Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:40 pm
((She might leave Switzerland and head over to Stockholm to recuperate with Humpish! eek crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm
{{Unless I become a certain redhead, there's no way Humpish will help me with "recuperation"! rofl rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm
(( rofl rofl Post already! stare xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:36 pm
{{OH! I didn't know you wanted me to post something else! sweatdrop Anyway, I had to get my dose of Ichigo, Uryu, and Spike}}

*finally convincing the doctors that she would live from a playful doggie kiss, they allow her a few minutes of visitation with Flame, who actually looked like a pack of ravenous dogs had made a meal out of him. Hooked up to all sorts of lines and units, she sighs heavily, carefully sitting on the edge of his bed. Watching him sleep, she reaches out and carresses the side of his face, murmuring soothingly to him. Her stitches started to itch and she instinctively reached to scratch them, stopping short before touching her arm. Knowing she'd fall out from pain if she so much as brushed anything against her arm, she tries to ignore it, wishing she could bring that dog back to life just to take it out again.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw slight movement by the door. Turning, she sees L standing in the room, watching the two. Not sure how long she'd been there, she just looked at her, wondering what she wanted*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 am
L just continues to stare at the two and finally comes into Flame's room, regally taking a seat across the room from the bed. She just sits there, like a lord ruling over them, saying nothing. Just watching smugly. Her phone vibrates at her hip, she picks it up and looks at it. rolleyes She clicks rejects and puts it away. A few seconds later her other phone rings, she gets it out a little quicker and rolls eyes making a face then angrily clicks cancel and turns it off. rolleyes mad Damn b***h thinking she can just... wanders off in her own thoughts.

((...god, she's a b***h. I really want to kick her my own self! stressed scream ))

((This is after her conversation with Kat. Sorry my timeline is so...screwy. I keep wanting to RP with people. sweatdrop ))

dame speeds down the road with at least a month's full of necessities packed. She really hopes it won't take that long. After an hour drive that only took her forty minutes sweatdrop she whips into the driveway of a plain, yellow coloured farmhouse in the middle of no where. The only signs that show it's not more than it seems are the small cameras painted yellow and white lining the picket fence and various places on the house. Only a trained eye could see them, or if you knew they were there. She hears a small whirling noise and discretely flicks it the bird, knowing exactly which security guard is zooming in. <******** a*****e. One of these days I'm gonna jack him up for lookin' at me so lewdly...

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:48 am
<<< Quotes don't work here...

@ Icy GRRRRRRR mad at Damey:
Icy can steal me for herself anytime wink

4laugh >>>  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:06 pm
{{Why are you growling at me Exor? What did I do?! gonk Trying to finish catching up in MW and all so my post will be up soon}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 pm
<<< /pats Icy

I wasn't growling at you, I was trying to quote your growling at Damey; quote doesn't work at work gonk >>>  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm
{{LOL, ah I got cha now! whee }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 pm
*as L puts on a grand show of acting like she owned the place, she just watched L. Face devoid of any expression, she was seething inside, ever so slowly letting the blade hidden in her robe sleeve slip down to her palm.

Just one. All I need is one. One freaking shot to nail that smug faced b***h right between the eyes. She wants something. What, I don't know but it's going to involve me, Flame and the boys. I'll die before I let that megalomaniac have even one iota of control over me.

Still gripping Flames hand, she squeezes harder as the hilt of her blade rests against the back of it. Proverbially swallowing her bile and detestment for the woman, she clears her throat*

I know we hadn't had a chance to really exchange pleasantries outside of the main objective that brought us to work together. Eventhough it was for your own reasons, nonetheless, I thank you for saving Flame and my men. I have to admit, I didn't expect any help when I set out to rescue them. Though I knew my chances were slim,*looks at Flame and sighs* I knew that if the situation had been reversed, he'd done the same for me.

*using the cover of her stitches itching, she quickly stashes the blade in her sling, between the inside of her arm and body*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm
L mentally notes a glimmer of light on Icy but is nonplussed, "It was my pleasure, dear. Hopefully this old bag of bones will hurry up and heal. And yes, he cares for you..." A grimace of disgust passes across her face, "deeply. I'm sure he would run through hell and back for you." She yawns as if bored.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm
<<< I'm fuming, too... I wanted a piece of this action... But noooooooo...

I've had a particularly bad day today. >>>  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm
{{sorry dame. stupid connection dropped}}

*she laughed humorlessly at L* You know, the undertone of your statement is exactly how I feel about this *waves her hand in the air* whatever this is that you're doing. So why don't we cut the bullshit and you tell me what it is that you want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:00 pm
((Ain't no thang, Icy. ^_^))

She laughs, waving her hand in front of her face, "Don't worry your pretty little head about it, deary. You just go and heal up your own self." If she would have been close enough, no one would have been surprised if L had patted Icy's head.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm
{{ evil I'll rip her freaking heart out! scream }}

*unable to help herself, she sneers menacingly at L, then turns her attention back to Flame.

You stubborn a*****e. You know getting in over your head is my thing. You're supposed to be the logical one here. What were you thinking? And more importantly, why'd you go without me? You told me you were going on a recon mission, not guns blazing.

She sits there, musing through her thoughts and then cocks her head to the side, furrowing her brow. From what she gleaned from the doctor, Flame was stable, just needed plenty of rest and nutrients. His various wounds had been cleaned, stitched, and bandaged, along with some broken bones. However, nothing was mentioned of slipping into an unconscious state.

Realization set in and she straightened her face up. Flame was hearing everything that was being said. Leaning over, she gives him a one armed hug, lightly pinning her hurt arm between their bodies and letting her fingers of that arm slip into Flame's left hand while placing her face on the opposite side of his face where L can't see her lips moving or hear, whispering in his ear*

If you're listening, squeeze my hand once for yes answers and twice for no.*one squeeze*

Do you have any idea what L wants?*one squeeze and a hesitant second squeeze**she takes that as a maybe*

Is it safe for us to talk when she leaves?*two hard squeezes*

*squeezing him tight with her one arm, she speaks as if for the first time to him* You hurry up and get better so you can wake up. I just wouldn't feel right cursing and beating up an unconscious man.*kissing his jaw, she whispers against it*

Don't worry, I'll figure this out and get us out of whatever this is. I promise.

*standing, she squeezes his hand just as the doctor walks in, alerting them of his visitation time coming to an end. Nodding, she looks at L on her way out, wondering if she could be trusted around her mentor in the condition he was in*

((damn, I hate I have to wait until I get home to post as Flame. Can't access his account along with mine here for some stupid reason}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games