Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Hm...I'll really have to think about that. I mean, I do like being the leader of a v-- ah, screw it. You have a deal." Tsukuyomi threw his Kage hat to the man like a frisbee. "You can get your own robes. I had to pay for these." He said, as he started to walk out of the office. "If you hear about any mayhem and destruction across the land, it isn't me. I swear. Oh, and you're on your own. Bye." With those final words, he left.

[Exit forever]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 495 ~ AC: ? ~ Ryo: ?

Blinking once as the other so easily relinquished his power, he caught the hat and watched the other leave. "Very well, but consider yourself no longer apart of Yukigakure." Had to cut ties with a trouble maker like that after all. Once the other was gone, Keiji took every file on every shinobi in the village and placed them on his desk. He would read through them all, taking what little information he could glean from the pages before closing the files and putting them back in proper order.

Once that was finished, he called for his assistant to send out messages to all shinobi in the village to report to his office.

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered, patrolled, and left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 8/8 ~ Complete ~
Patrol the village! The Office is safe... Duh! ~ Complete ~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:32 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

After finally having found the Yukikage's office and letting out an "Ah ha! There it is!" to lighten her mood, Hitomi made her way to the office. Or at least tried to, anyways. She walked around the building before finally some random stranger pointed out the office to her. After walking past a boy with white hair who looked like a Genin, Hitomi reached the office and knocked on the door before stepping inside and giving a small bow out of respect. "Sorry to disturb you, Yukikage, I've come from Konoha bearing information you need to know."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Having gone over all information available to him in the office, which was not very much, he'd had two visitors. One being a genin from this very village and soon after, a girl from Konoha arrived. It was easy to tell where she was from after spotting her headband on her person. Calling for her to enter, the Yukikage leaned back in his seat and studied her. "Ah yes, the Yukikage before me made a pact with the Hokage. By the by, in the future if you come to my office, would you please announce yourself before entering? Just a a personal preference, I would like to know who is about to enter. What is your message, miss?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:03 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "

"Oh, yes please forgive me sir. Anyways, recently two shinobi from my village have gone...rouge. I was sent to warn you about them and to be on the look out. One is named Uchiha Reiko, and the other is Senju Ichiro. If any of your civilians or ninja happen to spot them or two suspicious-looking figures, please let us know immediately. That is all." Hitomi sighed and clasped her hands together behind her back, trying not to wince when saying their names.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Staying silent after the other finished speaking, he finally spoke after a few moments "And? Have you brought a copy of their files to me? Has the bingo book been updated with their information? Or are you to give me all the information on them that you know?" Honestly, were people a thorough these days? Taking out a piece of paper and something to write with he said "One thing that you and your Hokage should know, is that information in this world can be priceless, even the smallest detail. Which is why I would prefer if you formally introduced yourself." Keiji figured if he did not ask then she would never say, he'd prefer to know who she was aside from some shinobi from Konoha.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

'Why didn't I do that in the beginning?? Shoot, he probably thinks I'm rude...' "You're right, I'm sorry! First, my name is Hitomi Kurama of the Kurama clan, Chūnin of Konohagakure. It's a pleasure to meet you," At this she bowed her head before lifting it again, "Unfortunately I didn't receive their files, but yes, their names have been added to the bingo book, along with the last known place they were in." By now her hands were nervously fidgeting and she bit her lip, marveling at how intimidating the new Yukikage seemed to be.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

If he came off as intimidating then that was fine with Keiji. Although he did feel slightly bad since this girl seemed sweet. Although when the other finally introduced herself, the clan name stuck out quite noticeably in his mind. As she spoke, he listened but his mind went through the files of information stored inside of it, until finally coming to the right source of information. "Kurama clan, Sakkakugan Kekkei Genkai, you excel in genjutsu yet you're quite weak with taijutsu. The genjutsu they use is said to actually physically harm the people they are using them on."

After listing off what information he had or chose to disclose, Keiji leaned forward and placed both of his elbows on the desk. "Very well, I've got the bingo book in my desk and as I reform shinobi into teams, I'll be sure to let them know to keep an eye out for these rogue shinobi. Now, if you will do me a favor, if your Hokage does not already know, tell him there is a new Yukikage in charge of this village. My name is Keiji Chiba, I've been appointed this position informally after the last Yukikage gave it up a little while ago. While I do know of Moukogawa Wazurai, age seventy, Ranton bloodline, I do not know him personally and I'm sure the said can be said of your Kage. If the treaty is to continue to run smoothly, then it is best if we both know each other and at least become better acquainted. Tell him I would like to set up a meeting between us, when he has the time of course."

Since he had nothing more to say at the moment, Keiji opened his desk drawer and found his copy of the bingo book. He had made sure that his assistant fetched him a new one since the one the old Yukikage had was outdated. "If that is all, you are free to leave, Miss Kurama. And don't show how nervous you are, that is certainly something that if an opponent spots it, they will most certainly take advantage of." Today he was a bit off his game as far as sensing went, he should have been able to pick up on her bloodline. Although he did sense her coming and had been ready to launch a kunai right between her eyes. He had to be more alert and ready now, especially if he was to live up to his title as 'Seer of the North'.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 pm

As she listened, Hitomi was almost rendered speechless. She couldn't help but stare, but then quickly adopted a normal expression, free of any significant emotions. 'His information-gathering abilities are off the charts! Well, I guess every ninja should be like that, on the other hand.' "Y-yes, I'll make sure to tell him as soon as I get back. Thank you for the advice, it's very helpful. Well, bye." After bowing her head once more and giving an awkward wave, Hitomi exited the door and heaved a sigh. Only when she was out of the building did she allow her heavy weariness to show through her eyes.

[/exit]

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Just from the way she stared at him, Keiji could tell that he had impressed the Chuunin. The amount of knowledge he had would probably be impressive to anyone, even on the smallest scale. Not showing even the slightest hint of being pleased with himself, he gave her one last nod in response to her bow and wave before she exited. Keiji had not shown off just for her of course. The chuunin would return and speak of him in her own village, most likely describing him as a bit intimidating. Not to mention having such impressive knowledge as to not only know of her but also some information on the Hokage. He could thank his time spent traveling and gathering information for that.

It was about time Yukigakure became a respectable village once more and it was up to him to set the standard. Sighing, he leaned back in his seat and continued to look at the two rogue shinobi in the bingo book. Ichiro would not be a challenge, the truly deadly one would be the Uchiha. Hopefully, when he took stock of his shinobi, they would be able to stack up to any challenge sent their way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

The small white haired boy sauntered into the office after a series of raps came to the door, stepping through the already half opened door, seeing that someone was just leaving. He didn't know why, but something about the girl gave him a familiar feeling, as if he could actually feel something slightly similar within himself and her. He shrugged it off as boredom and paranoia playing tricks on his delicate self. Once inside the office, Izaya looked around for the Yukikage, but he was nowhere to be found. That was strange. The Yukikage should always be in their office, if only for the purpose of greeting those who would wander in unannounced. The only person Izaya could see was a man, sitting in the Yukikage's chair. 'Maybe his son? Or a nephew? It doesn't matter'. Izaya went a little closer, stopping only a few feet away from the desk, eyeing the man with half close eyes, apparently uninterested in the slightest about anything. "Good evening. I am looking for the Yukikage. Would you happen to know where he is?" Izaya kept the conversation curt, straight to the point. He wanted to get things moving along for himself, and sitting around all day and doing petty chores for people who were to lazy to do it themselves was not helping his situation in the slightest.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Just as the messenger from Konoha left, someone else arrived, with the same bloodline as Hitomi. Looking up from the bingo book in his hand, Keiji was again annoyed that this person just walked on in without asking permission. It was the same as it was for the messenger only this male did not seem well versed in basic manners. Keeping his face a blank slate, the male closed the bingo book and set it down on his desk.

"You are speaking to the new Yukikage, Izaya Toryo. And next time, I would prefer it if you waited for permission to enter before doing so." Sitting up a bit straighter he asked "Now, what is it you need? I am sure I sent a message out saying I would meet with all the shinobi of this village to get matters settled."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya didn't show the slightest sign of astonishment when the man announced that he was indeed the Yukikage. Why should he have to show any signs of surprise, or respect, or any other such farce? The Yukikage was just another person in his eyes, did it matter what he was addressed by? Izaya allowed the Yukikage's warning to pass through one ear and exit through the next with a mental wave, not caring much for such formalities. Now what message did the man before him send out? How come he hadn't received any such message? Izaya was starting to get slightly upset for some reason, he didn't know why. Maybe it was just the way that the man spoke to him that caused him to feel so irritated. He might have been a child, a small one at that, but he was no fool. "Forgive me Yukikage, I will not let it happen again. As for the message you sent. I must say that I received no such thing. In any event. I will not waste your time any further. Good day". Izaya gave a curt nod of his head to the man and turned to walk away, his long kimono sweeping across the ground and moving easily with his form as he stepped. No respect, not the proper behavior to have in front of the Yukikage of all people, but Izaya did not care, he couldn't for some reason. He was never one to really feel the need to go to any great lengths to carry out unimportant details, and he would not start simply because he was in front of someone with a higher rank than himself. It didn't work that way. He could not be intimidated into having respect for a person he did not even know personally. It just was not him.

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

A hand would set itself on Torya's hair, ruffling it and stopping him from walking out the door. "Don't be shy Toya~!" He didn't care if he said Torya's name wrong but he was still slightly drunk. He smiled to Torya and turned him back around to face the new Yukikage. "Mmm, new Yukikage eh?" Zain was the advising Jounin, a name he made for himself so he could still travel even as a advisor.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games