Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:14 pm
"Do I look like I want to go to war with a bunch of people I dont know." He says to her, even though he is pretty sure that was not what she was talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm
"Let us not speak of such things at this point in time. Tomorrow you two may enter to see Jardi, so may your other friend, though do not feel pressured to. You may wonder the town if you wish, for you are not prisioners here, you are guests."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm
"Hmm. Thanks." Enisis says as he begins to close his eyes, trying to catch some sleep. It isnt too long before he hears a very light noise in his ear. He opens his eyes and he hears it again. It is definitely Kadashi, but what is he doing. Probably just getting comfortable up there. Enisis thinks to himself as he drones back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 pm
Falling asleep on the mat, Roselyn curled up in a ball similar to Arnie, she heard a noise in the middle of the night but ignored it, going back to sleep.
Arnie had fell asleep as soon as he had laid down, fatigued from the day he had went through.  

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:27 pm
Maarg sat up for a while longer. He tossed the idea of this new threat around in his mind for a while, though soon he was to tired to think of it and he settled down to sleep. The lizard lay unnaturally still as he slept and he was subconciously alert throughout the night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:24 pm
((Wow. this really died x.X))  

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 pm
(It really did... Rao! post ya bumb! XP)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:40 pm
(eh heh heh. sorry. my bad)

Enisis sighs as he hears the noises again. As a sense of curiousness goes through him, Enisis sits up and walks out the door. He walks a little ways away from the building and looks on the roof. Kadashi was gone and after looking at the spot closely for a couple of seconds, Enisis could see blood. Not knowing whos and at the moment not really caring, Enisis begins dashing around the city to look for his comrade.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm
Roselyn woke up to seeing Enisis run out, she frowned and followed him, keeping a far distance behind him, when she saw the blood once he ran off, she ran back and crouched next to Arnie, shaking him slightly.
Arnie nearly scratched her face off and yawned, sitting up looking at the now scared Roselyn "What do you want?" He hissed at her "I was sleeping!" he said loudly.
Roselyn glanced from Arnie to Maarg, then back to Arnie. "Shut up!" she hissed back, frowning. "Enisis ran off, and there's blood outside." she said softly, in a worried tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 am
Enisis slowly walks around outside, keeping his pistol drawn and at the ready at his side. One of the nearby bushes rustle and he raises his gun but a bunny jumps out and he lowers it. "Damn Kadashi. Where did you go?" Enisis whispers, not sure if the blood was Kadashi's or not.  

raozspaz

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces