Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm
goro walked in"yo pain-sama!"he sat down with a grin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 pm
(sorry ive been gone so long. my comp. crashed t.t have i missed any thing of importance?)
Zomp walks in  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm
Miyuki looked up to Pain and tilted her head.
"I had a test over the rules and stuff, if that's what your talking about Pain-Sensei."
She said quietly and smiled at him.
"I'm pretty sure I could pass it, if you give me the test."
She placed her hand behind her head.
"If I didn't take it, of course." She laughed softly
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Zomb looks over "Oh! Are you new?"  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm
"i don't remember seeing her in our class?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:41 pm
Miyuki looked and Zomb and Goro and nodded.
"Yup, I just go switched out and came back to this class."
She smiled at them and stood up.
"I'm Miyuki Haruo, I was in Hana-Sensei's class, but I had to come back to this class."
She laughed softly.
"But, I'm not complaining, since this was my first class."

User Image  

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Kita smiles and replys to Pain's greeting. "Good morning to you too sensei." She smiled to him and looked over to Miyuki. "It's nice to see new people in class." With that she started to read her book again, wanting to finish it before any activities started.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm
Pain greeted Zomb and Goro as they returned to the class, surprised to see Zombini after a long while. "Welcome back you two. It seems most of you are here." He said giving the class a once over again.

He then winked at Miyuki and gave her a small thumbs up, letting her know it was fine and that the two tests were probably identical. He then wateched how the students reacted to Miyuki's presence. He felt she would fit in great here.

Pain then decided to get to business. "As you know, the chunin exams have been a long time coming. You all have had various trainings and different experiences from your classmates. The Chunin exam comes in multiple stages and will test you abilities both individually and collectively. I have trained you to the best of my ability to this date and we will begin to review before that big day comes. There are a few things I may have to introduce to you all, but that will not heavily influence your outcome. First," he went on, "Miyuki can you please review the Battle System rules that you all are to follow? These will be improtant during the exams." He stopped to let her answer.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm
Miyuki tilted her head and then nodded.
"If you mean all of them sure."
She smiled confidently and spoke clearly.
"First, you have to post your actions clearly so everyone could understand what your saying, second, you CANNOT godmod, third, you can't post out of your turn, forth, you must get hit because no one can dodge everything every time, fifth, no meta gaming, sixth, no auto-hits, and finally, if you dodge an attack, you have to give a clear explanation of HOW you dodged it."
She looked up to Pain.
"Do you want me to continue Sensei?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm
Pain smiled as she recited the rules crystal clear and verbatim. "You did well Miyuki. No need to continue. Kita, can you recite the Academy Rules (Guild Rules) in the same manner?" he asked her confident she knew them well.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Kita nodded and tried to remember them. "There are three types of jutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu. There also are subdivisions including fuinjutsu, juinjutsu and senjutsu. Dojutsu is associated with kekkai genkai abilities but aren't classified as a jutsu but moves can be based off of them. They are divided into ranks A through E and S. E being the lowest class for academy students, D for genin, C for chunin, B for Jonin, A for Kage and Jonin, S are extreme level techniques." She stopped and tried to think if she'd missed anything. "Is that it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm
**^_^; Sorry, I meant the Jutsu information. Such as Type and ranks.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 am
Zomb smiled and threw his feet on the table "good to be back"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am
Pain - 3 days grace
**^_^; Sorry, I meant the Jutsu information. Such as Type and ranks.

((Oops sweatdrop I can edit the post.))  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm
"Ecellent work Kita. You are correct. Make sure the rest of you remember this bit of information, it will be on the preliminary test." Pain scanned the room. "Is there anyone among you that feels their skills are not good enough to make it through the exams?" he asked seriously.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff