Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

As he held on to Arc, Tobias watched as she wrapped her wings around them. She lifted his sunglasses and stared into his eyes. As Tobias stared back, Arc kissed his lips softly. Tobias felt his cheeks begin to grow warmer. He still wasn't completely used to his feelings being so free and all.

Doll suddenly descended the stairs and teased them, saying that everyone knew what they were doing anyway. Arc retorted by calling her jealous. Then she defended him since he was outside all night. "Yeah, I was outside all night with Sora! I need the extra heat," Tobias added semi-jokingly. It seemed that Doll was getting back to normal. Hopefully she wouldn't get out of control again.

With that, Cat went to go make breakfast. "Guess I'll go get cleaned then," Tobias whispered kissing Arc on the forehead. Slipping out of her wings, the young man backed away and went up the stairs. Tobias stood in the shower, letting the hot water soak him and warm him up. Once he finished his shower, he brushed his teeth and dried his hair the best he could. After putting on a red t-shirt, some faded jeans, and his boots, Tobias returned downstairs waiting for breakfast to be finished.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm
"Cat I'll help Noah cut up the fruit if you want.."Sora said heading to the kitchen but turned around before walking in to help with breakfast breakfast when Toby said something about being outside with her all night. "Hey! What exactly was wrong with that?" She said playfully glaring at him.

((600 posts!!!))

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Tobias had taken a seat on the couch and stretched out, letting the girls and Noah do their thing. Tobias didn't know the first thing about cooking a damn thing. That really wasn't something he'd expect to have to do. "Nothing...didn't mean anything by it," Tobias replied, though he understood she was joking. Seriously, it wasn't bad. That was the longest Tobias and Sora had been together without screaming or fighting. It was a good feeling.

Sora had gone to help out in the kitchen, leaving the young man by himself. Tobias whispered, "It was...nice. We should be that way all the time...."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 pm
Cat grinned at Sora, “Thanks, Sora. That’ll be a big help!” she said, heading into the kitchen. But she stopped Arc as she fallowed, “Oh no, Arc. You need to tend to your wounds. At the rate you seem to heal, I’d say you’ll only have to clean the wounds up. So take a shower and make sure to take out the stitches. I trust you know how to do that,” she said with a slight grin. Taking out stitches was far less painful then putting them in. it was more a relief then anything. So Arc wouldn’t protest to doing it herself.

“As for the rest of us, let’s start breakfast!”

Arc was about to protest, but seeing at Cat had point, she sighed and gave in. Tobias was in the shower on the second flower, but the third floor was free. So she made her way up to sets of stairs until she’d made her way into one of the halls. It really was a very large house.

When she opened the bathroom door she was surprised to see only a tub. “Well, a bath is just as good I guess…” she said to herself. She placed her change of clothes down on the counter and stripped down.

It was true that she was pretty much healed now. So she took out the stitching carefully, throwing them away. She looked down at her body with nothing but contempt. Old scars had been replaced with new ones. After her rebirth she’d lost all traces of abuse back at the labs. But her fight had already given her new, uglier scars. It was embarrassing, really. So she jumped into the tub without another thought and cleaned herself in the hot water. It felt wonderful.

Noah smiled next to Sora, carefully chopping the fruit like she’d shown him. “I can’t wait for Mama to see what a good job I did!” he smiled.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm
Sora smiled as she walked into the kitchen after hearing what Toby said. "We should." she whispered and went to help Noah.

She pulled a stool over to the island so she could get the fruit done. "Noah come here. So for cutting the fruit we have to be very careful." She pulled an apple over to her and stood behind over. "So you peel it then cut it in half and take the core out." Sors said and took Noahs hands and peeled cut and cored the apple. "So do you want to do an orange next?" She asked looking at the little boy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

Tobias hadn't been sitting for long, but he suddenly wondered where Arc had run off to. She wasn't in the kitchen with the others. Tobias sniffed her out and found himself on the third floor in front of a door. It had to have been another bathroom because the smell of soap filled his nose. If Arc hadn't been bathing, Tobias would've just walked right in.

Still, Tobias wanted to have some more alone time with Arc, but she wouldn't want him just there while she was in the tub. Finally, he just sat in front of the door and waited. Once she came out, he'd make his move.

((*types lik a madman* dammit college! so time consuming!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm
((Ugh I know! When I finally finish all my homework, I pass out on the couch! ))

Cat smiled as she watched the siblings work together. She turned to Doll, who was beside her, “No mix this so it’s nice and smooth. Then pour it carefully onto the pan. Don’t make it to big, or it’ll be to moist in the middle.” she turned and began to place strips of raw bacon onto the pan, allowing a pleasing sizzle to sound in her ears.

Doll was to busy concentrating on the task at hand to notice anything else. This was her first time cooking, and she didn’t want to mess up.

Arc splashed water onto her face, scrubbing whatever might be sticking to her. Bathing was one of her favorite things to do. The feeling of grim on her body made her itch; even the thought of it was enough to make her gag. So she took enough time to insure her body was fully clean. She scrubbed out leaves and hay from her hair. Arc was kind of upset. She didn’t like looking so disheveled. Looking like a common sparrow was not her idea of satisfactory. So she took extra care to get dirt out of her nails, scrub off blood from her battle that had been left behind, and make her hair smell clean rather then like a bucket of scum.

After awhile she seemed satisfied with what she’d done, so she drained the tub and stepped out. She grabbed her towel and dried off, ringing out her hair. She looked at herself again in the mirror, having a feeling of contempt again. She wasn’t ugly, but she didn’t find herself beautiful. She was normal in her eyes. But of course she’d been blind most her life, so she was still getting used to the world of sight. It was a little overwhelming. So, she did what she could, brushed out her hair, dried it and put her change of clothes back on.

She looked at what she had been wearing…a ripped and tatter attempt at clothes. So she just tossed them as she brushed her teeth. Feeling slightly presentable, Arc looked at herself once more in the mirror. She wore a light brown knit scarf, a white knit sweater, which she pulled up to her elbows. She wore black skinny jeans and brown leather boots. “Good enough,” she said, tying her hair into a low side pony. She turned and opened the door, surprised to find Tobias there. “Oh my goodness!” she jumped, holding her heart, her feathers fluffed. “You scared me!” she laughed.

Noah smiled, “Oranges! Oranges!!”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 pm
Sora laughed. "Ok Noah. We can do oranges next. And then apples or strawberries?" She asked and looked over at Dolls concentrating face as she poured the pancake mix into the pan. "Doll ou are doing great." She said smiling at her little sister.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

As Tobias sat on the floor waiting for Arc, the scent of pancake batter filled his nostrils. The citrus-y smell of fruit was there as well. He could hear the others faint voices downstairs saying this and that. Though Tobias should have still be keeping an eye on things, he was more focused on the winged leader of the group. Some might think it strange that someone like Tobias would so readily admit that a female was the leader of their ragtag group. He didn't see it that way.

Suddenly, Tobias perked his head up. He could hear water draining. Soon, Arc would emerge from the bathroom, shiny and new so to speak. Tobias became anxious. This was becoming a more common emotion in Tobias' repertoire. Finally, after a few more minutes, the door opened. Arc stepped out of the bathroom and immediately jumped. Obviously she hadn't expected him there. Hell, Tobias didn't expect to be there honestly.

Even though Arc jumped, Tobias did not falter. He stood completely still, looking her up and down. He'd never seen anything like it in his life. Could this really be Arc? She was seemed to be in less pain than she had been. Tobias turned away a bit, wishing he'd been given better clothes to wear like Arc had. He eventually opened his mouth and said, "O-Oh...sorry, heh. Didn't mean to scare you..." Why had Tobias all of a sudden become so nervous? He was never ever like this. Managing to look at her, Tobias added, "You're uh...you're healing pretty quick. Faster than I thought..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Noah was excited now, “I love strawberries! Let’s do those next!” he said. As Sora helped him chop oranges he would sneak a few pieces and pop them in his mouth.

Doll smiled a little, “This skill is all about focus…” she said, carefully making perfect circles of batter.

“Very good, Doll. Now when you see bubbles on the surface of the batter, it’s time to flip it. The rest is just guess work.” Cat said, turning the bacon.

Arc smiled, tilting her head, “It’s alright.” She said, closing the door behind her, trapping the steam in the room so it could leave through the window. Tobias seemed nervous for some reason, but Arc didn’t say anything about it. He wasn’t one who liked his weaknesses to be pointed out. “Oh! Yes, they are.” she looked to the left, remembering the new scars on her body. They were ugly and shameful. She wondered for a moment if the sight of her body would be disgusting to Tobias…

Those were thoughts for another time, “So, is there something I can do for you? Is breakfast almost ready?” she said, leaning back onto the wall as she looked at him. He’d obviously come up her for a reason. Rushing off would defeat the purpose of why he had come.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

Tobias struggled to keep his eyes on Arc. He felt as if he shouldn't look at her. She was this pure thing that shouldn't be touched by the dirty hands of someone like Tobias. He noticed that she glanced at her scars with a bit of sadness on her face. There was nothing wrong with a few battle scars in his mind. "No. It'll be a little while until breakfast," Tobias reported.

The young man fell silent again, his limited social skills preventing him with interacting with even the girl he loved. That made it harder for him. Tobias shook his head, coming to the conclusion that he couldn't keep doing this to himself. He couldn't keep all his emotions hidden from the others. Especially Arc. He took a step towards her, his large frame towering over Arc's delicate body. Maybe even too close for her comfort.

"I...I just want to spend time...with you. Just us!" he spat out. Tobias' heart was racing and he swore the entire house could hear it beating as if it were smashing through his ribcage. "I don't know what's wrong with me Arc. I feel like....like....I can't control myself around you! I'm more selfish than usual. I want you..." whispered Tobias. Taking her from the wall, Tobias held Arc in his arms.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm
((Okay…that’s a really cute image…seems I have yet another stock image lol. I really should show you guys the pictures I’ve been working on for this. Some are pretty cute))

Arc listened intently to Tobias, he wasn’t his usual straight forward self. Nervous wasn’t his style. But it was a welcomed change. She had a feeling that after the escape her family would go through personality changes. After all, when someone is trapped their whole lives, they become hostel. But with a change in scene, and hope…perhaps they’d change for the better.

She smiled, “Alright, just you and me then.” she was fond of that thought, really. Back in the labs, they were never really alone. Cameras and guards lined the halls after all. Even in this house they weren’t alone, but they were better off. “There’s nothing wrong with you, Tobias.” she said. She had to admit, she was feeling a bit selfish herself, but she usually held those feelings back. She was surprised about the hug, her feet being lifted off the ground. ‘Taller then I thought…’ she thought to herself. Her face grew pink, but a small smile crept up her face. She circled her arms around his neck. She wasn’t sure what to say, but she was very happy at that moment. “Tobias…” she whispered, her wings fluffing up with slight embarrassment.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Tobias' senses were so honed in on Arc, that he didn't even care if breakfast was going to be ready soon or not. She said his name, and it snapped him out of his daze. He loosened his grip, sliding his hands down to Arc's slender waist. Placing his forehead against her's, he said, "You know, I didn't think we'd get this far. Lotta stuff's happened since we broke out. Thought we even lost you along the way..." Tobias honestly didn't know where he was going with this, but he was just saying something. He began to feel guilty.

Here was Arc who had risked her life and lost it protecting them. What had Tobias done? Been selfish and mean the entire time. Not only that, but learning that she'd kidnapped all those children and did so much to protect those she loved. How had Tobias repaid her? By secretly agreeing to be apart of the breeding program. He still didn't have the heart to tell her. Even though they were now safe and there was a better chance that they'd be safe, Tobias still didn't want to suffer those consequences. "Arc..." Tobias said looking into her eyes. "I love you. I mean it. But for all the wrong I've done. All the names, the selfishness, the shitty attitude....I'm sorry. That's not enough to make up for it, but that's all I got." Letting her go, Tobias stepped back and sat on a near by couch, running his fingers through his hair.

((i'd love to see some art! i always act out wat's going on in my head and i see this so clearly lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm
((Sure ^^ I’ll just finish up a few more stocks, and color in a few things and post a huge picture of them all on here for you guys ))

Feeling Tobias’ hand slide down her waist gave Arc a strange thrill that traveled up her spin and down her front. Not something she’d felt before, but welcome. She could feel her face grow hot as their foreheads touched. She had long ago excepted her feelings for Tobias. She had known ever since that time when they were kids. When Tobias took her head and guided her through the labs when she first became blind. He didn’t say a word that day, just took her around and told her where everything was. That’s when she knew.

Arc giggled, “Oh yee of little faith!” she pretended to act surprised and insulted, but her face betrayed her with a simple smile. She kind of felt guilty herself. She thought for she she’d died back then. This rebirth thing was fairly strange and unexpected. But as was her way, Arc quickly adapted to the idea, not taking it for garnet. So she looked to the side a little, “Bah, I was fine! Had it all planned out, as usual!” she said, sounding cocky.

She listened to him, feeling his internal struggle struggling to come out and express itself. He still wasn’t good at it, but at least he was trying. She sat beside him on the couch, getting in close. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment, “You idiot!” she said, rather loudly. She turned to look at him, “I love you because I can see past that! I know who you are, no matter how much of a jerk you can be! Every temper tantrum, every outburst, ever nasty word, I’ll wait for it to be over and still love you stupid!” she said, bonking him on the head lightly with her knuckle. “Like I care…” she said ,pouting a little, “Though you’d figure that out by now.” she sighed. “Besides it’s really hot…” she covered her mouth with that little outburst, looking away with a red face, “I mean cute.” she tried to cover it up.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

This time, it was Tobias' turn to listen. Arc spoke in a way that he'd never heard before. From her at least. She sounded a bit like him to be honest! She called him an idiot and everything. As she explained that she loved him despite his many flaws, Tobias couldn't help but smile a bit. Hell, he was smiling a lot. She added that it was hot anyway. At that, Tobias couldn't help but laugh. Especially since she tried to cover it up!

"Oh so you like when I act like that, yeah? Guess I'll go back to being Old Tobias then! Everybody's screwed and it's all Arc's fault!" teased Tobias. Truthfully, he didn't want act like Old Tobias. Not like Arc really expected him to. Tobias was silent for a while, then finally, leaned back, laying on the couch. "Keep me warm, Arc. It won't be long until breakfast is ready..." Tobias didn't need to be warmed up anymore. Now he just wanted Arc close to him. But he knew she'd be more comfortable with that than just holding onto him for no reason.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff