Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
1OM Giveaway ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Emo Pankakes

Haha, I think that sometimes happen with most jobs. Rude customers are everywhere! D: It stinks. But hey, free food is great. xD Especially Subway!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 pm
Yokies

╔═ ☆ ⋆══════════════════════════╗

We actually get less rude customers than you'd think (and less than what I thought when I started).
Most people are reasonable and understand that I'm just doing my job and I'm trying to be polite with them.
Unfortunately the rude people like to come when I'm trying to clean up and close so I can go home gonk

╚══════════════════════════ ☆ ⋆ ═╝

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Violet-Shay
Nu Sanniang
Violet-Shay

Yup is true!! It is so pretty, I loved the way it sounded so thats why I chose it!

How long have you been playing? biggrin

For 5 years now, its a lot of fun!!

Oh how wonderful!
Im glad you enjoy it after all this time <33
I want to eventually pick it up myself whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Emo Pankakes

That's good. 3nodding My boyfriend works next to a Subway, so he goes there a lot and talks with the guys that work there.
They say that it can get pretty busy at noon and at 5 when many people are getting off work, but they don't see many rude people.

Though that seems to be the case most of the time. Rude people come in late and don't care that you were about to leave. My friend works at a restaurant as waitress and she actually has people come in FIVE minutes before they close, expecting a meal, and then when they don't get it quick enough, they don't leave her the tip they should. Since she's a waitress, she depends on those tips, they're the majority of her pay. It's just really crappy. D: And these people even bring there kids in! Keep in mind, they close usually 10-11pm. x_x

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

PixelHachi

Blessed Visionary

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Yokies

I suppose you're afraid of losing him?
But have you thought about finding someone else who wont do this?
I know it can be tough to picture yourself with another, but he's being.. uh, mean, to say that nicely.

I'll try to see if I can get a copy haha. The bookstore nearby will probably have some for cheap. o:

Actually, I haven't, haha. I'm apart of an avatar guild though, which has a game where you post your inventory and have the person below make an avatar out of it, then they post their own and it continues. I post in it semi-regularly, so I get to see other people's ideas and get inspiration from that haha.

for now, i don't wan't to be involved with someone else redface i don't know why, but i have the feeling that he's the one, sigh sad

tell me when you get a copy, ne? 4laugh

what guild is it? i wanna join! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm
xXyuisakura_24Xx

So you don't really want to be single either?
I mean, he leaves you single off and on a lot, it just doesn't seem like he takes this seriously. :c

I will. c: I'll probably have to wait a couple weeks though. xD After we get our phone bill paid and everything.

Here is this guild. c: It's not like super special crazy active (like this guild lol), but there are posts everyday, and a bunch of games to play in, and contests to be apart of every now and then. Basically most of the games are for tektekrs, it's what the guild is mainly about, creating avatars using Tektek, for whatever reason, like if someone requests it, if it's for a contest, or just for a game. 4laugh

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

PixelHachi

Blessed Visionary

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 pm
Yokies

So you don't really want to be single either?
I mean, he leaves you single off and on a lot, it just doesn't seem like he takes this seriously. :c

I will. c: I'll probably have to wait a couple weeks though. xD After we get our phone bill paid and everything.

Here is this guild. c: It's not like super special crazy active (like this guild lol), but there are posts everyday, and a bunch of games to play in, and contests to be apart of every now and then. Basically most of the games are for tektekrs, it's what the guild is mainly about, creating avatars using Tektek, for whatever reason, like if someone requests it, if it's for a contest, or just for a game. 4laugh

i don't know gonk sigh sad
well, if he won't go back, i'm gonna stay single for a while...being in a relationship while studying is hard (for me)

i'm sure you'll have fun reading that whee
tell me what you think about it after you've finished! 4laugh

great, i'll check it out now heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm
Yokies

i can't join your guild, it says 'user belongs to more than one clan' gonk gonk
huhu crying  

PixelHachi

Blessed Visionary

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 pm
xXyuisakura_24Xx

I would suspect it pretty hard, especially since he's not really trying to make it easier.

Haha alright. c:

Huh? ._. Clan? That's.. weird. It shouldn't have anything to do with clans, it's a guild. Well, if it keeps saying that, maybe could probably mail the Captain and see if she could invite you. Just tell her why you want to join and all of that and I'm sure she'll send you a request if you say the guild itself is glitching up for you. Maybe if she sends you an invite it wont do that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm
Yokies

I would suspect it pretty hard, especially since he's not really trying to make it easier.

Haha alright. c:

Huh? ._. Clan? That's.. weird. It shouldn't have anything to do with clans, it's a guild. Well, if it keeps saying that, maybe could probably mail the Captain and see if she could invite you. Just tell her why you want to join and all of that and I'm sure she'll send you a request if you say the guild itself is glitching up for you. Maybe if she sends you an invite it wont do that.

yeah sad i just hope everything will work out, for now i just wanna rest emotion_zzz

emotion_yatta

it does that every time i attempt to join a guild emotion_8c
i'll pm the captain, hope she'll accept me whee
(there's a mini marathon contest, i wanna try it xd )  

PixelHachi

Blessed Visionary

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 pm
xXyuisakura_24Xx

Resting is good. =3

That's really odd. I wonder if you should make a ticket or mail a moderator about it, or at least post in the bug forum or something. Clans don't have anything to do with Guild's, it really shouldn't be doing that. gonk

But yeah, I'd just explain the situation to her, say why you want to be in the guild and of course ask if she could send an invite for you. If you have any Tekteks to show off you could always ask if she wants to see those too, to show you seriously want to join. c:

She's a very nice user, I don't see why she'd turn you down. xD

Riruka-Rukia rolled 10 100-sided dice: 34, 3, 56, 11, 32, 52, 95, 85, 89, 53 Total: 510 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm
hi everyone ; )  

Riruka-Rukia

Romantic Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Riruka-Rukia rolled 5 100-sided dice: 6, 38, 77, 68, 28 Total: 217 (5-500)

Riruka-Rukia

Romantic Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 pm
me now understand rolling game meow x3  
Riruka-Rukia rolled 20 100-sided dice: 84, 17, 67, 91, 41, 67, 77, 36, 68, 30, 33, 54, 81, 35, 82, 85, 29, 35, 65, 80 Total: 1157 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm
meow  

Riruka-Rukia

Romantic Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Riruka-Rukia rolled 20 100-sided dice: 95, 61, 36, 4, 21, 80, 4, 69, 75, 69, 43, 69, 90, 78, 82, 98, 2, 91, 54, 69 Total: 1190 (20-2000)

Riruka-Rukia

Romantic Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:32 pm
me 1 more try.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games