stelian* I can understand you.
Me: Eep! *hides behind Hayk, gripping his scarf*  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:11 am
JoeKoudo

Stelian: *waggs his eyebrows at Hayk* Oh that was nice, but usualy i ask for a drink first.
Me aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd that's enough *grabs Stelian and stuffs him into his box*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Stelian: *waggs his eyebrows at Hayk* Oh that was nice, but usualy i ask for a drink first.
Me aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd that's enough *grabs Stelian and stuffs him into his box*

Hayk: Freak... anyway. *Extends hand to you* I am the Government teacher, I hope to find him in my class. He can be Romania if he wants. I need a good underdog for Romania. *Grins*

Me: Oh you b*****d.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 am
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Hayk: Freak... anyway. *Extends hand to you* I am the Government teacher, I hope to find him in my class. He can be Romania if he wants. I need a good underdog for Romania. *Grins*

oh dont mind Lian...he's harmless...mostly....*staged whisper*I honestly think it's all the voices in his head. Not his own mind you...but everyone elses.
Stelian: I heard that! *THUMP* ow.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 am
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

oh dont mind Lian...he's harmless...mostly....*staged whisper*I honestly think it's all the voices in his head. Not his own mind you...but everyone elses.

Interesting. Well I think Hayk had enough fun for now. Dikran shall switch in with him.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:27 am
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo
ArikLynn
JoeKoudo

Interesting. Well I think Hayk had enough fun for now. Dikran shall switch in with him.

Stelian's just gonna stay in his box until he learns to behave.
Stelian: Not bloody likely *THUMP* ow... sweatdrop  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games