Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:21 pm
Miyu sighed she couldent find Shred anywhere. Where the heck is he?! She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny looked at him, "So does this mean, you can watch me or come into my room any time you want?" she asked.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

A laugh came from the hall, "Thought you could short it out?" Ethan's voice said from Damos's head. "Yes, i can contact you this way now; and dont bother trying to take the collar off, you cant." he smiled to himself and walked to the lobby. "Oh, and you should prolly let the girls know that your not gonna be their 'pet' anymore. I'll contact you when I need to." Ethan's voice faded and he went to his office, sitting down at his desk.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa shook her head as she heard Ethan's laugh from outside the door. "I knew he was plotting something.." she said frowning and looking at Damos.
"Same.." Lana muttered, glaring at the door as she heard Ethan walk off.  

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm
Jerhico looked at her

"watch you no but come in to you at any time yes, but thats not what i do unles its what you want me to do,' he smiled and looked around

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Shred took out a handkercheif and lightly wiped the corner of her lips. "Feeling better, hunny?" he asked as he rubbed her arm lightly. "It upsets me to see you so upset and hungry like that."  

DFangPro

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Damos let out a low growl

"damn it, well he now has control over me and he told me to tell you im not your pet anymore."

Damos walked out the door and went to Ethan's office.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Miyu said and sat in on the floor by the wall in one of the halls. She sighed one again and layed her head on the wall.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

She blushed slightly and looked around as well in the dark room. She walked over and turned on the light, sitting down on the couch in the corner. "Sit?" she said softly, patting next to her.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:45 pm
Jerhico looked at her and walked over, he sat by her waiting to see what she would do, he smiled and thought to him self.  

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan looked up as Damos walked to his office. "Settle down." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"What do you wanna do?" she said smiling as she scooted a bit closer to him.

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Damos looked at him,
"so i take it i have no privacy then, i am fine with that my question is where do i sleep where would i be set up at and also what does shred look like so i know who i am going after"

He sat in the chair.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm
Jerhico looked at her,

"um im not sure"

he was stunned by her beauty, he leaned in with out thinking and lightly he kissed her lips.

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan threw him a set of keys that had a room number on them. "Bottom floor. Set up?" he asked. Then smiled slightly, "You'll know shred when you see him, hes an a**hole." he laughed.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games