Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Athletic at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Gypsy's lucky that I love her...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho followed not far behind his sister, a slight grimace on his face. He was going to have to play this year... even if someone else tried out for the Keeper position, he was the only one with experience playing, meaning he'd get the first slot. And... he was apparently pretty good at it, so go figure. He sighed, shuffling his feet a bit as he approached the other Ravenclaws on the field. He offered a quiet greeting to Shayna as he took the form to fill out, mostly ignoring his sister and Xavier for the moment. He was annoyed at Gypsy; it was her fault he was stuck on the team. It'd be really crummy of him to quit on them after one year, especially if this year's tryouts were as abysmal as last years had been. No one had shown up... except them. Gypsy had promised that, if there were enough players, she wouldn't make him try-out, and lo and behold, he'd done it anyway, just to fill a reserve slot. And somehow, he'd still ended up playing, although not for long since Rick had caught the snitch almost as soon as he put Echo on Keeper so he could cover for their out-of-commission Seeker. He sighed. Hopefully, Gypsy and the other Chasers would keep the other team's players busy enough that he could just sort of hang out in front of the hoops all season long. That didn't sound so bad.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Position: Keeper
AC: 13
Modifiers: (+5 to Saves)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
Character's Name: Echo Lovette
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Seeker? Since apparently Keepers are good at covering for that.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

The young beater made his way onto the pitch, happy to see his teammates as well. He walked up to his captain...Shayna, to whom he waved. "Hello everyone! I hope all of you had good summer, but now its time to win the cup!" he said to them, laughing a bit. He hoped they could do it. They were extremely close last term, being just about twenty or so points out of first, second to only Gryffindor, the team in which they beat. As much as that fact annoyed him, he had to live with it. Their chasers scored more than Ravenclaws...not to say anything bad about Ravenclaw's chasers, but the Eagles were younger.

He smiled at all of them, but then realized that Lexine wasn't here. He had forgotten to remind her tryouts were today, but he really wasn't sure if she still wanted to try out. He should have reminded her, but the past was the past...and now he was focused on doing well enough to secure the spot he earned last term. He had earned his spot last term and figured he would keep it now. He loved playing beater for the team.

He took a form and filled it out for Shayna:

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently enrolled
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

Asterisk walked onto the field, a bit hesitate to even show her face at thr try outs. Her grip on her broom was probably the worst part of the entire experience of deciding to go. Her hands were getting a bit shaky but seeing the team made her feel better. She wasn't sure if she should do anything anymore with her parents always complaining but she liked quidditch and wanted to be part of the team, whether she played or not. "Good to see you all." She greeted everyone, a bit formal but she kept her cool.

Quote:

SECOND YEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

Username: 500 Days of Summer
Character's Name: Asterisk Slater
Advanced Flying I: No but taking it this year.
Advanced Flying II: Nope
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Whatever seems righr.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: On mobile and it's shady.... I'm afraid I'll lose this if I write more... Just realized Asterisk is always complaining all the time... I see character fixing ~  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Alright, hopefully some new guys will show up
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Gypsy, Echo, Asterisk, Xavier, Inigo
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Tryout Gear

User Image

((First I want to apologize for the difference in post format. I had requested one being done and it finally finished. I like it a bunch so on to the post!))

Shayna looked over as more and more people showed up. That was pretty good. Her vice captain was here, and so were the chasers, one beater and the Keeper. Hopefully they would get some new players to join them. And she also wondered where Verily was. But the older Raven was a seventh year. She might be really very busy this year. "Good morning everyone! I hope you guys are feeling pretty good this year.I know i'm pretty excited myself. She said pretty happily as she accepted forms from all those currently there. She would wait a few more minutes.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver walked quietly onto the pitch just as she had done every year for the past 6 years. This was her last year and she was excited to be out of Hogwarts and also excited for the coming Quidditch season. She smiled at Shayna and Gypsy before filling out a form and handing it in.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Verily McHalen
Year: 7th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position:Beater

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

♥ Muggle Born ♥ Orphan From Birth ♥ Ravenclaw ♥

You may ҭђเภк you've had it г๏ยﻮђ
                                                            ҭгұ to ﻮเשє it up.
                                                            But when ұ๏ย think you're รҭยςк
                                                            Just ﻮ๏ another ฬคұ.

Cash Meadows walked onto the field, feeling intrigued. Adrian had of course told him about Quidditch, but he didn't know much about the sport besides what he'd read in the books he'd found around his house. He chewed on his lip and walked forward, taking a form from the captain of the team. He glanced around at all the more experienced players and shrugged. "Hi, I'm Cash.

Don't ใєҭ go of good ҭเ๓єร!
                                                            And let the ๒ค๔ ones know you feel ғเภє!
                                                            And wear your ђєคгҭ♥ out on ұ๏ยг
                                                            sleeve.

ใ๏νє, is all you ภєє๔

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Cash Meadows
Year: First
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: -
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton arrived onto the pitch, broomless. Not only was he not allowed to use his own broom while he was a first year, he also didn’t even have one. The amount of hopefuls who have already showed up made him feel a tad overwhelmed. Okay, so he felt more than only a tad overwhelmed. There were a ton of people here who all, or at least most, had more experience than he! Calm down, I can do this. If both of his sisters made the reserve team and this many people showed up, so could he, right? Dalton filled out a form. Although the beater position seemed the most fun, he figured he was rather scrawny and wouldn’t make it. At least, not this year. Instead, he put that as his second choice and seeker as his first.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Dalton Quimby - Scott
Year: First
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Beater

Armour Class: +12
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +2) (catching snitch +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~Its just like football, only with brooms... No need to be nervous!~

Eva looked around. She didn't have a broom yet, so she was hoping they would provide her with one. She was nervous and still a bit upset from the past events. She walked up meekly to the captain and gave her form over. When Cash spoke, she simply pretended not to hear, acting too nervous to notice.

Username: Little Sage Lamb
Character's Name: Eva Byrne
Year: First Year
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Gypsy, Echo, Asterisk, Xavier, Inigo, Eva, Dalton, Cash, Verily

User Image

Shayna blinked as three first years came onto the field and nervously handed her their forms. She smiled. "Hello. I'm Shayna Snow, and I'm The captain. This here is Gypsy, she's the Vice captain. And I would love to introduce you guys to everyone else, but I'm certain everyone will know each others names in less than thirty minutes." She chuckled. She looked over each form still thinking a bit. Should they wait just a bit longer? Maybe they should... "Alright. Let's wait a few more minutes, in case any uncertain Ravens decide to show. Then we will get started. And may I say, Welcome aboard since you are all now part of the team. Just some of you will be reserve for now."

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Competitive on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, Gyp, gotta play it cool. You totally know what you're doing... right?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy watched the other students arriving, standing next to Shayna after she'd filled out her form, feeling a bit awkward about it all. Thankfully, as if it were a gift from above, one of the younger players, Inigo, a second year, smarted off, prompting her to frown and roll her eyes at him. "Oh, is that why we're all here? I thought we were just goofing off. My mistake," she said. That little bit of snark, somehow, improved her mood significantly. It didn't quite make sense, since you'd think that someone putting her in a bad mood would... well, put her in a bad mood! But it actually made her feel... well, useful, like she could actually handle this. She wondered if she should feel bad for her comment, but quite frankly, it just made her feel... well, like a vice captain. Although, she supposed she shouldn't be a b***h to everyone, or no one would like her, which could be bad. So, she smiled, tugging a bit on the end of her ponytail. "Hey, everyone! Welcome back!" she said to the returning players, and then, "And, welcome to the team, newbies! Thanks for being here!" She did a quick head count of everyone present, spying on the forms everyone had handed in as Shayna went through them. "Looks like we've got a full team plus," she said with a smile, glad to see that. Given that Echo and Xavier had both shown up rather reluctantly last year (and only looked maybe slightly less reluctant this year), it was nice to have a full turn out, plus even a couple of reserves. It had real potential. And Shayna was their Seeker, and she was pretty experienced, so they'd be fine. She did realized that, in a couple of years, when she was captain, they'd have to have a new Seeker, but if one of these kids was put on reserve for the position, it wouldn't be an issue, right? One of them had put down for Seeker... they'd have to have him running drills or... something. That was how you trained a reserve player, right? She sighed; she'd have to watch Shayna closely this and next year so she could get this Captain thing figured out.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Ravenclaw Vice Captain
Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

To say Iñigo's mood was dampened instantly upon hearing the words of Gypsy was an understatement. He was just being optimistic and the girl responded with sarcasm. Did he do something wrong? He truly didn't understand what he did to deserve that kind of response. She may have been joking but Iñigo didn't really know the difference. "Oh, sorry..." he said to her, before awaiting the orders to get on the brooms. He had brought his broom out with him...the one his father had given him as a late birthday present, because he was allowed to have it now of course. It rode much more smoothly than the school broom he had to use the year before. Despite the much less smooth ride, he came to like the school broom...as weird as that sounded.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:38 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine walked awkwardly on the pitch, nervous as hell. She didn't exactly know what to do, so she simply stood among the group, shaking.

Code:
                                                Username: Arkendrai
                                                Character's Name: Lexine Vance
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Second Choice Position: Anything that seems right

clothing x ooc :: sorry if I'm a bit late >< x voice clip

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Gypsy, Echo, Asterisk, Xavier, Inigo, Eva, Dalton, Cash, Verily

User Image

Shayna smiled at all the turnouts. That was four new tryouts. And almost all four wanted to be seeker. Or seeker was their second choice. She felt a bit flattered, she had forgotten that she had a popular spot. Oh well. She looked through the papers and looked at all the Ravens around her. She gave a glance to Gypsy and Inigo. She didn't want any fighting but they had already finished. "Alright everyone. Grab your broom, or a school broom and do a few stretches. Five laps around the pitch should warm everyone up real nicely. You may do any number you want but five should be enough. Once you are finished, come back to me and I'll let you know what you are doing to try out."

User Image

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Little Sage Lamb

kiska166

XxXDevil-Chan

500 Days of Summer

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Practice uniform

~I hope I don't fall off this broom!~

Eva looked around nervously as she stretched. She saw Asterisk in the crowd and locked eyes for a moment, then looked away quickly, blushing. She ran to get a broom and mounted it. 'Now what?' she thought as the others took to the sky. The broom was obviously old and worn and she was a little skeptical. She shook her head to get the fear out. 'Its a sport and I'm good at sports. I can do this.' Eva did as the others did and kicked off the ground. To her excitement and surprise, the broom rose up. She didn't feel too awkward on it, in fact, it felt great! She kept low during the practice laps, just to be safe, but the more laps she did, the faster she went and the higher she got until she was grinning ear to ear and laughing happily.

shabatha

500 Days of Summer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:51 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

"Just like this summer." Asterisk mumbled to her broom. The only good thing about this summer was she practiced flying at least once a week. She knew her spot on the team last year was just a lucky break and she would have to impress them even more this time around. The tension was looser now, that she was actually practicing. When Shayna spoke the second time, finally instructing tryouts to begin, Asterisk nodded as she bent down to touch her toes. Stretching. She looked up to see a familiar face. She wasn't sure who it was, although the girl was staring right at her before brushing Asterisk off. "Well, that was rude..." Asterisk thought before watching the girl run to a school broom. "Either poor or first year... Probably the latter." She wasn't quite sure who the blonde girl was but mounted onto her broom and kicked off, a bit slowly. Asterisk guessed her broom was still made at her tight grip from the walk over but the broom soon smoothly let her glide in the air. The mystery girl was new at it and kept lower than Asterisk but why the third lap, the girl was at higher than her. Asterisk didn't mind it. It was only warm up laps. "Showing off at the beginning only leads to inadequate performance." Her father's quote had finally applied to a real situation. Asterisk had hear the girl laughing while Asterisk passed her and that's when Asterisk remembered her name. She was the first year that made a giant scene, and made Asterisk regret ever thinking this school year was going to be good. It wasn't that Asterisk didn't care about the first year's feelings, it was more about the principle of respecting other people. Asterisk wasn't in the mood to think about the Sorting ceremony, or talk to this first year muggleborn. As long as Asterisk was in the quidditch team, she wouldn't care what happens to her.

Quote:

SECOND YEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

Position: Chaser
AC:
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Final Roll:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OCC:  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games