Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

He wasn't quite used to talking to girls, especially lovely girls like this one. He gave her a soft, friendly smile when she twirled her hair, then nodded at her question. "Yes, I do. I'm the new owner, actually." He couldn't keep the pride out of his voice. It wasn't because he was trying to impress her, no, he wasn't like that; He was proud to have a place that he could call his, a place where he finally made up the rules. His fingers trailed up to run through his always messy hair, a nervous habit of his. "It's taken a great deal of time and energy to clean it up, and I thought, since there still isn't a lot of business, I should get out and clear my lungs."

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn raised her eyebrows slightly at his statement. "Impressive," she said with a smile. Out of the several times she has enjoyed her time with a few pals at the Hog's Head, she could admit it never was busy. Even on Friday nights, which were the busiest days for the pub, it was rather empty. "Maybe with you as the owner, it'll attract more customers?" she suggested, hoping to lift the man's spirits a bit. The pub did seem run down the last time that she went in; maybe with the new owner, things will work out much better.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

He laughed softly, for her positive attitude seemed contagious. "Maybe it will. It still needs a new coat of paint, and the floorboards need to be changed." He didn't come with a lot of money; all of it went into buying the pub, and he was ashamed of admitting that he didn't make enough profit to fix it up completely. "Can I trouble you into suggesting the pub to those you know? Well, if you were happy with the service, of course." A grin spread across his lips, and his tone was joking as he said, "At least the mugs are spotless." If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was filth, and things out of place.

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade streets

David smiled when Shayna admitted that she’d never been to Hogsmeade before. “No problem I can help with that.” He said with a smile. “What do you say about stopping at Honeydukes? They make the best candy in the world.” He told her. It was a good place for them to start their time together.

With: Shayna... her father in the distance

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris smirked a bit, thinking on Gracie's words. It was kinda true. He'd gotten control over his strength finally, so he wasn't liable to crush anything he grabbed, and he was actually enjoying the heightened senses, well, except when it came to certain smells. He just couldn't get over th whole eating people part. "Haven't dwelt on it for almost a year, so that's a good thing. I think it probably means I'm growing up, or, well, growing wiser. I don't think I can get any older anymore." He watched as the owl took to flight, following Gracie's command. "So, two fledglings out on the night, huh? We could always find something to do."

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Wandering
OOC: ...
--------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie decidely pulled her hair up into a messy bun, since she kept messing with it because it kept falling into her face. She glanced towards the owl that was now flying off into the distance and nodded her head with a sad look on her face. She felt a bit bad for leaving her best friend out of the loop for so long, but she had a lot on her mind and plate and needed to work things out before she got back to the Gryffindor. She glanced at Chris as he began speaking again and nodded her head in agreement. Suddenly a thought hit her and she frowned. "I'm going to be 5'3'' for the rest of my life aren't I?" She asked with a tiny groan of disappointment. When he suggested they go do something she brightened up visibly and nodded eagerly. "Sure!.... But what?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with I'm at Hogsmeade with David, and my Dad following along at a distance and wondering Honeydukes sounds yummy..

User Image

Shayna pictured a place made of honey at the name. But knowing that that could not be possible, she instead pictured a building filled with candy since he mentioned candy."It does sound like a candy store. Sure, we can go there first!" said happily. She couldn't help picturing the different candies that Hogwarts students seemed to adore. "Well, let's go. Lead away." She said excitedly, tempted to put her hand in his since the day at the Lake...

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade streets

David was glad Shayna wanted to go. “Alright, come with me.” He said with excitement. As if he had read her mind David told Shayna’s hand and led her to Honeydukes. This was the best day and he was happy that he could share it with someone he cared about. The best part is his sister had left him alone to do as he pleased.

(Exit to Honeydukes)

With: Shayna... her father in the distance

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with I'm at Hogsmeade with David, and my Dad following along at a distance and wondering He took my hand... Yay! .

User Image

Shayna blushed as he took her hand and followed after."Yay, I can't wait."She said happily and followed along close to his side with her hand in his. She liked the feeling.

(*Exit to Honeydukes*)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn giggled when the man laughed. He had a cute one. It was loud enough to hear, just like any other sincere snicker. To add to it, it wasn't the slightest bit annoying. "When is the renovation supposed to be done?" she asked. Once he told her the date, she would make sure to go there the first weekend it was fixed up. "Of course!" she exclaimed, a little too optimistically. Consequently, she let out a nervous laugh. Her chuckle was a bit more real due to the fact that the owner of the Hog's Head made a joke.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

He shrugged at her question. "Hard to tell," he replied after a moment's thought. "I'm, uh.. Having some troubles with money for the renovations." A slight frown came to his face at his confession to her. Why did he tell her that? Hopefully she wouldn't prance around and announce at how poor he was. But his frown was quickly replaced by a smile at her optimism. Oh, what was he thinking? She didn't seem like THAT sort of person, he was sure of it. His hand went to his hair again, without him noticing. "Maybe you should come around the pub more often. I could really use some human company some time." He loved his calico cat, Jake, to pieces, and William was a great assistant, but sometimes he needed more company.

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn frowned when the man admitted he hadn't had enough money for all the renovations the Hog's Head needed. She could understand exactly how he felt. Since Kaitlyn moved out of her father's house, she had financial issues as well. The first thing she had to do, besides finding a house that was fairly cheap, she had to get hired. Her current employment at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop doesn't pay much, but she was able to afford enough food and shelter for herself and her sister. For most of the year, Amanda was off at Hogwarts, but during the summer, she obviously needed to eat as well. For the past 5 years, the twenty two year old has been able to afford everything they needed, plus a little more. Therefore, she couldn't really complain about her job or pay. However, she still did not have enough money to offer to help the Hog's Head get all its renovations done. "I'll make sure to come around a little more," she said with a smile which then turned into a giggle.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

He couldn't help but smile at her giggle. It was just so cute, so pretty, so... Well, perfect. One of those giggles that just made your day when you heard it. Then, an idea came to his mind. It wasn't the best, but he had to give it a shot, no? "Would you like to join me for a drink?" he asked. He was glad his voice didn't sound as nervous as he felt. His hand felt in his pocket, and was relieved to feel the coins in there. Yes, he had enough for drinks for two. That is, if she said yes.

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn's eyes fell from the man's eyes and onto his mouth. Wow, he has the perfect smile! she thought. The whitest teeth shined from behind the pale pink lips. After being asked the question, Kaitlyn's open mouthed smile turned into a closed, toothless one. "I'd love to!" she said after a moment. That would be nice. Plus, she wouldn't have to get home early and come up with an excuse about why she was let off work before closing. It just made things easier this way, and a lot more fun!

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

On the outside, he was calm as can be. But, on the inside, he was sighing with relief, even dancing a little. She had agreed to his proposal. One step closer to making a new friend, he thought happily. "Great!" he said, grinning from ear to ear. Maybe he should take her back to his pub? No no, that's no place for a classy lady like her. He offered her his arm, like the gentleman he was, and said, "Off to the Three Broomsticks we go."

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games