Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Remus followed him in closing the door behind them. "We need to hide from a professor one day and as we ran past it appeared. It's called the room of requirements. it'll change to whatever you need it to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 pm
Severus looked around. "Wow. This is really... Wow. Is that... Is that the quidditch pitch? How's that possible?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Remus sat down on the couch. "Is what the Quidditch pitch? i didn't ask for that." Remus looked around. "Will you sit with me now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm
Severus looked around once more before sitting with Remus and resting his head on Remus's shoulder.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Remus smirked a bit and pushhed Severus back so he was laying down and laid on top of him resting his head on his chest. "I hope whatever it is James and sirius plan on doing to Malfoy he learns to never bother me again."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 pm
Severus kissed the top of Remus's head. "And if he doesn't, I'll give him a few lessons of my own. I'm sick of Lucius acting like he's the only one good enough for you when he's actually probably the worst." Severus wrapped his arms possessively around Remus's back and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry about earlier," he murmured.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm
"As far as i know you're the only one good for me." He smiled and nuzzled him. "I'm sorry too. I guess I should have told you sooner. But I was afraid that you'd think that I'd wanted it and brake up with me. So I wanted at least one date with you before that happened."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm
Severus sighed. "I wouldn't have even been that upset if I'd heard it from you first.... Remus, let's not talk about this, okay? All is forgiven and we're still together. Malfoy's going to get what he deserves, and it's all in the past now. I just want to lay here and cuddle with you."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:34 pm
"I promise i won't hid things like that from you anymore." He nuzzled him and kissed his neck. "Ok. Cuddling is exactly what i need right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Severus hugged and nuzzled him, sighing contentedly. It seemed he had just closed his eyes in a light nap when the bell rang for next class, jerking him awake. "Do you want to go to next your next lesson," he murmured to Remus.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm
"Yeah we probably shouldn't miss anymore classes. We can continue cuddling later." he kissed him lovingly and stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm
Severus followed and made his way to Charms. "Bye, Remy-love. I'll see you later," he called over the noise of the crowd before Remus was out of sight.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm
"i love you too." Remus called back and headed to History of magic."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Severus found a seat as far away from Lucius as possible in their following classes, feeling like it was a lifetime until lunch when really, it was only a few hours. At lunch, he walked into the Great Hall and stopped, unsure of which table to sit at. He sighed and trudged over to the Slytherin table, finding a seat that was isolated.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Once he got to class Remus made sure to tell James and Sirius not to bother Severus that they had made up and were back together. He was glad when lunch came so he could see Severus again. He really couldn't get enough of him. He looked at the Gryffindor table figuring he'd might be there but then spotted him at Slytherin. So Remus walked over and sat down next to him. He was pretty nervous about sitting with the Slytherins.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games