Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn eagerly climbed into the stands, bouncing a bit. She was really excited for the first game of the season, even if she didn't get to play in it. She sat in the middle, eyes wide in anticipation. Maybe she would even get to sit with her brother! It was always exciting, particularly since if he sat just right, she could use him to block out the sun. It was the nice thing about having a super tall brother. The green eyed girl waited patiently, all dolled up in her uniform, ready, just in case Crash was knocked out. She bounced a bit in place, excited to maybe get to play.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Just a hint of Gryffindor Pride]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Aw... he's like a little brother I never got to tease.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna laughed at Theo's joke about her earrings, "Well if you ever need some earrings for a hot date you know where to come. And, you don't have to read about culture, it is just helpful. Dad would too. It was kind of fun we would have quizzes at the breakfast table before he would head off to his shift over a cup of coffee."

"I mean it is easier to pick up casual references to things like 'Harry Potter' or 'the war' or know the derogatory terms that do occasionally come up... though maybe ignorance is bliss on the last one," Ronna replied with a shrug.

"Anyways, I'm glad your first year is going so well. My first year I wasn't so lucky. I think I made enemies in the boat heading to the castle... but that's a thing you'd probably understand more if you had read up on culture," She said ruffling his hair, "believe it or not, it was not my lovely personality. And, I'm pretty sure a girl in Ravenclaw and the outcast of Slytherin don't like me very much and that was near the beginning of the year and was related to a detention and me standing up for another Slytherin who I agreed with them was being a prat, but said they should have let it go..."

She forced a laugh, "And this year... all I am doing is making enemies it looks like. I just don't know when to shut-up. Of course I got Gryffindor because according to the Sorting hat I was stubborn, unwavering, and not afraid to stand up for what is right." She leaned forward, thankful for her height to see better, "Looks like the game will start soon."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

Leonette climbed up into the stands excited that today was the big day. She'd been excited right as she got out of bed and realized today was the first game of the session between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Hopefully Gryffindor would have some real luck going against a tough team like Ravenclaw but only time could tell. Heading to the very front of the stands dressed in her Quidditch uniform Leonette noticed Remy and pranced over to her.

"Hello Remy ready to cheer on David and hope for a win." Leonette said brightly. She knew that he had to be nervous as hell especially since he wouldn't stop talking about how Remy would be watching and how he didn't want to let her done. Man he takes took these games to seriously. "I hope he isn't too nervous... he was freaking out this morning at breakfast." she told her.

With: Remy

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Qudditch Pitch

Chloe headed up the stands for Gryffindor's first game of the year. She had on a red dress with a gold covering along with a red scarf, bracelet, and gold lion earrings. Despite her house being Hufflepuff and the team of yellow and black she wanted to be supportive of her brother's first game as starting line Seeker. He had a tough go last time he'd gotten a chance as starter and she knew he was freaking out about playing again. It didn't help that along with her cousin Leonette she had to listen to David's excessive worrying.

Deep down Chloe knew that this time around things would be different. It was tough at first but David would get the hang of it. All he'd have to do is relax, focus, and play the game. He'd already found his muse for Quidditch now he just needed to act on it. Either way she'd be there for her brother and her boyfriend's house team.

With: The rest of the school

Wearing: Cheering for Gryffindor

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

"I mean, if I ever need earrings like that, I guess...," he said, laughing about the thought of wearing those. He would look ridiculous and as a man would never get caught dead in them, but the very thought of him wearing those was particularly amusing.

"Aside from football tournaments, I don't get to see my dad often in the morning. He goes to work very early to who knows where. He isn't allowed to tell me where he works or what he does, just that it's in the criminal justice system. he said to her, shrugging his shoulders and sighing. He really wanted to know what his father does, but unfortunately, he would never know, for security purposes most likely.

"I have red about the derogatory term though. I heard it being said and I found something about it in the library. No one can really say anything about me though, because I'm a halfblood, but I can see where you say you made enemies before you even got here," he told her, actually glad he knew about that, because he would never have anything to say back, but now that he knew what he meant he could come back by saying he was a halfblood.

"Wow, Ronna in detention....I never would've guessed," he sarcastically came back, teasing and then winking at her. She had to know he was joking at this point. He had done enough of it for her to realize he was like that. She seemed to be a teaser too however, so the tables were flipped.

"Who is the opposing seeker to David?"

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Sarcastic one, isn't he?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna shrugged, "Dad's just a cop in a small town. He's happy with things being slower paced I think, though even a small town cop takes his risks."

"Oh, and I really never pay much attention to the seeker unless I was actually aiming at them, which I usually do when I do get a chance to play since they do get the most points in a game," Ronna said, "I think it's a seventh year... our head girl. So she's at least good at academics and probably has experience on her side. Ravenclaw won the quidditch cup and the house cup last year so..." She shrugged.

Glancing back at him she added, "And don't make fun of my detention, I was so freaked out about the owl my Dad was going to get... I honestly don't want to start or get in trouble. I try to keep a clean record." She tossed her curls and returned her gaze to the Quidditch pitch.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo laughed about her answer to his sarcasm. It was slightly funny that she tried to keep out of trouble, but it always seemed to find her one way or another. "You need to be more calm about things. You get too emotional when you are arguing. honestly the only reason you get in trouble is because you are stubborn about it. If you want to add your opinion, you have to listen to the other person too," he told her, as truthful as he could. He wanted to realize that there was only one reason why she was getting in trouble. Quite honestly, her tone was what set everyone off, and maybe if Theo hit the nail on the head right here, he would get her to act a little more...calmer.

"But it is definitely going to be difficult for David this year. It seems like almost all the houses have great seekers this year. All older kids at least, who are more surprised. I'm not doubting him, but it will be a challenge. It is time to really see how David will do against real opponents," he said, referring to the ones at tryouts as not really a challenge. Eun and Romy did not seem very good at all, and Theo was just a first year; so really, he was not even a factor. he saw it a few times and had a chance to catch it, but didn't even come close to it.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

I am totally not getting lectured by a first year.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna narrowed her eyes at Theo and said, "Because people like the Captain totally listen to everything I say. Even when I calmly explained my opinion on something neutrally she blew up on me." Ronna leaned forward, brows narrowed and said, "I do need to be calmer about things but I do listen to others now, believe it or not. And of course I'm stubborn about things. If it is the right thing you should be stubborn about it. I wouldn't have spoken up or stood for it if I didn't think it was the right thing. But, yeah, I do need to learn to keep my temper in check. Professor Steele said the same thing."

She let out a long breath and said, "Anyways, you can keep track of the seekers... I'm more concerned with watching the keepers-and um the chasers this game." She ended quickly. Changing the subject she said, "Honestly, though, with the seeker situation, no matter how much I like David I don't think Gryffindor stands much of a chance of winning: maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke mounted the steps, wearing not his usual house robes, but regular black ones. He knew right now he seemed like the most overreactive person in the school, but he didn't care. Though, maybe refusing to wear his school scarf was a dumb move on his part. Finally up at the podium in the stands, he stepped up to it. Well, he was here to announce, as usual. At least he didn't have anything against the team anymore. Well, except for the backbiting. But, he was determined to announce the game with hopefully no bias on his part. "Hello everyone. Welcome to the second game of the year. This game is Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor! With a new captain, Gryffindor seems to be the underdog in this game, as Ravenclaw had won the Cup last year. However, Ravenclaw lost to Hufflepuff, putting their chances at getting the cup in jepoardy. Gryffindor on the other hand has had a real shakeup concerning its team dynamics with new players and new people in different positions. How this match will go is anyone's guess!" He waited, wondering himself how the game was going to go. He was a reserve himself for Gryffindor last year, but never was in a game. He wasn't sure if Gryffindor could honestly pull itself out of the funk it was in. considering the mess the house was in right now, he kind of doubted it.

User Image
State: Announcing
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo looked at her, nodding. "I don't question that you listen to others. But I'm not the one that you need to tell that too because quite frankly, they all have it in their heads that you don't. And yes you should be stubborn about it what you think is right, but it isn't always your place to speak. You have to wait for the right chance, not force your chance. Naturally, a chance is going to happen," he told her, not feeling like she really as caring what he said. She seemed to have some kind of age superiority going on with her. The only reason he thought that though, was because she treated him like he was five years old and his opinion is just a side note. She'll realize what he is saying sooner or later.

Theo looked out onto the pitch and watched the game, waiting for something to happen that could possibly make him excited, like a beautiful, well placed pass, or a nice shot on goal. That's really all that made him excited about the sport really, speaking that it resembled his actual sport. "I think he'll be fine if he's confident. Honestly, someone who is confident and slightly above average will always beat the talented one. I just don't know if that Ravenclaw is talented or not," he said, ending his little, moralistic rant.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:54 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image

Remy looked over as Leo sat beside her. The seventeen year old grinned, happy to have the younger Chaser by her side. "Hey, Leo! I am ready to cheer for David... and everyone else." She gave a slight nod, still looking out for her boyfriend to wander onto the Pitch. Elli was there, and Remy knew she would have to catch the former redhead soon enough. Why? She had to talk, of course. When Leo said that David had been nervous, the teen smiled softly. "I still to this day never eat breakfast before a Gryffindor game." She smiled, then looked out over the Pitch again. Maybe Leo would be called in to play? Remy didn't see Caitlin yet, so it was a possibility that Elli would call for Reserves.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire walked up to the stands, she wanted to watch the game. Even though her house wasn't participating, she wanted to watch still.
The blonde would never admit it to anyone, not even to herself, but she was a big Quidditch fan.
Stepping onto the stands she made her way to the end where it looked like nobody was located. Claire looked down at the pitch, nothing big seemed to be going on yet so she got comfortable and pulled her scarf closer to her.

Claire's eye-hole stung at the cold and the breeze, so she fastened her eye-patch some. She remembered Victor said he'd get her a good eye-patch when he could, which made the blonde smile some.
Was she really happy about it though? She had lied so much she couldn't tell whether what she thought was real or fake.

My feelings? I'm contemplative you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I wonder..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

"Me too... unless I get called into play that is." Leonette said with a bright happiness. By the looks of things Caitlin wasn't their yet so if she was called into play she'd be there in a heartbeat. Thinking back to that morning she recalled that David didn't actually eat a thing. His sister made him poke at some eggs but other than that nothing. "I think he picked up your habit cause Chloe and I only got him as far as poking at his eggs." Leonette said with a giggle. "I'm sure he'll do fine though he just needs to relax or at least pretend its try-outs because he was on a roll that day." she added looking over to see who all was present on the field.

With: Remy

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:04 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Wait... that's weird advice from a Gryffindor. Aren't we known to be bad at that?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna frowned at Theo's words and said quietly, "I don't like to leave things on a back burner. Isn't it better to get things out right away than later?" She then glanced at him and said more jokingly, "Are you sure you are a Gryffindor? Telling me to wait? Patience isn't a virtue our house is exactly known for, you know."

She glanced back at the pitch waiting for the game to start, "And Ravenclaw is good. Didn't I mention they won the quidditch cup last year?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:32 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Trust me, I'm a Gryffindor. I am extremely impatient, but it took me years of training from my father for when he meets with any politicians because I almost never agree with them. The first time when I was ten years old, I met a politician and didn't agree with him. And I had gotten very mean, constantly insulting him. The politician eventually left, but my father said that I need to bite my tongue and shut up. So I learned how to," he told her, shaking his head at the memories. That was the single time that his new parents had ever given him a beating and he deserved it.

"And I have no doubts that they are good. But some of the best teams aren't always the talented ones. There are some teams that have a lot of good, average players with good chemistry rather than a few stars with none," he told her truthfully. He did believe that the team was good, just not the seeker. She did lose to the Hufflepuff seeker after all, but he had also heard that the Hufflepuff was the best seeker in the school.

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games