Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm
Clasela

And it can be quite the shock when you see other things they do. xD
He couldn't do anything about it because their policy is to only have the drive thru open at that hour and you can only be served if you're in a car. They didn't care when he said he walked all the way there. But, there is a good story that goes along with it actually. On his way there, he found a wallet on the ground, and found a number in it to try and return it to the owner. The number turned out to be the owner of the wallet, and she came down there to get it, and she helped him order food and even drove him back to the apartments. It was nice of her. sweatdrop
His birthday was yesterday actually, but I'm glad you remembered it was around this time. o: We're not sure what we're going to do honestly, we had cake yesterday but no real party planned, we just don't have the money.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 pm
Clasela
Zombie_xKiller

I understand. However, I feel people open up more online, than in person. I know I do! >.< It's just so much easier to write one's feelings down, rather than say it.

That's true. It's mostly because they're not talking to the person face to face. It gives them more confidence and they feel like they can't be entirely judged. However, I feel like I connect more with people if it's face to face. But I'll connect with the person regardless of how we talk. Then again, everyone is different.  

Zombie_xKiller

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm
Warm Soul

Green goes very well with red hair indeed. My sisters are red-heads and they get a bit sick of wearing certain colours because they cannot wear oranges or reds.
        Haha, I'd love to work in one, however, my heart is set on publishing. So I'll just settle for internet advice and filling my hearts desire of a closet with clothes~
        A good eye for colour is very helpful, you never know when you may need it. ^o^
        My mother is a horse maniac... But she's been riding since she could walk. I haven't met anyone around here who has had a celebrity party. But I think it would be fun since I'd go as my favourite icon.
        Haha, how did you go with it? It can be a bit hard on your arms at first, but once your muscle builds, so will your strength.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm
Clasela

Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner?

You have red heads in your family? >w< I wasn't expecting that. Hope they don't get teased. Only one person came up to me and said gingers have no soul and I replied, "Yep. I sold my soul to satan so I could work with Death and murder blondes." (The person who said that was a blonde) Ever since I have never been bothered. The look on his face was priceless, though.
I love writing! If you ever publish a book, I'd go read it. Or, did you mean publishing others' books? X3 A closet full of clothes is my favorite closet.
Who's your favorite icon? o 3o That's a long time. My grandma owned a horse when she was younger. I've never been on a horse, and I'm afraid to. My friend Shylo has two horses and its been twice that one stepped on her ankle. This time its broken, and she says one got jealous when she was petting another horse. XD Jealousy isn't just for humans.
I do need some muscle. /weaksauce/ Even if they are amusing, I'd rather not have pancake arms.

If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

Warm Soul

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Aquatic_blue

I know how she feels because that's exactly how I feel when I'm wearing sloppy clothes around the house and I have to run down the street to buy something I need to make dinner. It's a rotten feeling. But you are very lucky to be able to wear whatever you want. I'm very high-maintenance in that way. I just cannot go anywhere without looking my best. It's a curse!
        That's understandable. It's enough pressure to be looking for the one dress and you needed all the support you could get your hands on. I think my mother already knows that I want to have mhy own dress. And whilst I think the tradition is beautiful, it's not for everyone.
        I used to be the same. But I've fallen in love with the glitz and glamour of a tea-length dress. Her dress most likely aged with time, I know my mother's dress has. It used to be white and now it's a creamy yellow. Blargh.
        Oh that sounds beautiful~ <3 And lucky you! You wore comfy slippers. I think no matter what the length is that I'll choose, I'll be still wearing heels. I love my heels.
        I know what you mean! I'm helping my sister plan hers (in charge of hair and make-up) and it's great fun. Though I cannot wait to plan my own and just yesterday, I am halfway there. I got his grandmother's engagement ring. However, I have to decide whether to fix it up or buy a new one. But I'm going to have it fixed up. Since the diamonds need cleaning and the pearl needs resetting. I'm so excited. It's beautiful!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:56 pm
Mystressfluffy2

^o^ I'm hoping so~ I'm very good. I've just gotten home from a school fate/junk sale and I brought one of those picnic baskets with the handle in the middle and the two lids on each side, for $12. I'm going to fix it up and wash it white.
        What about you~?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm
Mistress100

Have you ever though about getting contacts? Or like me, do you prefer glasses?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm
x-Kiklala-x

My day has been good. I'm just waiting for the meat to defrost so that I can start preparing dinner.
        Sometimes, those can be the best of days and we don't even realise it. xD

Clasela
Crew

xKiklala

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

My day has been good. I'm just waiting for the meat to defrost so that I can start preparing dinner.
        Sometimes, those can be the best of days and we don't even realise it. xD

That's nice to hear. ^.^ Hopefully it'll defrost soon eh? c:
Yus. x3

Thank you for talking to me, I wasn't sure if anyone would. >w<

What do you like to do in your spare time? o:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm
passerella

Hello, dear, how was your day? ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm
Broken Heart Production

>.< Yes, it was my fault. I could have sworn I replied, though it must have been a day dream.
        Somedays I cannot tell the difference between that and what's real. >.<
        But I'm back on top of everything now, thank goodness. Until tomorrow anyway! ^.^'
        That must have been nice. I'm good as well. I brought an old picnic basket at a school fate and I'm currently just wasting time until I prepare dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 pm
Clasela

Don't worry about it, I get like that when I'm sleepy. I used to get woken up for school and dream getting ready, then I'd wake up and be like "What the ********...? s**t". xD
Yeah, it's probably difficult to do this. xP
It is, and aw, that's cool. I wanna go on a picnic now. x3
I just had ramen for dinner, everyone else had leftovers. Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 pm
x-Kiklala-x

Well it's almost done. I've had it out since 8am this morning, so it's got to be soon!
        Aw, of course. That's what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread, to leave no one behind. Although I have been getting behind in replies! >.<
        Lots of things: cook, bake, read, write, games, garden, craft things, get dressed up for no reason and shop online.
        What about you, dear? <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:09 pm
Broken Heart Production

I've done that too. Or I've had conversations in my dreams and then talked to the people that I was talking to and say "remember the time when we talked about this..." and they're like: "no! What? When did that happen?" And then I realised it was a dream!
        It's not too difficult, but it's very easy to get lost in the sea of messages and I'm trying not to open as many tabs as I used to. It takes up too many megabites. >.<
        I know~ It's one of thoses ones like this, although it's a rectangular shape and it has a fabric frilly thingy that goes inside and hangs out a little.
        Yummy~ <33 I'm making Asian Noodles With Pork tonight. I got a bunch of recipe books for Christmas and I'm always making something new for dinner.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 pm
Clasela

I can never really remember my dreams much anymore, at least not in depth like conversations and stuff. I try to, but once I wake up it's too hard, and I spend like 5 minutes trying to remember. Lol.
Usually the most of tabs I have open for Gaia is 2, then I'll have Facebook open, and Youtube, and Photobucket, and anything else I might need. xD
Oh my gosh, that's so adorable, I want one. >3<
That sounds really good, I wish I could have some. o:  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games