Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Maria hesitantly passed her hand through the flame, her hand quivering as she blurred her hand through it so fast she made it sputter significantly. She giggled when she didn't feel anything except heat and did again and again, experimenting with how slowly she could do it before it would burn her. "This is fun," she giggled. "What's next? Juggling?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Kori shook his head, running his hand through low enough to brush the stick, his hand now having a line of coal-black ash. "That. It won't burn you unless you do it too slowly."

((I've done this several times on accident and hadn't noticed until I did it with my candles and they went out each time I did it. The stick won't go out, but it doesn't hurt. ^^))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Maria did as directed without hesitating this time. "Hey, I'm getting good at this. When can I do all the juggling you were doing earlier," she asked, pretty sure she was going to make Kori angry with her inability to keep from asking about the juggling and cool things she'd seen him doing earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm
"Before we come anywhere near doing tricks, you have to become completely comfortable with fire. I want you to be able to run with a stick on fire in your hands before we start any tricks."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Maria looked disappointed but nodded and continued to practice the three lessons Kori had shown her so far. "How long will that take?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm
"That's up to how quickly you become comfortable with the fire." He answered, chuckling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm
"I have to be able run around this clearing with a burning stick in my hand, right?" When Kori nodded, she picked up the stick and ran a few laps around the clearing. "Can we start with tricks now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Kpri laughed. "You are so impatient." he teased. he picked up the stick and lit the other end. "Now run with it."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Maria dropped the stick with a shout when Kori handed the stick back to her. She watched in fascination as it fizzled out even though she dropped it on dry leaves. "Is that Fryma's protection spell that he spent all that time on at work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:48 pm
Kori nodded at the question. "That's what I meant by running with the stick on fire. Both sides. I meant it when I said you have to be comfortable with fire, like it's a friend."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 pm
Maria looked at the stick, then up at Kori, grinning determinedly. "Light it again?" She picked it up fearlessly when both ends were lit and paraded around the clearing confidently. "Now can we begin working on tricks?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 pm
"No matter how tolerant you are of running with a wide stick with fire on each side, we're not starting tricks today." he told her firmly, breaking the stick in half and lighting the two ends of one half. "Run with it."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 am
Maria did as told, easily showing Kori a confident attitude while hiding her fear. She had already proven to herself that the fire wouldn't burn her when she ran with the stick, but she was still nervous because she couldn't tell if any of that was some kind of influence from Kori. She voiced her concerns while running with the two smaller fire sticks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 am
"I'm not doing anything to your fire." He answered simply, smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 pm
Maria smiled and ran with a confidence she now felt as well as showed. "Is this all we're going to do today, Kori?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games