Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

roxbaby

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:02 am
UserName: Roxbaby
NickName: Rox
Prefrences: Bois
Intrests: Arting, Design, Boarding, Playing Bass....etc...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Cassius and Joss (from my comic XY), and anybody from my favorite yaoi manga-ka's...I don't really like slash or fake y-parings...xD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Earthian?? I thought the long haired guy was a girl
Other:Nice to be here! :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Konnichiwa, Mina-san! The name's tammywwr. Or you could just call me Tammy-swan, TamTam, or whatever the hell you want....x3
I'm very hyperactive and evergetic at most times, but I am a bit shy, and unlike dumb people, I 'think before I act'. ^^ I also tend to be VERY annoying, but that all depends on what I'm talking about.

My interests are...
-Anime
-Manga
-One Piece
-Yaoi (no duh...)
-Drawing
-The color 'orange'
-Brownies
-Baking/cooking
-Video Games
-Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2)

My, um...Non-interests...are...
-People claiming anime characters
-Annoying people (or N00bs)
-People who bash about anime in a ridiculous way
-People who bash about yaoi in a ridiculous way

I first started getting into shounen-ai at the age of-um..you don't need to know that. But, I was introduced to shounen-ai/yaoi in quite a funny way. I was searching for any One Piece pictures I could find, when I suddenly stumbled upon a...*ahem*...a hard R ZoroxSanji doujinshi. I nearly closed the page in disgust. But suddenly. Out of the Blue. I paused for a moment...and started to slowly read the doujinshi. In a matter of minutes, I was hooked.

And now, for the past few years, my still-oh-so-favorite yaoi pairing is....ZoroxSanji (from One Piece), in Shounen-ai AND yaoi....;D

Vintage Orion

Miss Sinsational

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:54 pm
UserName: [.Camui Gackt.]
NickName: I don't really have one, but you can give me one if you like =3
Prefrences: gay
Intrests: Yaoi, anime, manga, drawing, video games, lotsa other stuff I can't remember >.<
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Sora and Riku, Sora and Nao, Yuki and Shuichi, and Ritsuka and soubi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In 2004 I saw Gravitation and Loveless for the first time, then went on to mangas and so on xD
Other: Nice to be here ^.^

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:27 pm
UserName: Sezebel.
NickName: Sezie/Jaedus.
Prefrences: Bisexual.
Intrests: A lot.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmm, well that is a toughy, I guess I would have to say caveman and jungle boy. (inside joke)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: With my friend in real life.
Other: No.

Sezebel

Dark_Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:13 am
UserName: Lahmia_Darkmaiden
NickName: Just Lahmia
Prefrences: I'm straight
Intrests: Shonen-ai, yaoi, shoujo-ai, yuri, hentai, anime, candy, animals, metal music and j-pop
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Must be my all time favourite Sasuke and Itachi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Can't really remember when, but it was last summer and it was the above pairing; ItaSasu
Other: Pm me if you want to know more about me, or just to chat  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:03 am
UserName: LukkyLette23
NickName: Nikky
Prefrences: Bi ^o^
Intrests: Role Playing, Anime, Mild web design, drawing, and other stuff...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Shuichi Shindou & Eiri Yuki heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My bf told me about Gravitation a long time ago... XD
Other: Just PM me anytime if you'd like to know more about me or rp... ~_^

Ephoth

Tipsy Noob

silentserene

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:32 pm
UserName: silentserene
NickName: selena
Intrests: yaoi, anime, manga, singing, reading, drawing, sleeping, eating
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: sooo many!!!!! narutoxsasukexgaara(xneji) , sora(yoru)xsunao(ran) , HeeroxDuo, and so much more!! -^0^-
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i don't remember...
Other: check out my sig and profile! thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:48 pm
UserName: YukuraUchiha
NickName: Yura, Yuk, Yuki, list goes on ^.^
Prefrences: bi
Intrests: Yaoi, yuri, manga, drawing, video games, lots and lots of other stuffs
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: YukixShuchi and RikuxSora
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I listined to a Gravitation song before actually seeing the show @.@ weird way to start huh?
Other:

[ ~` Y U K ! `~ ]

Iyone

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:11 am

UserName:Iyon
NickName: ---
Prefrences: Bisexual
Interests: Driving people insane, being creepily happy and finding someone really good to RP with.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hehe. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy! ^_^
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm... A fanfic about Inuyasha and Kouga, though that wasn't pleasant. The first good one has to be Drakie and Harry.
Other: Ano?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:15 am
UserName: valerie_189
NickName: valerie
Intrests: friends anime, video games, kingdom hearts, gaia, music, and camaras
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: sora and sunao
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when i watched my first series a friend told me it was good....she was right  

Valerie_189

Crioberry

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:11 am
UserName: IceDemonYuki
NickName: Yuki
Prefrences: gay
Intrests: Anime, music, video games, reading...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RitsukaSoubi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Love Mode (Kelestya send it to me and I was like WOW!!)
Other: Mmmm, nothing in particular  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:23 pm
UserName: umm...hmm...I dunno...maybe it's JeJe_the_uke...
NickName: Stevie
Prefrences: ? I like boys.
Intrests: yaoi..Japan...various musics...sleeping...many other things too...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: JRock-KyoxToshiya(Dir en Grey) Anime-@w@ you're kidding right? SasuNaru...SoubixRitsuka...YukixShuichi..TsuzukixHisoka...the list goes on and on
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 4 years ago. Two guys were holding hands and Downtown Disney and I started searching it. That's also when I realized that I like boys. blaugh
Other: Um...I have a twin sister. I was born at 11:58 PM on August 22, while she was born at 12:00 AM on August 23. So I'm a Leo and she's a Leo/Virgo. My screenname came from one of her recent characters. teehee.  

JeJe_the_uke

Roy_Mustang_Lover69

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:59 pm
UserName: Roy_Mustang_Lover69
NickName: Kaori Kao or what ever you'd like to me
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Anime,Music,Games,Astrology
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoraXRiku
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was 10 looking at Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi pictures
Other: Not in particular

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:08 pm
UserName:Tohma-kun2723
NickName:Tohma
Prefrences:bi
Intrests:gundam wing, fanfiction, reading, writing, and video games and obviously yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HeeroxDuo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 7th grade reading fanfiction
Other: people have told me i act like tohma from gravitation sometimes

Tohma-kun2723

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 pm
UserName: Lum Cheng
NickName: Lummy (Those who know me IRL can call me by my real name)
Preferences: Straight
Interests:
- Anime/Manga/Video games
- Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai (although, quite understandably, I will not be bringing up anything hentai in a way that would violate the TOS, and this is a yaoi guild, so yuri's pretty much out of the picture, too)
- Writing/Reading fanfiction
- Drawing/Looking at Fanart
- J-rock/J-pop
- Dancing (DDR and otherwise)
- And... um... I can't think of anything else
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Do you really want me to pick one??? >=_=< ... okay, I'm gonna have to go with the first pairing I got hooked on: Hotohori/Nuriko (From Fushigi Yuugi). Although first yaoi FY fanfiction that I read was Tasuki/Chichiri, Hotohori/Nuriko will always have a special place in my heart. I also like these other pairings: Tasuki/Nuriko (add that to Hotohori/Nuriko in a fanfiction, and watch the fun begin!), Hiei/Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), 1x2 (if you don't know what that means, you are not a true Gundam Wing yaoi lover!), and some others that I can't remember right now...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I'd have to say the first time I saw Fushigi Yuugi. Anyone who's seen Fushigi Yuugi knows that Nuriko is in love with Hotohori. But my first time reading a yaoi/shounen ai fanfiction was the aforementioned Tasuki/Chichiri fanfic.
Other: Um... not much else to say about me except that I don't mind if people PM me just to chat and stuff.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games